Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
38FF3DDA-E696-4C51-AB04-4154CBC56A34.jpeg
Chris CHRIS CHRIIIIIIIS
they’re slating me for the party & the boys outfits.... WHY, I thought they looked really uhhhmazing in the shirts & I thought i was being so cleaver getting it all free.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Jemi85

VIP Member
Who actually gets all dolled up with make up to drop their kids off at nursery? 🤦‍♀️ Could you actually be arsed? Oh and Fopps, I think I speak on behalf of 99.9% of the internet when I say that NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR NURSERY DROP OFF! I do it daily with my 2 children (not twins) and then I go straight to my proper job in the NHS without telling a soul all day how the nursery drop off went. Imagine that 😯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Misssj80

VIP Member
Glad to see there are quite a few comments calling her out for basically getting her kids birthday for free. Not all have a reply though, wonder how many will still be there tomorrow?
That last comment about them being a hard up family 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Munch

First time posting so hi 👋🏻

This whole ‘so many people have asked....’ crap about selling her second hand synthetic wardrobe-would you not just sell the individual bits to the people that have asked about them rather than list them?

Also-thrilled to have found a whole tribe of people who also see straight through this vacuous nause.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

JRHD11

I’ve had to crawl out of hibernation for this one...fuming doesn’t cover it!!!!

What sort of parent doesn’t pay for their children's birthday party?!? And then tries to justify it by saying she paid for their presents- I should bloody well hope so but the gifted £350 bouncy castle suggests otherwise!!! And who needs a bouncy castle and a trampoline- are they not the same thing?!

She’s so deluded and can’t see it- receiving gifts is like getting holiday or a bonus?! Sorry Fopps where have you been for the last 6 months??? Bonuses will be scraped in the vast majority, if not all businesses this year as a minimum and does she not realise that you actually have to WORK to accrue paid annual leave?! And god forbid you work in the public sector! Christmas party? We pay for our own! Away days? Ha! As if budgets allow for them, what a luxury! Gifts? I buy myself a bottle of wine for making it through the week in one piece after dealing with other peoples ‘darlings’ and all this after working my ass off at Uni and then doing a PGCE.

This is what’s pissing me off the most about this whole ‘influencer’ (aka begging) trend, why bother to work hard and do something worthwhile when you could parade yourself online and beg with no shame for struggling companies to gift you items for your kids birthday party- what sort of example is she setting those boys?! Good luck to her motivating G&L to try hard and put effort into their school work and exams when the time comes, she’ll just encourage them to earn a living by pimping themselves out like she did on that comment she replied to tonight.

At least I can sleep at night knowing that I’ve not sold my soul and kids to social media for a few balloons and a giant number 2 and that my kids will know the value of money and hard work.

And what’s with her posing alone with the decorations? What a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Using a post about Chadwick Boseman for her own agenda 😠

Remember when she was called brave for posing in her swimsuit? That was not brave.

Continuing working while fighting stage 3 cancer is brave. Keeping your fight private while filming stunts and all sorts, that is brave. This knocked me sideways yesterday and even today I have not stopped thinking about it. She needs to do her research - there is so much more to this than her "be kind to me" bullshit. Yes be kind, but also be understanding, compassionate, helpful, constructive, inspire, educate. She has no idea the impact Chadwick has had on millions of people who will never know the kind of privilege she (and many of us!) have. Black Panther changed something that even now I am still only beginning to understand, and that's just one example of the impact he made - you only have to read some of the tributes to him to see the kind of man and professional he was. Visiting children fighting the same fight as him and no one (or atleast very few) knew! It's heartbreaking.

Educate yourself, again Nikki, before posting things that you think you should because they suit your agenda. Do you inspire, like really inspire, not to buy a dress, or how to do make up, do you inspire me to want to better myself, to fight for things I may otherwise have been denied? Next time you're making one of your ads to make a quick payday, maybe have a think first, because we all know how you "know your worth"

I'm not sure I've articulated this quite how I wanted but hopefully my point comes across...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Imagine putting a new dress on that you’ve been dying to wear, doing your hair and make up then acting like a cunt jumping about with pots of jelly AND you’re blurry so the adoring FaNs can’t even see the “effort“ that you’ve put in to your LEWK that apparently jumping out of jelly creates?

What an absolute tragic bastard.

#10CALCUNT #DJKNEESONTHEDECKS #DJCHEBS #ITSAHOBBYNOTAJOB

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion 51: She begs for food, she begs for toys. Not a single penny was spent on the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

whyamihereagain

Mum of the year award goes to Nicola😂I handmade my Son’s 2nd birthday cake and his first birthday cake and will do every birthday until he is 18. Myself and my partner stayed up until the early hours making his balloon arch and carefully wrapping his presents. It’s called being a parent. You should try it sometime instead of being a professional beggar.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Moodles

Chatty Member
Here we go again with her complaining that she has to hashtag the free Ralph Lauren polo shirts she got given. Harping on that when she works with Base that she doesn’t get paid. You’ve been paid with hundreds of pounds worth of designer gear for free you irritating cow! And what exactly is this work that she’s doing for them. Rocking up to the shop every few months on the beg for free stuff ain’t my idea of work. I’m pretty sure every time she posts with the boys wearing the things they were given she doesn’t state where they are from so what the hell are Base getting out of it giving all this stuff away. It’s a joke! Think I’ll head over to Tesco later and see if they fancy having a nice relationship with me and giving me my shopping for free. 😂
#stickyourprsampleupyourarse

• Haha
Reactions: 47

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Guys I’ve been gone for a while cause I couldn’t cope with her any longer but my god that jelly ad has just popped up on my Instagram and I am dying!!! This is the type of advert you’d come up with in year three business management class. She’s a bloody embarrassment.

Sometimes you have to step back and put it into context and all we really have here is a grown ass 40 year old woman choosing to pay her bills by pretending to climb out a pot of overpriced bland jelly rather than have any sort of meaningful contribution to society. She’s fucking bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Juniper

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 Mad Mazza shrieking from the wings, Fopps too busy taking a selfie
Imagine if they auditioned separately and block gets buzzered, Mazza will be in the audience shouting to Flopps “YOU’VE GOT ANOTHER KID, YOU’VE GOT ANOTHER KID!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bluefox

Chatty Member
I hate how she is trying to justify her freebies. Do my job for a bit Fopps. Just swapped schools after 5 years - not so much as a thank you from the head on my last day 😂 let alone a free Xmas party or gift! I've been bitten, scratched, hit, kicked, sworn at... but I love my job because I know I'm making a difference to those kids (kids who won't have had nearly as much as your boys on their birthday) I'm hoping my new class is going to be calmer but doesn't look likely 😂

We've never managed a holiday either because prices in school holidays are extortionate. But it's okay because I can spend that time with my kids - actually spend it with them, not watch through my phone.

So tell us Fopps, cause we know you're reading, do you enhance people's life in a positive way? How? Who? Because it all looks shallow and materialistic from here.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Wotsit

VIP Member
Fopps if (when) you read this, please know my opinion of the freebie party isn't from being jealous of you.

It's because I'm absolutely disgusted that you accepted about a thousand pounds worth of free items yet you haven't chose to pay it forward to anyone that may be worse off or make a donation to a charity. In fact you went so far as SELL a bouncy castle for £50 on Facebook when you accepted the new one!

You are a disgrace and I pray those boys don't grow up to be a selfish and narcissistic as you are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Queenie25

Hi Nikki,

Just to let you know your party for the boys look shit, you desperate moron.

Peace out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43