Fopperholic #44 Voldemort knees 7g of cheese, unappetising meals & Tesco heels!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title.

Sand now too... my school stopped any kind of messy play etc to avoid cross contamination... i know things are opening (everywhere but here... yes I know, droning on about it but I'm having a tit weekend and I'd like to get out of lockdown this year, I feel like the whole country will be back in before we get out of the local one 😫) but I dont feel the urge to rush everywhere as soon as I'm 'released'. She honestly thinks this pandemic is over but in my opinion we're at a crossroads and it could still go either way!

Reactions: 20
Great title.

Sand now too... my school stopped any kind of messy play etc to avoid cross contamination... i know things are opening (everywhere but here... yes I know, droning on about it but I'm having a tit weekend and I'd like to get out of lockdown this year, I feel like the whole country will be back in before we get out of the local one 😫) but I dont feel the urge to rush everywhere as soon as I'm 'released'. She honestly thinks this pandemic is over but in my opinion we're at a crossroads and it could still go either way!
So many people acting the same way - it's making me so mad I've had to unfollow certain friends on FB.... 😔 😔

Reactions: 13
Her various diet plans and ideas are giving me a headache.I will contact Slimming World, once again. She is constantly hanging off their shirt tails

Reactions: 20
I really am struggling with all these people that think it’s over!

my little one spent the week with his dad and did a trip everyday! I’m so mad, this weekend and for the next couple of weeks I’m going to limit how much we go out just in case

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Great title.

Especially when there's still places going into local lockdown!

Reactions: 11
Just subbing my place on the new thread....
awaiting the big reveal of the sofa 😂 because you know other people’s sofa’s
give me sofa envy .... esp as mine are shredded by the cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they seriously using a bouncy castle?!?

Let’s put unsteady kids, who can’t socially distance, on a piece of play equipment that is built to fling children into each other.

Morons. Not just family Flopps, but any parent who throws their kids on one right now! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Yess Voldemort knees got in there! Seriously she loves Hatton 😂😂
Not sure why she loves it so much, it was ok the first couple of times I visited but after that I hated the place. The amount of times she has been, it's gets boring very quickly, and I shouldn't think it's all open at the minute? And a bouncy castle, she is stupid. Hope she at least washed the kids hands when they got off it

Reactions: 14
Not sure why she loves it so much, it was ok the first couple of times I visited but after that I hated the place. The amount of times she has been, it's gets boring very quickly, and I shouldn't think it's all open at the minute? And a bouncy castle, she is stupid. Hope she at least washed the kids hands when they got off it
Totally agree we’ve done it a couple times but I wouldn’t do it every bloody weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she gets her tape measure out in her garden on Father’s Day to measure 2 meters like an absolute tool then goes and throws her two kids on a bouncy castle full of other kids and germs and takes the kids to her mum and dads after. Wtf planet is this moron from?

Reactions: 30
Wow flopps really has gone back to normal life......trips to different parks and using the equipment and now on a ducking bouncy castle where they weren’t 2 metres from the next family and think of all the kid spit on that thing 🤢 I refuse to let my kid on playground equipment for a long time yet because I think it’s just too dirty
Flopps doesn’t care as long as she’s out of the house.......she’ll be the first one to moan if any of them get symptoms

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.