Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way to ask for it to be changed? Happy to do that.
Dont worry about it, I'm loving it!
She uses so many filters it's crazy, none of her pictures look natural. The landscape looks like something out of Independence Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder, if in a few years, she will look back on her pictures, which are filtered and staged to high heaven (and the ones of her posing her pretty shocking tbh) and think ā€œtitā€.
She has no natural pictures, she looks uncomfortable in all of them! Now considering she loves her family and they are all ā€˜closeā€™ why does she lean away from people?
I seriously wish she would put the phone away, get off social media and enjoy time with her boys! She will really regret it in years to
Come!

She will now!! šŸ˜‚
I started my Instagram just after I had my first child and amassed a hefty following quite quickly... unknown to those people I was actually in the throes of terrible PND which led to being suicidal.

My Instagram feed was perfectly posed pictures of me (up to five times a day!!) and my kid, the Valencia filter on absolutely everything and when I look back or get a Timehop it makes my skin crawl. I was severely unwell and the pictures that should be lovely memories of us were all staged and Iā€™d go and hide myself away once the photo shoot was done. I have no natural or unfiltered pictures of that time and I am so angry at myself for it.

Pictures now are mum bun, no makeup, love handles and proper, truly happy moments and I wouldnā€™t change it for the world - much more important.

Fopp sets a lot of alarm bells ringing in my head for PND and similar issues when I watch her stories and look at her feed. Pretty scary and I could just scream at her and her stupid family... the twins are surrounded by multiple adults every single day and NOONE will stand up to her or even tell her that the way she behaves is not even remotely normal. Someone needs to give her a shake and tell her to stop being a materialistic, deluded airhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If her mum is at a different hotel how come they both have the same green wristband in one of the stories from today?!! šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
ā€œGot it down to half an hourā€ jeez, how long did it take her before?! Where were the boys when sheā€™s taking ages to do herself up?! Iā€™m lucky if I get ten mins without one of the mini meā€™s wanting something or causing havoc! šŸ˜¬

Is there a way to ask for it to be changed? Happy to do that.
Iā€™m not sure, donā€™t worry, we tend to fly through these threads anyway! Not sure if thatā€™s a good thing or not but she gives the content ha :)

I started my Instagram just after I had my first child and amassed a hefty following quite quickly... unknown to those people I was actually in the throes of terrible PND which led to being suicidal.

My Instagram feed was perfectly posed pictures of me (up to five times a day!!) and my kid, the Valencia filter on absolutely everything and when I look back or get a Timehop it makes my skin crawl. I was severely unwell and the pictures that should be lovely memories of us were all staged and Iā€™d go and hide myself away once the photo shoot was done. I have no natural or unfiltered pictures of that time and I am so angry at myself for it.

Pictures now are mum bun, no makeup, love handles and proper, truly happy moments and I wouldnā€™t change it for the world - much more important.

Fopp sets a lot of alarm bells ringing in my head for PND and similar issues when I watch her stories and look at her feed. Pretty scary and I could just scream at her and her stupid family... the twins are surrounded by multiple adults every single day and NOONE will stand up to her or even tell her that the way she behaves is not even remotely normal. Someone needs to give her a shake and tell her to stop being a materialistic, deluded airhead.
PND is awful Iā€™ve had it myself twice, and wouldnā€™t wish it on anybody, so I can relate to a lot of what you said. I didnā€™t have Instagram at those times, as it was before it was around I think, but I can see it not being at all helpful when youā€™re in the throws of it! The thing is Iā€™ve questioned it myself a few times with her, yet I donā€™t want think anyone should diagnose anyone etc, but itā€™s a tricky one! One of the hardest things to do is to admit that you think you have it and need help. I canā€™t see her wanting her perfect posed life to crack or crumble, so maybe sheā€™s fronting it out. Or maybe she doesnā€™t have it and is just really that self centred?! Sheā€™s used to being the SW cover girl and all the attention she gets, it can turn into a monster as itā€™s clearly gone to her head! If she is putting on a brave face though, itā€™ll only get worse and come to a crashing head at some point. I hope she would talk to anyone around her, but they all enable her to live this life edited insta perfect she portrays, so itā€™s a confusing one!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
ā€œGot it down to half an hourā€ jeez, how long did it take her before?! Where were the boys when sheā€™s taking ages to do herself up?! Iā€™m lucky if I get ten mins without one of the mini meā€™s wanting something or causing havoc! šŸ˜¬

Iā€™m not sure, donā€™t worry, we tend to fly through these threads anyway! Not sure if thatā€™s a good thing or not but she gives the content ha :)

PND is awful Iā€™ve had it myself twice, and wouldnā€™t wish it on anybody, so I can relate to a lot of what you said. I didnā€™t have Instagram at those times, as it was before it was around I think, but I can see it not being at all helpful when youā€™re in the throws of it! The thing is Iā€™ve questioned it myself a few times with her, yet I donā€™t want think anyone should diagnose anyone etc, but itā€™s a tricky one! One of the hardest things to do is to admit that you think you have it and need help. I canā€™t see her wanting her perfect posed life to crack or crumble, so maybe sheā€™s fronting it out. Or maybe she doesnā€™t have it and is just really that self centred?! Sheā€™s used to being the SW cover girl and all the attention she gets, it can turn into a monster as itā€™s clearly gone to her head! If she is putting on a brave face though, itā€™ll only get worse and come to a crashing head at some point. I hope she would talk to anyone around her, but they all enable her to live this life edited insta perfect she portrays, so itā€™s a confusing one!
She forgot to add that her mum is with her full time in the background and she has a cleaner. Sheā€™s probably never had a single minute on her own looking after those boys!

Reactions: 9
Her posing pics are just so cringe. She has no modesty. She's acting like a teenager, posing all the time. I'm not quite sure who she thinks she is or what she's trying to be but one thing I know is that she needs to get off social media and enjoy her holiday. She will be spending most of her time preparing for the next posing pic, uploading it with a big long essay then checking comments every second. The most cringe older women on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her posing pics are just so cringe. She has no modesty. She's acting like a teenager, posing all the time. I'm not quite sure who she thinks she is or what she's trying to be but one thing I know is that she needs to get off social media and enjoy her holiday. She will be spending most of her time preparing for the next posing pic, uploading it with a big long essay then checking comments every second. The most cringe older women on Instagram.
That posing picture was utter cringe

Reactions: 2
she looks very strange in all the photos, especially the ones where she swishes her hair out like a show pony

the "cellulite' photo the other day was cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve just returned from holiday with just my partner.
Lots of time to ourselves, BUT I still wouldnā€™t have had time to pose for photos (although I obvs took and deleted a fair few šŸ˜Š), filter them, post them with a little story plus hagtags, read comments, reply to comments, delete comments, read Tattle, link to that stupid buttons account etc etc
How on earth is she finding the time to do all that?
Another one that finds her photos so unnatural. Iā€™ve never seen family holidays photos so staged.
I mentioned thinking she has PND before. I really hope she gets help if we are right.

Fopps PLEASE forget social media for the rest of your holiday. Enjoy those beautiful boys and relax!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Iā€™m surprised the health visitor hasnā€™t picked it up. Also some of her followers may be social workers and may reach out to her through concern.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m surprised the health visitor hasnā€™t picked it up. Also some of her followers may be social workers and may reach out to her through concern.
I could be absolutely wrong, I just see a lot of behaviours that give me concern after going through what I did.

Sheā€™s quite a self-centred person at the best of times so maybe it is just her being a tit person but thereā€™s a lot I see that worries me. The fact itā€™s impacting the twins development should be enough for other family members to step in. Very sad situation and at the boys seem to be getting let down by the adults around them.

Reactions: 2
Jesus her poses aren't getting any better.

Chris quick, photograph me smiling at a tree while I pose with my legs out

šŸ™„ sake

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.