Fopperholic #50 Operation Starvation with twinset bowler hat, haters jealous cos they’re fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch that cosmetic treatments thing on BBC last night? I watched it today and they were talking about how long term use of Botox can be dangerous. As it effectively stops the muscles from working (hence the frozen look she gets) they start to waste away from lack of use and then can start to drop. The guy said it will be interesting to see how all these people who use it regularly will look in the future. Fopps has been getting it for a good few years already hasn’t she? Can’t see her stopping any time soon either!
Her face looks like a mask. It doesn’t move at all. This is not a good look.

Reactions: 12
Who actually gets all dolled up with make up to drop their kids off at nursery? 🤦‍♀️ Could you actually be arsed? Oh and Fopps, I think I speak on behalf of 99.9% of the internet when I say that NOBODY GIVES A tit ABOUT YOUR NURSERY DROP OFF! I do it daily with my 2 children (not twins) and then I go straight to my proper job in the NHS without telling a soul all day how the nursery drop off went. Imagine that 😯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
How does she keep getting ad work? She is bloody awful at it. She must be cheap is all I can think? They're always either spelt wrong, not properly declared, dated looking, or looks as though she's been busy with microsoft paint. My 3yr old nephew could produce a better looking #ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who actually gets all dolled up with make up to drop their kids off at nursery? 🤦‍♀️ Could you actually be arsed? Oh and Fopps, I think I speak on behalf of 99.9% of the internet when I say that NOBODY GIVES A tit ABOUT YOUR NURSERY DROP OFF! I do it daily with my 2 children (not twins) and then I go straight to my proper job in the NHS without telling a soul all day how the nursery drop off went. Imagine that 😯
We've all seen how rough she looks without all that slap. Who is she trying to fool?

Reactions: 8
Waiting for the ‘I missed them SO much that I’m really early to pick them up because I just can’t be without them any longer’ post

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I only have one child so maybe it's a TWIN thing but why does she always dress them in matching clothes? I just don't get it - does she want them to be clones of each other? Apologies if anyone on here dressed their children in matching outfits :giggle:

Reactions: 14
I only have one child so maybe it's a TWIN thing but why does she always dress them in matching clothes? I just don't get it - does she want them to be clones of each other? Apologies if anyone on here dressed their children in matching outfits :giggle:
Also they were so overdressed for nursery. Smart shirts? They are not going to get papped at nursery fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does she keep getting ad work? She is bloody awful at it. She must be cheap is all I can think? They're always either spelt wrong, not properly declared, dated looking, or looks as though she's been busy with microsoft paint. My 3yr old nephew could produce a better looking #ad!
she gets the tit stuff, usually weeks after all the other small time"insta huns" have had them! years ago there was a phrase that the last person left on the dance floor before the club closed would have to do to take home......known as the ten to two-er....thats fopps! no one else left at all to try so she will have to do ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Because they were free 😂 and they’re branded 🙄
it’s the branded that screams at me! I send my little one to nursery in primark because let’s be honest the state he comes out in I’d be horrified if I’d paid good money for stuff that gets paint etc all over it.

you can imagine she is one of those mums at the nursery in her Land Rover (I have the same car as her FYI)sending her child in branded clothes, saying loudly that she doesn’t need to send them as she is a stay at home mum (correct term Fiona) but she does it because they can afford it and it makes her a better mum for the rest of the week when she doesn’t have then anyway?!

I haven’t got my little one this week as he is with his dad before he moves away and becomes a once a month weekend dad, so I have taken a few days off work this week (I work full time) so that I can do the hairdressers, the eyebrows etc and get myself all sorted for the next 2 months...my repeat appointments will then be booked for the weekend that my little one is with his dad.... so why did she go to the hairdressers yesterday why not today?

Reactions: 24
I buy bundles of second hand stuff for my child to wear at nursery. As they got older it just gets destroyed. But hey Fopps knows best and she has to show off at every opportunity!

Reactions: 13
Oh dear, the forced tears, boys dropped off at nursery.Quick sniff an onion, then off she races

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.