Fopperholic #50 Operation Starvation with twinset bowler hat, haters jealous cos they’re fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again with her complaining that she has to hashtag the free Ralph Lauren polo shirts she got given. Harping on that when she works with Base that she doesn’t get paid. You’ve been paid with hundreds of pounds worth of designer gear for free you irritating cow! And what exactly is this work that she’s doing for them. Rocking up to the shop every few months on the beg for free stuff ain’t my idea of work. I’m pretty sure every time she posts with the boys wearing the things they were given she doesn’t state where they are from so what the hell are Base getting out of it giving all this stuff away. It’s a joke! Think I’ll head over to Tesco later and see if they fancy having a nice relationship with me and giving me my shopping for free. 😂
#stickyourprsampleupyourarse

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The passive aggressive hash tagging is back 😂
Can’t wait for the nursery drop off update ‘they went in SO easily they couldn’t wait and now I have a day to myself to feel like a good mum’.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course they went in easily.... she is building up to the oh they love it and run in so we are putting them in full time stories isnt she

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t have the brass neck to beg for freebies like these influencers 🙈 I am the most awkward person alive and won’t even complain in a restaurant unless there’s something abhorrently wrong. My other half is the opposite, when we were away the other weekend and out for tea our mains took a while to arrive, it didn’t even bother me tbh cos we’d had starters, they apologised and offered us a free dessert to which my bf said is it okay to just take the drinks off the bill instead, which they did so we got £20 worth of drinks free 😂 I would have just said no thank you to the dessert, the end 🤣 that was cringe enough for me, I can’t imagine sitting on my Instagram going hmmmm I fancy a <insert item> and making a beggy story for it 😂

Reactions: 24
All she’s done since those boys are born is screech and cackle at them. Don’t even get me started on those nails she used to almost have their eye out with. Her parenting skills haven’t come on very much since the early days have they? She’s the most unnatural, non maternal parent I’ve ever come across.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
All she’s done since those boys are born is screech and cackle at them. Don’t even get me started on those nails she used to almost have their eye out with. Her parenting skills haven’t come on very much since the early days have they? She’s the most unnatural, non maternal parent I’ve ever come across.
What the heck!! She is demented!

Reactions: 10
Honestly, who are these losers that message her on a Thursday morning asking about the boys drop off... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are we ready for 'what did you say when mummy picked you up from nursery?..WHAT did you say ? (Children looking at her like 😳) you said BYE FRIENDS say it say BYE FRIENDS '🤦
hahaaaaa she's such a dick. That's the kind of video you may send to a grandparent - not to 153k strangers on the internet. It's all so tit and boring!

• Haha
notice the camera is now very much focused on Grayson after we discussed her clear favouritism for Lawson! Totally agree with the fact she's not showing the extension because its crap, she was showing it every day and spouting about her grand plans, its like ordering from wish.....expectation V reality 😂 they probably have to move the sofa to move the dining table to be able to use the oven

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watching her stories of YouTube parenting the boys this morning - those weights were at the perfect height to really hurt one of the boys/catch their little legs. Why does she not put them away to keep the space safe for the kids? She’s inept. Sees nothing unless it’s through the screen of her phone.

Reactions: 13
Of course the boys are happy to go to nursery. They wanna escape from the phone in their face and constant screeching and cackling.
Can’t wait to see what all this work is that’s dropped in 🙄. I don’t know how the poor love manages, she’s always so so so so so busy.

• Haha
Watching her stories of YouTube parenting the boys this morning - those weights were at the perfect height to really hurt one of the boys/catch their little legs. Why does she not put them away to keep the space safe for the kids? She’s inept. Sees nothing unless it’s through the screen of her phone.
I was thinking that, the way they were bouncing around. Imagine if they fell back on them! She is more interested in content for the gram than she is her own children’s safety!

Reactions: 9
Time sensitive work only means one thing free birthday gifts for the boys 🙄 wouldn’t you feel ashamed. She’s such a beg I wouldn’t gift her anything. She gets snotty when she has to hashtag gift more than once

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.