Fopperholic #44 Voldemort knees 7g of cheese, unappetising meals & Tesco heels!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately unless her or Chris get coronavirus I don't think she will take it seriously. My husband has just recovered from it and it is the worst. He was so exhausted all the time and struggled to get to the bathroom. Kept going lightheaded and wobbly whenever he stood up. Thankfully he has recovered but for 2 weeks we didn't know what was going to happen. I had visions of him needing to go into hospital etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Have you seen the death toll today for England? 148 people, double last weekend. Three weeks since shops reopened. Dread to think what it’s going to be in another three weeks after all pubs etc have been opened. Obviously I hope I’ll be eating my words but I’m scared. This thing isn’t gone, it only slowed down because the majority stayed at home as much as possible. I fear we’re going to be in and out of lockdown for a long long time. With people being less strict each time out of frustration and necessity due to money worries so it might not be effective. It’s a long way from being over.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So she gets her tape measure out in her garden on Father’s Day to measure 2 meters like an absolute tool then goes and throws her two kids on a bouncy castle full of other kids and germs and takes the kids to her mum and dads after. Wtf planet is this moron from?
Did she actually do this 😂 a tape measure! Must admit I was shocked to see the bouncy castle!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she actually do this 😂 a tape measure! Must admit I was shocked to see the bouncy castle!
Yeah when her dad came round for Father’s Day she made him stand in the garden and measured 2m between them and put a picture of it on IG 😂 bat tit crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah when her dad came round for Father’s Day she made him stand in the garden and measured 2m between them and put a picture of it on IG 😂 bat tit crazy!
I’m actually lost for words 😂 takes her kids back to primark for a none essential trip (I get it’s allowed but my kids have rarely been in shops unless it’s been an absolute emergency!) Put on a bouncy castle as well but don’t come a cm too close dad. Probably sensible to protect him, goodness knows where her kids have been!

Reactions: 13
I’m actually lost for words 😂 takes her kids back to primark for a none essential trip (I get it’s allowed but my kids have rarely been in shops unless it’s been an absolute emergency!) Put on a bouncy castle as well but don’t come a cm too close dad. Probably sensible to protect him, goodness knows where her kids have been!
Then after the germ infected bouncy castle, sand pits & park, ‘I know I’ll take the kids round to see my dad whose venerable and has a heart condition!’🙈 how does her brain work? She honestly doesn’t gives a tit about anyone but herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Gets her phone out for 2 seconds 3 times just to show their out having a lovely family day out when in reality Chris is run ragged chasing the two babies around wile she sits on a bench somewere on her phone snacking on sushi and drinking Pepsi max ✌ the bouncy castle pissed me off.

• Haha
Unfortunately unless her or Chris get coronavirus I don't think she will take it seriously. My husband has just recovered from it and it is the worst. He was so exhausted all the time and struggled to get to the bathroom. Kept going lightheaded and wobbly whenever he stood up. Thankfully he has recovered but for 2 weeks we didn't know what was going to happen. I had visions of him needing to go into hospital etc.
I had it April time and I have never been so poorly. I had paramedics out to me as 111 were concerned with my breathing. My husband just had a cough and my 2.5 year old was fine!

It’s taken me about 5 weeks overall to get back to normal.

She’s just a bell end

• Sad
  • Heart
We’ve been to a safari park today. My intention was to just drive/walk around but after watching the staff clean the little rides between every go I let them go on, then their clothes and hands were sprayed with antibacterial liquid (I have little spray bottles from work). I wouldn’t throw them on a bouncy castle though and I wouldn’t let them to use playground stuff .... bet she didn’t so much as gel their hands afterwards

Reactions: 13
That picture she’s put on her stories about completing 5 workouts and the little rocket is Like something my 7yr old gets on the iPad when she’s completed her school work tasks. Is this really what this 40yr old is paying £599 for?🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That picture she’s put on her stories about completing 5 workouts and the little rocket is Like something my 7yr old gets on the iPad when she’s completed her school work tasks. Is this really what this 40yr old is paying £599 for?🙈😂
That's exactly what I thought. She needs a sticker chart too

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did it beat my mirror mirror on the lawn or was that too early 🥴

Yeah it got over 50 votes and your's was 35....... any thread suggestion is apparently valid from page 48 onwards and yours was within that just this one got more votes.... yours was great too....... I showed my daughter the mirror pic and she was like 'oh yeah that's a thing these days'.... (my daughter is 18)... I said but this woman is 40... she just rolled her eyes and said 'God Sake' ... needless to say I don't think Fopps is down with the kids 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure who is more stupid, Hatton for allowing the bouncy castle to be open or the parents of all the children on it!! This virus has not gone away and the death toll yesterday was double that of the Saturday before. I get that life goes on, but life can go on without putting yourselves and others at risk! Sadly, I think if Fiona had symptoms then she wouldn’t say, this is a woman that took her children out with chicken pox and in to a care home and on a plane whilst ill. Her selfishness holds no bounds and she honestly thinks “life” is normal now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure who is more stupid, Hatton for allowing the bouncy castle to be open or the parents of all the children on it!! This virus has not gone away and the death toll yesterday was double that of the Saturday before. I get that life goes on, but life can go on without putting yourselves and others at risk! Sadly, I think if Fiona had symptoms then she wouldn’t say, this is a woman that took her children out with chicken pox and in to a care home and on a plane whilst ill. Her selfishness holds no bounds and she honestly thinks “life” is normal now.
I was in absolute shock the bouncy castles were open! last year I took my son on a random Tuesday afternoon, only us walking around so all the inflatables were empty, if it was in this climate he still wouldn’t go on them alone as you don’t know who’s been on there before them, kids just lie down & face plant things (as shown in her stories) it’s just irresponsible they are even open!

Reactions: 11
I was in absolute shock the bouncy castles were open! last year I took my son on a random Tuesday afternoon, only us walking around so all the inflatables were empty, if it was in this climate he still wouldn’t go on them alone as you don’t know who’s been on there before them, kids just lie down & face plant things (as shown in her stories) it’s just irresponsible they are even open!
There is a few comments on their Facebook post, which have been totally ignored, asking about social distance and cleaning procedures for the bouncy castle. Surely it classes the same as soft play? Yes it’s outside, but you it can’t be controlled in the way that rides are. Like you say that face plant, dribbling and just touching. Then the knocking into one another. Totally irresponsible by both Hatton and the parents allowing the children on.

Reactions: 16
If anyone calls her out on it she’ll just do her usual ‘I was just doing as I was told was okay’ because god forbid anyone use their own common sense! Not that she has any 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.