Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can her sheep not see that every other post is about her promoting her body, we’ve had the backside post now the legs, what next 🙄 It’s always about her looks?! Or what she’s wearing. Does she realise she actually isn’t a model, she did a couple of sw covers years ago and thinks she’s Cindy Crawford ever since. How do they not get bored of her just constantly talking about herself?!

Who goes on holiday and thinks right husband tonight you’re going to take pics of me, but focusing on body parts that I’m going to tell 100k + people that I don’t like. She literally has lost the plot! Why couldn’t she just go on holiday like anyone else, take some nice relaxed family photos, without the body focused essays underneath, and just chilled out. All this “I don’t care now about my body” absolute bullsh1t, because if she didn’t, she wouldn’t feel the need to post about it for the validation in the first place!!
Absolutely.... the woman is a bloody narcissist
self, self, self all the time.
Get over yourself love.. your average at best and there’s so much Botox in your forehead it’s made your eyes look like there popping out of your head

It’s the baby sympathy vote today, I don’t favour Grayson but he will only ever settle with me! Just because she is a twin mum doesn’t mean this is the reason!! I only have one and when I went back to work , my 9 month old daughter became super clingy to me! I hate to say, but she has made a rod for her own back, she has to let other people take control. She isn’t with them 24/7 so how does he settle when she isn’t there?! It’s al about engagement and a few more stupid staged pictures thrown into the mix!
This exactly 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
Yes Lawson kicking him in the womb is the reason why he’s so clingy to you. Nothing to do with the fact you have shown him favouritism for months. But he’s never that clingy when you run away to get your hair done, PT sessions, date night with the super fit oh so hunky hubby Chris, day trips to blogger events living the dream. Or do you leave said clingy baby knowing he won’t settle for another person and let them deal with an upset baby? You couldn’t give a shite about him being upset any of those times, so why do we play it all of a sudden in an attempt to be more relatable?

Edited just to say: I know that when babies are upset they always want their Mum. But with some really hard work me and my fiancé have made it so that my baby girl can be soothed by us both. He is another safe place for her now and I guess it all comes down to personal decisions but as soon as I moved from breast to bottle I started leaving her with him. A few hours a week, going for a bath upstairs, even just a nap. Now you would never think in those early weeks I consistently held her in my arms and she screamed whenever she went to another person. She has so much confidence now and loves when she goes to see her family as she will happily go for a cuddle with everyone. Maybe every baby is different but I can’t help but think at times it’s a situation that has been allowed to happen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How did she know which twin was kicking who?! Is there something I'm missing or is it a super twin mum thing that you can differentiate tiny limbs in utero? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How did she know which twin was kicking who?! Is there something I'm missing or is it a super twin mum thing that you can differentiate tiny limbs in utero? 🤷‍♀️
Exactly! Always excuses, not that she favours Grayson 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
You can tell which twin is which when pregnant as you get told where they are sat in your belly and they can’t swap sides

Reactions: 2
I knew with mine, but it took a while. Plus they kick each other 😆 but it was only because one was at the top and one scrunched up.

Lawson kicked him in the womb so he is sensitive 🙈 Jesus she has taken fopperbollocks to a new level here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The frightening and disturbing thing is she actually believes all this crap she spouts My old SW Consultant said she had met her and she was so far up her own arse. I wonder what sort of lives her sheep lead that they hang onto her every word and shower her with adoration it really is weird to say the least

Reactions: 13
she's full of tit
and the leg photos she never said she was teased for fat legs last week she claimed she was teased for her awful knees

The frightening and disturbing thing is she actually believes all this crap she spouts My old SW Consultant said she had met her and she was so far up her own arse. I wonder what sort of lives her sheep lead that they hang onto her every word and shower her with adoration it really is weird to say the least
I think if u joined slimming world fopperbollocks would be your worst nightmare consultant
she only seems to like people she thinks r pretty
all her friends are skinny blondes
she's obsessed with food and not in a good way

Last edited:
If you’re all looking for someone that does slimming world to follow have you seen blueeyesandthickthighs on insta? She’s amazing, eats loads, has a good time when she goes out, really down to earth. Makes all sorts and is completely honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My old SW consultant said something similar! My new one hadn’t heard of her until it was brought up in group 🤣

• Haha
If you’re all looking for someone that does slimming world to follow have you seen blueeyesandthickthighs on insta? She’s amazing, eats loads, has a good time when she goes out, really down to earth. Makes all sorts and is completely honest.
Just checked her out 😍 that is one cracking figure she's got. See fopps...skinny just ain't all that! Give me some junk in the trunk anyday!

I can’t I just can’t
the jd seasoning and princess planning code
means it’s a no no from me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she's full of tit
and the leg photos she never said she was teased for fat legs last week she claimed she was teased for her awful knees

I think if u joined slimming world fopperbollocks would be your worst nightmare consultant
she only seems to like people she thinks r pretty
all her friends are skinny blondes
she's obsessed with food and not in a good way
Does anyone remember when she told us (and probably them) all about her NCT friends and how they would never normally be "her type of people" ..summed her up basically as they all just looked normal!

Ultimately she's a massive dick. She'll never realise this and will never change. I feel sorry for the kids as they are going to grow up with the most awful values in life.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember when she told us (and probably them) all about her NCT friends and how they would never normally be "her type of people" ..summed her up basically as they all just looked normal!

Ultimately she's a massive dick. She'll never realise this and will never change. I feel sorry for the kids as they are going to grow up with the most awful values in life.
I’ve thought the same too about how the boys are going to be when they’re older, if she keeps going the way she is. They will grow up having a very shallow outlook towards women (or men) and believe that what’s on the outside is the most important.

Busy week for me this week so I need to catch up with Fopps’ shenanigans....her threads have been rocking and rolling by the looks of it so I guess she’s been providing the usual eye-rolling material!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.