Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they need to take so many pictures of themselves? Like the breakfast photos and bathroom photos? What’s the point? Are they likely to get them printed and framed? No. I mean, pictures of them together in front of a nice background I could understand, but all the ridiculous solo pics with her precious Gucci bag and a bathroom mirror selfie of them, it’s just pure vanity.

Its all for the gram so that people will pay her/them loads of compliments to inflate their already massive egos. Narcissistic behaviour at its finest and I genuinely cannot understand it.

Reactions: 32
Oi Chris- Spongebob has been on the blower- he asked if you’re finished with his teeth yet and can he have them back now please? Thanks
As with a lot of these people their actual features are not attractive at all. But they dress themselves up in a way that screams how much they love themselves. To me people who are truly at ease with who they are don’t need to do this. Fair enough on a night out or a dinner get dressed up but you don’t need to be trussed up like a turkey everyday

Reactions: 16
Lucky you Nikki. My daughter is a month younger than the boys and we’ve never had a night away from her. The way she goes on about how they need their time & to be Mr and Mrs, to re charge ect. To me saying stuff like that makes me think don’t have kids then if that’s how you feel. Some people might disagree with me here. They took them away last weekend and they’ve rewarded them self’s with their own weekend away. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
who makes a point of find out peoples names in places you visit and thanking them in a Insta post ? Third pic in her last post her lips are so puffed up she looks like a sex doll.... 😂 😂 😂

she's in 18.... 18 bleeping pictures in 5 posts...... she's the vainest woman I think I know of !
Also the tags aren't correct in the thanking bit. Only cafe rouge is correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s spent more nights in hotels in the last 7 days than she has in her own home. In a pandemic. #cleaverlady

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I do not have my lips done or filter my pictures.......said in the same way bill clinton said he did not have sex with monica lewinsky.......sure jan 😉

20200913_204400.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She's a liar (but then we all know that)
She had a night away from the boys in February, just before they all went to Florida, and then we went into lockdown so she's not exactly hard done by for child free nights.
20000 photos, Bingo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.