Fopperholic #50 Operation Starvation with twinset bowler hat, haters jealous cos they’re fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement has dropped to 1.16% that’s shocking! And her follower numbers are regularly dropping, she’s lost loads this week after the beg-a-birthday party.
shame the figures don’t show how many she has blocked as well as unfollowed 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Fopperholic #51 I beg people to send me free gifts and food, but donate my free things, no way, how rude!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OK... back home after visiting my family and grandbaby 🥰🥰

God.... she's a bleeping nightmare....... filtered the pics today so much the sofa and the beanbag (and kids) look a totally different colour..... and as much as I love a cheeky Nando's I would not class it as food a 'foodie' would go to and especially go on about how much they'd missed it.... FFS..... it's chicken..... (and not even chips in her case)...... She's bored with the challenge.... hence why no pics...... she wants constant instant gratification and the 12 week challenge is not giving it to her...... Who also gives their kids new toys the night before their birthday ? She's a disgraceful head she really is !

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Her engagement has dropped to 1.16% that’s shocking! And her follower numbers are regularly dropping, she’s lost loads this week after the beg-a-birthday party.
I noticed that too! Her engagement is shite, hence why no big companies will collab with her. I bet even her base visit was an invite from an influencer she begged to take her along.

Reactions: 16
OK... back home after visiting my family and grandbaby 🥰🥰

God.... she's a bleeping nightmare....... filtered the pics today so much the sofa and the beanbag (and kids) look a totally different colour..... and as much as I love a cheeky Nando's I would not class it as food a 'foodie' would go to and especially go on about how much they'd missed it.... FFS..... it's chicken..... (and not even chips in her case)...... She's bored with the challenge.... hence why no pics...... she wants constant instant gratification and the 12 week challenge is not giving it to her...... Who also gives their kids new toys the night before their birthday ? She's a disgraceful head she really is !
I’m pretty sure foodies don’t eat quark either.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The burberry shirts are so bad I think base are trolling the influencers to see who would seriously dress their children in them!
I’m not sure if I have ever seen Fopps in her house without shoes on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I thought it was strange her latest ad was talking about it being a good way to search for a PT. Why would she mention that if she's supposed to be under the guidance of Ben Mackey? Not a great advert for him if she's getting people to search for other PTs. 🙈

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion
Kids party was an #ad because she loves to freeload, impersonal cake from her and the chode.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s going to happen tomorrow?
Will the boys be going to nursery?
Will Prikki be getting her hair done?
Is Gordon Ramsey going round to cook a turkey Spag Bol?
Is Mary Berry popping in with a mug cake?
I’m going to combust with anticipation
🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Imagine saying you’re relaxed around food but you post an essay about removing chicken skin and the calorie content and syn values of the meal?

Lot’s of fab food groups? HAHAHAHA WTF

Thread suggestion:
FOPPERTWAT

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine saying you’re relaxed around food but you post an essay about removing chicken skin and the calorie content and syn values of the meal?

Lot’s of fab food groups? HAHAHAHA WTF

Thread suggestion:
FOPPERTWAT
And when you post about your boys 2nd birthday party and say that they have had lots of sweets and cake you follow it up with 🙈 this emoji. That relaxed around food that you have to justify every bit of food, even that of your toddler's. She is trying to look relatable, because so many people have realised during lockdown that they can maintain weight and have a balanced diet, without going to a group or seeking outside support. She has no clue where to turn with her tit show, I would have more respect for that post if was a glass of wine and a big wedge of cake!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And at least half of the average number of comments on every post are from her!!! God she really is tit at this. You’d think she be begging SW to take her back by now if she was really earning up to £7k a month. Is a few chavvy shirts and protein bars really worth the effort?! It truly baffles me!

Reactions: 18
I’m hoping we see a big birthday set up this morning with all those free balloons. presebts all wrapped up and cake for breakfast.
probably see Cold porridge 2 Strawberrys each and a blueberry each.

Or even work banana omelettes for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know about you lot but I’m more excited to see what lunatic comment mad Mazza makes on fopps bday post for herself the boy’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet there's no balloon set up for them, they didnt bother wrapping presents last year and I would imagine she would have posted a picture or something of her wrapping them if she'd bothered. We've not seen anything of any kind of set up for them 😪 it's definitely something she'd post. I hope they're not going to nursery today

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t wait to see all the gifts she got them....ahem i mean the gifts she begged for 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I bet there's no balloon set up for them, they didnt bother wrapping presents last year and I would imagine she would have posted a picture or something of her wrapping them if she'd bothered. We've not seen anything of any kind of set up for them 😪 it's definitely something she'd post. I hope they're not going to nursery today
if she’s set up anything it will of been the presents from the party. I love doing the birthday set up 😂

just noticed their middle names are awful! sorry if that offends anyone. Why could they do family names as middle names 💖

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In the new photo shoot shes looking older, I’m surprised to put them on social media as she actually looks her 40 something age 🙊

Reactions: 12
The photos are lovely but what was the point of the board they were holding? I can't read what it says and that's with my glasses on 😂 Also I thought she said she was the smallest or thinnest she has been for years but her face looks quite full, and that's not a criticism, or has she had her cheeks plumped up??? Or am I just that used to her stretched edited face that when she shows her natural face my brain can't cope 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.