Fopperholic #50 Operation Starvation with twinset bowler hat, haters jealous cos they’re fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember when she said they had ordered two rugs for the new extension and were deciding which to keep....we’ll have you seen the one she kept 😳
Also can’t really tell how her hair exactly looks because of the filter she’s used!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone watch that cosmetic treatments thing on BBC last night? I watched it today and they were talking about how long term use of Botox can be dangerous. As it effectively stops the muscles from working (hence the frozen look she gets) they start to waste away from lack of use and then can start to drop. The guy said it will be interesting to see how all these people who use it regularly will look in the future. Fopps has been getting it for a good few years already hasn’t she? Can’t see her stopping any time soon either!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Are we all ready for another story tomorrow about the boys nursery drop off and then another one later on with her looking lovingly at her boys 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are we all ready for another story tomorrow about the boys nursery drop off and then another one later on with her looking lovingly at her boys 🤣🤣
Oh god you know it’s coming.
In her words though “it makes me a better mum”
Clown 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So on FB tonight, she has asked what’s for dinner. She hasn’t bothered to show what she is having and no interaction with the responses. What is the point? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She isn’t showing the tit heap glorified greenhouse on the side of her house but she shows the mound of dirt, the “digger” In the back way, the wonky not photoshopped fence and the bleeping reflective doors that one of the kids almost trapped his fingers in! Why won’t show the actual extension?

She bores my head off with her shite.

Reactions: 19
Are we ready for 'what did you say when mummy picked you up from nursery?..WHAT did you say ? (Children looking at her like 😳) you said BYE FRIENDS say it say BYE FRIENDS '🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fun fact - deux chebs used to be a dj 😭
Are we talking Ibiza dj or last minute Larry at a wedding belting out Dancing Queen for all the old cronies?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I really don’t get why base give them so many free clothes! Any twin mum gets given ALOT. Fopps has said many times before She doesn’t spend much on their clothes.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.