Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it a bit odd as well if I’m honest. Some are done cute (but I still wouldn’t share) but that just seemed a bit too ‘revealing’ given what amada_leavesly discovered 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the photos are completely innocent.... Until posted online on an open account to 75k+ followers between her and her husband.

Reactions: 11
Her content at the minute is odd and very boring, mostly it's sharing what other people have said about her, oh fopps you are brilliant etc etc or sharing other people's accounts she follows or plugging her YouTube videos. Remind me again fopps how great of a content creator you are.

Reactions: 17
Honestly can’t believe the u-turn she’s done on her favouritism! Poor Grayson literally doesn’t even get a look in these days ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why does she have to re post what others have said about her? Just take the compliment graciously and thank them personally.
Most find it difficult taking a compliment, not this one, she likes to take it, shout it from the rooftops and lick her own arse while she doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she have to re post what others have said about her? Just take the compliment graciously and thank them personally.
Most find it difficult taking a compliment, not this one, she likes to take it, shout it from the rooftops and lick her own arse while she doing it!
Oh look people like me, so you should too. Get over yourself Nikki. It's not an attractive trait. I wonder what fopps' next career move will be as this influencer career isn't going to last forever, I hope she is contributing to her never ending savings pot.

Reactions: 10
Imagine if you put a photo of yourself on social media and a friend commented to say you looked fab, and you reposted it on your stories 😂
My friends would be having a word to tell me to stop being such a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine if you put a photo of yourself on social media and a friend commented to say you looked fab, and you reposted it on your stories 😂
Exactly!
I hate it when you change/update your profile photo on say facebook and then you get comments like 'beautiful' and 'you're so pretty'! For goodness sake!
I just can't imagine re posting that :ROFLMAO:
I haven't changed my pic for so long because I just can't deal with that tit!
My photo is so out of date that I had long hair when it was taken... I've since had a pixie cut and now its grown almost back into a bob! 😲

Reactions: 12
ha ha ha I'd be doing this all the time because whenever I change my profile pic I get people saying nice things (it's what we all do with our friends) but I'd never put on my stories 'oh that's babes for saying how gawjus and lovely I am'.... they'd be like OH DO duck OFF hahaha

Reactions: 7
ha ha ha I'd be doing this all the time because whenever I change my profile pic I get people saying nice things (it's what we all do with our friends) but I'd never put on my stories 'oh that's babes for saying how gawjus and lovely I am'.... they'd be like OH DO duck OFF hahaha
Yeah....that's what I mean, it's from friends, not complete strangers!

Reactions: 3
Has she given up on the referring people to that god awful 21 buttons thing now?! Remember when someone would ask her a straight forward question like “where’s your top from” “check out my 21 buttons account to find out” it sent my eyes rolling into next week all that carry on!
That must have been yet another ‘Flop’ ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My consultant has just posted about a new Sw book coming out....shall we time nikki? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just took a look at sophiejude_sw IG feed. Quite a contrast to Fopps in that her feed is full of food that actually looks really nice, fresh, plentiful and even some normal naughty things there like burgers and afternoon teas. Also, Sophie is everything Fopps wants to be ... she is pretty and YOUNG !

Reactions: 9
I’ve just had a very quick watch of the get ready with my bollocks why on earth would you put all that tit on your face with how hot it was last week would it not end up in a massive puddle on the floor it’s not like she’s got a job to go to where she has to make an effort lol

Reactions: 10
I’ve just had a very quick watch of the get ready with my bollocks why on earth would you put all that tit on your face with how hot it was last week would it not end up in a massive puddle on the floor it’s not like she’s got a job to go to where she has to make an effort lol
in the words of Fopps herself "it's such a shame" that she hates herself that much that she cannot reveal the true Nikki (my words)

"and personally i tend to find that people who do that" (her words) are genuinely unhappy and cannot be helped. It's just sad that her boys welfare, and health suffer as a result of her need to be mutton dressed as lamb. (my words)

Reactions: 8
But she might get papped local celeb she is:whistle:🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone follow jayde jenson Rocco I’m sure she was in Spain last week but seems to be in soft play today
Yep I wrote about this on a previous post this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Landed Sunday up and out to soft play Monday.
Obviously quarantine doesn’t apply to her. twit! Funny how her story was deleted clearly we’re not the only ones to notice.

Attachments

• Wow
Nothing says relatable like posting jibber ish motivational quotes by old rich white men, eh floppy? 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.