Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How insecure must she be to post the leg & hideous cheap chunky shoe pic in order for her sheep to make such sycophantic inane comments! Desperate for validation

Reactions: 10
“Tonight I’m doing something I don’t do very often! Taking my boys out!”

Oh no sorry getting my legs out

Eye roll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you tell I’ve had a drink??? Sniffing botanicals isn’t a drink!!
And those poses?? They really are grating on me! WTF are they all about??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never gets her legs out yet there are 3 leg photos in the past few days. 🤦‍♀️

Yet she has no issue in getting her foof out in that pregnant robe pic 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never gets her legs out yet there are 3 leg photos in the past few days. 🤦‍♀️

Yet she has no issue in getting her foof out in that pregnant robe pic 🤷‍♀️
The swimming costume pic? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nope can’t see your legs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Begging for attention 🙄 well she got her wish, the sheep are out in force!!

Reactions: 5
Didn't pack any heels??
Every night she's been in a clunky pair of heels!

Didn't pack all the make up??
Every night she's had the slap on!

I'll admit, when I go away I probably wear heels and makeup more often. Point is I'll happily admit that. Why go on saying you've not pack all your heels, make up etc and then proceed to do weirdo poses each night in the heels and makeup your claimed you hadn't packed 🤷‍♀️

I'd love to be there now, me and hubby would be pissing ourselves at the Ryan's mini photoshoot every night!

....on second thoughts I'll probably be chasing or preventing one of my blessed tornadoes from killing themselves/each other or breaking something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And is it just me or would anyone else's other half look at them strangely, tell them to eff off and/or rip the piss out of you all night if you asked them to take a photo of you looking at a tree 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And is it just me or would anyone else's other half look at them strangely, tell them to eff off and/or rip the piss out of you all night if you asked them to take a photo of you looking at a tree 🤣
Exactly this!!!! I don't even ask hubby for selfies anymore cos he constantly takes the piss 😂😂

• Haha
Those poses on the *legs* post 😀 im dying, first one she has so much shade on her face its like a zebra print filter and the second one looks like she's looking for something shes lost in the palm tree......her integrity maybe !?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I so don't buy this "people used to pick on me for being fat". She assumes people haven't followed her for THAT long. She was first a SW cover girl YEARS ago when she was first at target/became consultant. She was sporty and slim at school, can't imagine someone sporty and slim was picked on for the size of their legs?!

Oh...and the boyfriend at the time was called Barry. Somehow don't think Barry would fit the insta lifestyle now 🤣🤣

(I once very briefly dated a Barry. I did everything I could to never to call him by his name 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The “gorgeous” couple she has met on holiday! Why does she always have to refer to people in terms of their looks. So vain Nikki!
And the friend that she has followed, who is a huge fan and fan girls her.....doesn’t know Chris’ name 😂😂.

• Haha
Can her sheep not see that every other post is about her promoting her body, we’ve had the backside post now the legs, what next 🙄 It’s always about her looks?! Or what she’s wearing. Does she realise she actually isn’t a model, she did a couple of sw covers years ago and thinks she’s Cindy Crawford ever since. How do they not get bored of her just constantly talking about herself?!

Who goes on holiday and thinks right husband tonight you’re going to take pics of me, but focusing on body parts that I’m going to tell 100k + people that I don’t like. She literally has lost the plot! Why couldn’t she just go on holiday like anyone else, take some nice relaxed family photos, without the body focused essays underneath, and just chilled out. All this “I don’t care now about my body” absolute bullsh1t, because if she didn’t, she wouldn’t feel the need to post about it for the validation in the first place!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her self worth is all about how many followers she has, how many likes/comments from strangers she gets. I wonder what pic at it will be today and what she's begging for validation from. She really does think she's something special, the posing pics just make her look like a complete prat. Chris obviously doesn't pay her the attention she needs so she uses social media to boost her ego. Sad women

Reactions: 5
Her self worth is all about how many followers she has, how many likes/comments from strangers she gets. I wonder what pic at it will be today and what she's begging for validation from. She really does think she's something special, the posing pics just make her look like a complete prat. Chris obviously doesn't pay her the attention she needs so she uses social media to boost her ego. Sad women
It’s the baby sympathy vote today, I don’t favour Grayson but he will only ever settle with me! Just because she is a twin mum doesn’t mean this is the reason!! I only have one and when I went back to work , my 9 month old daughter became super clingy to me! I hate to say, but she has made a rod for her own back, she has to let other people take control. She isn’t with them 24/7 so how does he settle when she isn’t there?! It’s al about engagement and a few more stupid staged pictures thrown into the mix!

Reactions: 7
Compare here to PoppyWIWT who is currently on holiday with her twin boys, she's been really honest about what a struggle it's been and has been so transparent. Totally respect her and is everything that Fopps isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Compare here to PoppyWIWT who is currently on holiday with her twin boys, she's been really honest about what a struggle it's been and has been so transparent. Totally respect her and is everything that Fopps isn't.
Has PoppyWIWT got six adults looking after two kids? Fopps probably isn’t struggling as she’s got a ratio of 1 child to 3 adults 🤣

Ok so Grayson only settles with her. So is this the case when she fobs them off to go to events, PT sessions, hair appointment, botox appointment, nail appointment, shopping hauls. Pull the other one Nikki, he's probably clingy to you as he's worried you're going to fob him off again with someone to go and do YOU time. Nothing against having time to yourself but she takes it to the extreme as we all know. She can hardly ever be on her own with both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.