Fopperholic #50 Operation Starvation with twinset bowler hat, haters jealous cos theyโ€™re fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will just be like any other day for the boys going by the amount of stuff she buys them each week! If they do take them out, again just like any other day in their life

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just seen the photos donโ€™t shoot me down but they are the most expressionless children Iโ€™ve ever seen they always look so blank
I've always said Grayson's got a very gormless expression on his face at times... Please don't shoot me down ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Both running to Daddy in the open arms pic. Whoops Nikki!
He looks way more into it than she does on that one, his face and arms wide open etc...Nikki's there next to him like "oh god come here if you must"

Whenever I hear their names, it always makes me think it sounds of a solicitors office!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That's hilarious... One of the naff ones that's on the daytime TV adverts... "Call Grayson and Lawson today to make your claim. Grayson and Lawson. Your personal injury solicitors"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As a twin mum I can never fathom the fact they were born at the same time, even with a c section this is near enough impossible!
mine were delivered 30 seconds apart via planned c section and the surgeon actually held his hands in my stomach holding my daughter so he could watch the clock hit the next minute so they had different arrival times as he said it would look odd both being born at the same time so my son is 9.47 and my daughter is 9.48 but that still gets eyebrows raised in surprise, I think because id hung on to almost 38 weeks with them they were at the exit ready to bolt ๐Ÿ˜‚

surely her followers can totally see the difference in her fuller, non stretched, puffier features (ie natural) face in those new photos

Reactions: 14
I think the names, for me are just too try hard to be edgy and "cool" all put together they just don't sound right. Apologies to anyone with those names ๐Ÿ˜ personal choice of course!
Itโ€™s the first time Iโ€™ve seen their middle names! And oh my god they do not go, it doesnโ€™t flow at all and Graysons is a legit tongue twister! Lawson Nate just comes out like Lawsonate...the Lawsonator ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
mine were delivered 30 seconds apart via planned c section and the surgeon actually held his hands in my stomach holding my daughter so he could watch the clock hit the next minute so they had different arrival times as he said it would look odd both being born at the same time so my son is 9.47 and my daughter is 9.48 but that still gets eyebrows raised in surprise, I think because id hung on to almost 38 weeks with them they were at the exit ready to bolt ๐Ÿ˜‚

surely her followers can totally see the difference in her fuller, non stretched, puffier features (ie natural) face in those new photos
Yeah you can clearly see her badly crapey eyelids too.

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if it's just me but the way she looks at Lawson in those photos seems a little different to the way she looks at Grayson, maybe it's just knowing her favouritism that we are all aware of :unsure:
I also don't think they look like a very loving couple, it always looks so distant and fake and so unnatural, a bit like a catalogue pose to show their outfits not a loving photo.

Reactions: 13
sooooooooooooooooooooo surprised to see them actually dressed like toddlers and not too chavvy for once and also her in casual jeans etc... and they actually wore jeans that weren't ripped...they ALMOST look like a normal family FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They all look relaxed in those photos. Chris looks happy unlike in the photos Fopps takes where he mostly looks annoyed. I imagine when fopps takes photos she shrieks at them!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.