Fopperholic #50 Operation Starvation with twinset bowler hat, haters jealous cos they’re fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Nikki allowed those pictures taken without a filter. She looks her age but more natural. God she's annoying!

Reactions: 12
As a twin mum I can never fathom the fact they were born at the same time, even with a c section this is near enough impossible!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know about you lot but I’m more excited to see what lunatic comment mad Mazza makes on fopps bday post for herself the boy’s 🤣
“The boys look so happy with their new presents, and you look gorgeous in your dress Nicola. I will have to ask you for the information on your personal trainer when I see you at Costa.”

🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As a twin mum I can never fathom the fact they were born at the same time, even with a c section this is near enough impossible!
mine were born at the exact same time via c-section out with in seconds. But they are identical not sure if that makes a difference or not?

plus mine was an actual emergency 😂 who knows

Reactions: 11
I don’t know about you lot but I’m more excited to see what lunatic comment mad Mazza makes on fopps bday post for herself the boy’s 🤣
Gotta be today's highlight Mad Mazza fawning over Nicola mostly and a small tribute to Block and Delete on their birthdays! Cake for breakfast will not be part of the starvation plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bet today she will be Radio silent as the boys will be at nursery but won’t admit that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bet today she will be Radio silent as the boys will be at nursery but won’t admit that.
Or they will go to Hatton AGAIN or soft play or Costa so Mummy can have a celebratory coffee, even though she doesn't drink caffeine

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Lawson show again in the photo shoot.... was it gifted? After all the freebies she's had for their bday party, I bet she's been gifted a holiday cottage for her 40th and god knows what else, as she seems to have gone rather quiet about it and it's not that far away.

I agree with comments about their names they are absolutely awful 🥴

The Lawson show again in the photo shoot.... was it gifted? After all the freebies she's had for their bday party, I bet she's been gifted a holiday cottage for her 40th and god knows what else, as she seems to have gone rather quiet about it and it's not that far away.

I agree with comments about their names they are absolutely awful 🥴
the photo shoot - bound to be gifted...... I'm surprised they are not all in matching Burberry..... 😜 😜 .... and out of 10 pics New Faverson Lawson is in 9 and New Otherson is in 6 (think only 1 on his own too !)....... I am always so careful to ensure there are equal numbers of pics of my 3.... even now our trip pics I've ensured that there are equal pics of all 3 of them with baby !!

I don't think she'll send them to Nursery..... because then she won't have anything to post for the Gram...... the balloons should of lasted from Saturday so be interesting to see if they make an appearance.... also a free cake I bet will feature too !

She is such a fake and annoying woman...... my teenage kids are more natural with their nephew than they are with their TWO babies......

I don't actually mind their middle names....... *takes self off and gives one self a good talking too* 😂😂😂

The burberry shirts are so bad I think base are trolling the influencers to see who would seriously dress their children in them!
I’m not sure if I have ever seen Fopps in her house without shoes on?
Reality of Rosh was not so subtly hinting for autumn clothes for her kids, these would suit the L’chavs down to the ground!

The photos are lovely but what was the point of the board they were holding? I can't read what it says and that's with my glasses on 😂 Also I thought she said she was the smallest or thinnest she has been for years but her face looks quite full, and that's not a criticism, or has she had her cheeks plumped up??? Or am I just that used to her stretched edited face that when she shows her natural face my brain can't cope 😂
We are so used to seeing her editing stretched images

• Haha
Reactions: 10
thats why she couldnt afford the boys party and gifts, they wasted money on YET ANOTHER RIDICULOUS PHOTOSHOOT why? what a waste of money. bet this was following her engagement beg which pictures shall we put of the boys near the tv. she will put pics of them all up so that she can pretend she is watching tv whilst admiring herself

the photo shoot - bound to be gifted...... I'm surprised they are not all in matching Burberry..... 😜 😜 .... and out of 10 pics New Faverson Lawson is in 9 and New Otherson is in 6 (think only 1 on his own too !)....... I am always so careful to ensure there are equal numbers of pics of my 3.... even now our trip pics I've ensured that there are equal pics of all 3 of them with baby !!

I don't think she'll send them to Nursery..... because then she won't have anything to post for the Gram...... the balloons should of lasted from Saturday so be interesting to see if they make an appearance.... also a free cake I bet will feature too !

She is such a fake and annoying woman...... my teenage kids are more natural with their nephew than they are with their TWO babies......

I don't actually mind their middle names....... *takes self off and gives one self a good talking too* 😂😂😂
i think their middle names are better than their first names

i reckon she was waiting for the extension reveal until after she got these pics to put on the wall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

I think the names, for me are just too try hard to be edgy and "cool" all put together they just don't sound right. Apologies to anyone with those names 😁 personal choice of course!

I think the names, for me are just too try hard to be edgy and "cool" all put together they just don't sound right. Apologies to anyone with those names 😁 personal choice of course!
I agree. Their names are far too similar for my liking, both ending in ‘son’. Not cool, not edgy.

Reactions: 10
Just seen the photos don’t shoot me down but they are the most expressionless children I’ve ever seen they always look so blank

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.