Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Grayson looking at a pretty girl' why does she objectify everyone 🙄 what defines a 'pretty girl' Fopps as if we don't know 😑 also letting your boys sit on those metal elephants and touch the metal fence at the park 😐 does she not know anything about Covid19 and the Global Pandemic we're still going through 😤
And Her ‘Size 6-8’ Legs in that Dress? Ok then Fopperbollocks :unsure: Fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ they must be getting really fed up of gymBOREe she's been about s thousand times in the space of a few weeks already ,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Grayson looking at a pretty girl' why does she objectify everyone 🙄 what defines a 'pretty girl' Fopps as if we don't know 😑 also letting your boys sit on those metal elephants and touch the metal fence at the park 😐 does she not know anything about Covid19 and the Global Pandemic we're still going through 😤
My husband took our son shopping for shoes today and sent me a picture of him sat on those bl00dy elephants, I went a tad psycho about it...bl00dy fools both of them 😫

Reactions: 8
Who’s to say Grayson will even be interested in the “pretty girl” he might prefer a handsome boy.... why the duck does she have to sexualised them they are toddlers FFS...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Every day she "grabs some bits" from the shop. .
Twice last week she did the big shop (haul) and then every day in the shop.
Wtf?! So much money!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Every day she "grabs some bits" from the shop. .
Twice last week she did the big shop (haul) and then every day in the shop.
Wtf?! So much money!
I think she uses it as an excuse to go for a walk and get her steps in. By bits I think she means a cherry pepsi max 🙄😄

Reactions: 13
Why does she have to be in almost every damn picture ????? and always so, so staged !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Why is she telling everyone who asks 'where is your dress from?' to 'size down' 🙄 no one asked what the sizing was like just where it was from! Not everyone needs or wants to size down in clothing you muppet 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she telling everyone who asks 'where is your dress from?' to 'size down' 🙄 no one asked what the sizing was like just where it was from! Not everyone needs or wants to size down in clothing you muppet 😑

Has she given up on the referring people to that god awful 21 buttons thing now?! Remember when someone would ask her a straight forward question like “where’s your top from” “check out my 21 buttons account to find out” it sent my eyes rolling into next week all that carry on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Urgh. In her recent twins and I vlog she made a comment about daddy not being happy if Jimbo was under her dress (Lawson asked where's Jimbo and lifted her dress a tiny bit). Might just be me but I didn't think that was appropriate.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Proper makes me laugh how tiny dick thinks he is a world famous insta photographer but every photo is blurry and out of focus.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she given up on the referring people to that god awful 21 buttons thing now?! Remember when someone would ask her a straight forward question like “where’s your top from” “check out my 21 buttons account to find out” it sent my eyes rolling into next week all that carry on!
The swipe up is usually 21 buttons I think

Reactions: 3
In relation to all the mentions of these sick paedophiles who take the photos of the over shared children for their own pleasure we see on insta that the parents like fopps share with no regard to their children’s safety, I think I’ve just come across one of the worst examples of a parent failing to protect their child. I think she may have a thread still on here? I’m talking about Laura_emilysw. She’s shared today photos of her newborn daughters photo shoot. One in particular has made me feel sick if this got into the hands of the wrong person. The baby is no more than about 3 weeks old and is face down with her bare exposed bottom pointing upwards totally on show. Naked! This shared to a public account by her mother, a woman who works in the police in the safeguarding department.
The things that these parents will do and share to make some money from their children is utterly sickening and more than ever I’m glad I have my lovely little job as a teaching assistant. I earn my own money to keep a roof over our heads doing something worthwhile without having to sell the souls of my children. I’ll sleep well tonight. How many of these insta mums can say that??
Omg I can not believe my eyes what the hell is wrong with these people. I think that photo is a bit strange in itself tbh

Reactions: 5
Omg I can not believe my eyes what the hell is wrong with these people. I think that photo is a bit strange in itself tbh
I found it a bit odd as well if I’m honest. Some are done cute (but I still wouldn’t share) but that just seemed a bit too ‘revealing’ given what amada_leavesly discovered 🤷🏻‍♀️

I found it a bit odd as well if I’m honest. Some are done cute (but I still wouldn’t share) but that just seemed a bit too ‘revealing’ given what amada_leavesly discovered 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve just reported the story and page post. Instagram don’t think that it violates their community standards. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.