Fopperholic #44 Voldemort knees 7g of cheese, unappetising meals & Tesco heels!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm she's been quiet last night and this morning I'm thinking the boys have had a sleepover at nanny's And she's having her 'well deserved' lie in 😏

Reactions: 20
Hmm she's been quiet last night and this morning I'm thinking the boys have had a sleepover at nanny's And she's having her 'well deserved' lie in 😏
100% mad mazza would of saw her story and thought oh let the boys come here as they can socially distance, change their own nappies and get dressed themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was the same last weekend, quiet all Saturday night and Sunday morning, then stories round Mazzas on Sunday afternoon when they clearly just went to collect them!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It was the same last weekend, quiet all Saturday night and Sunday morning, then stories round Mazzas on Sunday afternoon when they clearly just went to collect them!
I'm so mad at how people think this is all over. I'm seeing it all the time on my fb.... people cuddling their grandkids... all in each others houses. Kids with friends on sleep overs... several families all away together and no social distancing.... I've not hugged my parents or been in their house or in anyone's house since before lockdown ... I've had my sister sit on opposite side of table for 1/2 hour in my house and that was last week but no hugs drinks etc. We had people in shifts for my daughter's 18th but in the garden... no food only a drink..... I'm actually bleeping fuming over it .... and sad too... I haven't seen my grandson since Feb and not sure when we will as it involves flying ... 😪😪

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm so mad at how people think this is all over. I'm seeing it all the time on my fb.... people cuddling their grandkids... all in each others houses. Kids with friends on sleep overs... several families all away together and no social distancing.... I've not hugged my parents or been in their house or in anyone's house since before lockdown ... I've had my sister sit on opposite side of table for 1/2 hour in my house and that was last week but no hugs drinks etc. We had people in shifts for my daughter's 18th but in the garden... no food only a drink..... I'm actually bleeping fuming over it .... and sad too... I haven't seen my grandson since Feb and not sure when we will as it involves flying ... 😪😪
I’m glad you said this as I was beginning to think I’d missed something! On my Facebook and insta it’s people cuddling and not social distancing and I was like am I the only one who thinks we still have to do this 🤷‍♀️ Fopps needs to be careful she could if picked it up from any of the places she’s been and is then spreading it around 🙄

Reactions: 21
so sad you haven’t been able to see your grandson since Feb. It’s heartbreaking💔 I mentioned a week ago about Fopps at a play park on here and a few people commented saying she’s doing nothing wrong they’ve open them now etc.. Yeah this I suppose is the case but me personally I don’t think it’s right yet as they’re to young and fingers in mouths constantly etc..There is no way most council parks have attendants there day and night cleaning every piece of equipment down after every child and Fopps would have to do there hands 100 times with sanitiser (like she was going to do that!) my kids pulled there face about me saying no to the swings when I took them to feed the ducks but I said the virus isn’t over yet we still have to be sensible. Each to there own I suppose but the bouncy castle is another level of stupidity!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
so sad you haven’t been able to see your grandson since Feb. It’s heartbreaking💔 I mentioned a week ago about Fopps at a play park on here and a few people commented saying she’s doing nothing wrong they’ve open them now etc.. Yeah this I suppose is the case but me personally I don’t think it’s right yet as they’re to young and fingers in mouths constantly etc..There is no way most council parks have attendants there day and night cleaning every piece of equipment down after every child and Fopps would have to do there hands 100 times with sanitiser (like she was going to do that!) my kids pulled there face about me saying no to the swings when I took them to feed the ducks but I said the virus isn’t over yet we still have to be sensible. Each to there own I suppose but the bouncy castle is another level of stupidity!
I’ve been looking online and there are no actual guidelines for bouncy castles, but I clicked on about 7 websites, all from different parts of the UK, that are all basically saying the same. The castle going only be used in private, outdoor spaces. Only people from that household and their support bubble can use them. Under no circumstances should the any person not in your household be on it at the same time as you. Castles are cleaned after every hire, but will also be stored, fully flated, for 7 days after each use.
What would even cross your mind when you make the decision to put your child on a bouncy castle, in a public space with children you have possibly not even met before let alone not live in your household!
Then take the children to your parents, one of whom is vulnerable (sorry only when you desperately need a flight home) and let them play around them. In their shoes in the lounge too I see! I don’t get people’s mentality at all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been looking online and there are no actual guidelines for bouncy castles, but I clicked on about 7 websites, all from different parts of the UK, that are all basically saying the same. The castle going only be used in private, outdoor spaces. Only people from that household and their support bubble can use them. Under no circumstances should the any person not in your household be on it at the same time as you. Castles are cleaned after every hire, but will also be stored, fully flated, for 7 days after each use.
What would even cross your mind when you make the decision to put your child on a bouncy castle, in a public space with children you have possibly not even met before let alone not live in your household!
Then take the children to your parents, one of whom is vulnerable (sorry only when you desperately need a flight home) and let them play around them. In their shoes in the lounge too I see! I don’t get people’s mentality at all!!
So true! I get the feeling as others have said that they were also left there so poor Princess Fopps after her self pitying boo hoo hoo video can have a well deserved lie in today 😡

When you read on the karaoke photo Essay she’s saying watch out X factor, the voice, Britain’s got talent The Ryan boys are warming up. Behind that comment it reeks of desperation for them to be famous. They’re just screeching down a Mic! mine do it all the time and I think why did I buy that bloody thing!😩😂 not oooh there going to be on xfactor when they’re older! No they’re not Fopps just let them play, stop thinking about FAME and money for once you desperate air head wannabe!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should - Fopps is literally doing everything that could put the whole family at risk. The more she does, the more risk. It’s ludicrous

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So the new #ad... the only thing I take from that is her wallpaper on her phone is a picture of her and her boys that she dominates.... her own wallpaper!!!

and the photo of today’s dress... that kitchen/background is too tidy for the body to be there! They have definitely had a sleepover at mad mazzas

Reactions: 14
The readly advert OMG, every man and his dog have secured that #ad!
This is her full time job and the advert is blurry as anything. You can't even see anything! Nice one fopps such brilliant attention to detail 👏 👌 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God her stories today! How much does this woman ADORE herself? ‘ooh look at me everyone!’ And another Stretched photo and short dress I see! No sign of the boys though🤔 off to pick them up now are we? Hope they've been able to social distance, change there own nappies and make their own food overnight!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her hands in that ad! Jesus stop flapping you’ll take off you idiot!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has literally zero personality on that '#AD' 🙄 🙄 she is so reading a script..... and anyone and everyone is pushing this app..... and Nicola instead of sitting reading trashy mags on your phone why don't you do your bleeping ironing !! Plus isn't nap time and evenings when she does her work outs and Netflix completion challenge ?!! She is so full of tit and will do anything for a couple of quid ! I notice she hasn't mentioned her new uhmazing plan all weekend ? But is pushing SW and all her old achievements..... No one loves Nicola more than Nicola... self-centred, self-absored, lying cow !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has literally zero personality on that '#AD' 🙄 🙄 she is so reading a script..... and anyone and everyone is pushing this app..... and Nicola instead of sitting reading trashy mags on your phone why don't you do your bleeping ironing !! Plus isn't nap time and evenings when she does her work outs and Netflix completion challenge ?!! She is so full of tit and will do anything for a couple of quid ! I notice she hasn't mentioned her new uhmazing plan all weekend ? But is pushing SW and all her old achievements..... No one loves Nicola more than Nicola... self-centred, self-absored, lying cow !
👏🏼 Well said! She’ll be getting bored of the challenge now. It’s been a week novelty will be wearing off. Same way it does with new toys, make up, clothes....... she’ll have to go and buy something now for the buzz fix again. She’s never happy.
P.s she looks ALOT smaller in the photo with the dress on than she does in the shite video with the black top on!

She’s so tired and hard done to, Grayson is so clingy she never has a minute... erm you seem to have had time to do your hair, make up and get all dressed up today again. Glamming herself up for what will be another piss boring photo shoot on a field or park. I’m currently doing a deep clean to the salon before I reopen and I look like stig of the dump in the scruffiest clothes you’ve ever seen and I’m head to toe in 4 months worth of dust and cobwebs 😂 poor Fopps though she’s got a hard life🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She only gets ads for the products that every Tom, Dick and Harry gets ads for. Readly, Rice Krispie Birthday Squares and 10Cal Jelly have been pushed by literally everyone. Know your worth Nicola

• Haha
Reactions: 22
👏🏼 Well said! She’ll be getting bored of the challenge now. It’s been a week novelty will be wearing off. Same way it does with new toys, make up, clothes....... she’ll have to go and buy something now for the buzz fix again. She’s never happy.
P.s she looks ALOT smaller in the photo with the dress on than she does in the shite video with the black top on!

She’s so tired and hard done to, Grayson is so clingy she never has a minute... erm you seem to have had time to do your hair, make up and get all dressed up today again. Glamming herself up for what will be another piss boring photo shoot on a field or park. I’m currently doing a deep clean to the salon before I reopen and I look like stig of the dump in the scruffiest clothes you’ve ever seen and I’m head to toe in 4 months worth of dust and cobwebs 😂 poor Fopps though she’s got a hard life🥱
Good luck with the reopening! Fingers crossed you’ll be able to face treatments soon as I’ve seen quite a bit of backlash about it online. Hopefully the government listen and you’ll be up and running full steam ahead in no time.

As for the Readly ad, I don’t think Fopps has ever read a magazine except for the ones she was on the front cover!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.