Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Anyone else die laughing when she did the story about dropping the can of Pepsi max on her feral toe?

Thread suggestion: fopperholic - absolute TWAT, lets leave it at that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Beckybeckyboo83

Long time lurker here... I read avidly but have never posted..but I can't help it tonight... I saw her this afternoon at Hatton Country World.

Both her and Chris strutting around the place like they were celebs. So sad. It struck me, I know so many details about this woman and her boys.. so so dangerous in this day and age. Favourite moment though was her carrying Grayson out of the play area and him doing that "plank" that kids do when they don't want to leave... not so "gramable" behaviour! Totally normal but she'd never admit it. Lawson so cute though waving at the cows 💕

Oh and def not a size 6/8 but totally glammed up to the 9's at a kiddies play farm... 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
You don't though. You think this is what you're supposed to say as a mother. The only person you love is yourself.
Down in the jungle where nobody goes

There's a fopperholic hiding with her Primark haul clothes

With a syn free here

And a low cal there

That's the way she gets in her sized down Primark clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Fuck off Nicola with your wow is me update. My husband and I both work for the NHS, the last 15 weeks have been spent in a whirlwind of working full time hours and school runs. I’ve been doing split shifts around school runs and my husbands shifts and at night/weekends I’ve been tired, genuinely tired. My ironing pile is probably bigger than yours Nicola, which says something! And do you know what we always say to each other? How lucky we are that we are both still in work! So fuck right off, and when you get there fuck off a bit more!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Shivers

VIP Member
She has some fucking tragic tattoos, I’ll never get over her stomach one
This is one thing I cannot slate her for. I got a fucking Chinese symbol when I was 18🤦‍♀️

Thankfully it was on my stomach near my hips and I’m so fat now that unless I lift up my belly you can’t see it...WINNING 🤜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
I’m starting to think I’m Wonder Woman 🤔 I’ve worked part time in a school, kept 5 kids alive decorated 2 rooms and all whilst my husband has worked a million extra shifts to cover for a shielding colleague. Where can I get my medal? 😂 ps no twins but a surviving twin sooooo does that count?

This fucking woman seriously 🙄 you don’t have a job love and you could paint your own fucking walls instead of prancing around multiple parks in clumpy high heels looking like a complete and utter bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 43

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
So she's carting her much longed for twins off to nursery an extra day so they "can get jobs done". I.e so Chris can finish the extension and do everything else she asks him to do.
Her job ain't a fucking job, sorry Fopps. It's not. I don't care how many pennies you reign in, I'd be fucking mortified that I'm a professional beggar for a living and I sure as shit wouldn't send my kids away so I can do it full time.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She only liked Grayson because he was more instagramable (if that's a word🤣) in the early days. Lawson was a baldy fair baby and Grayson had the mop of hair and neater features to begin with. I'm probably gonna be told off but I have to say I don't find her kids cute at all, they follow their father too strongly. They're just normal kiddies so why she treats them like little models I have no idea 🤷🏼‍♀️ they don't have much of a personality either to win you over. Still lovely, innocent children who unfortunately for them, have been born into that family.. I hope I've explained it well 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JJusa69

VIP Member
Quality time...... she means during lockdown she hasn't been able to dump them on mazza every weekend.
Quality time..... every night from 6.45pm.
Work and job. Well I'm not going to even comment on how hilarious that is.
She could work in the evening when the boys are in jail but that would interfere with her Netflix time.
I do have a question though, If the boys go for 2 full days (and let's not pretend 9-3 isn't a full day) then what will she have for content? Just her sitting in the house alone playing with the boys toys?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Some women are just not cut out to be mothers. She is one of them. Before she knows it they’ll be grown up and gone. These are the most precious times ever and are gone in the blink of an eye and she would rather sacrifice it for YouTube. She’s not maternal in the slightest. You can profess your love for them all you want Prikki but I usually find the people who have to do this are the ones who actually don’t feel it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

JJusa69

VIP Member
she absolutely doesn't need a fucking sleep consultant because 1 of her 2yr olds is getting up at 6 after 13 hours of sleep the previous day and night.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Babybrain

That filter is possibly one of the worst she uses... everything looks dull, washed out and 'dry'....... it always reminds me of the old cowboy type movies with all the dusty, burnt out fields etc..... her outfit is so not trendy she looks a right frump.... she has the figure really to pull off any outfit and she wears a skirt like that - not even my 75 year old mother would wear something so old fashioned..... surprised she didn't have her clippy cloppy heels on ... ! and why do we always have to see pics of her with both boys posing and holding them ? People must walk past and laugh...... she's fucking ridiculous....... Chris is a prick for buying into her shit too...... she always has to be centre stage..... and her stories in the car with the filters.... on the boys too .... and my husband would be telling me to stfu if I was chattering and leaning through to the back seat like that..... Grrrrrrr ..... notice there is none of no longer Faverson on his own like there always used to be !! All about the blonde/blue eyed 'otherson' these days ..... 😔
BE72D26A-93A5-4837-B6BF-57DE38C9964A.jpeg

the grass has dried right out since I was There last week🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Why did she have children?
What couple gets quality time when they have kids?
You won’t lose “us” you just work harder to maintain it.
You don’t feel guilty you just don’t want backlash for it.
You just need to be more of a mother and look after your kids so Chris can do what he needs. Instead of making Chris come on every trip you go on take the kids out so he can achieve it.
They may not of been at nursery but they certainly have been at your mums every Thursday.

Other Instagram mums manage to fit it all in so why is so different

Reactions: 38

Betty80

Chatty Member
If she does a “look at my Finished extension” video I’m going to have to wear a Tena lady For it!

• Haha

JJusa69

VIP Member
Tips prickster.....
1. If you know your boys are waking up early, go to bed earlier. It's not like you don't have hours of evening time available to you. They go to bed before 7.
2. FEED THEM MORE FOOD. They could possibly be hungry. Maybe even go up to 10 syns for the boys.
3. Start reducing the nap.

She gets more time to sleep that anyone I know that has 2 kids under 2. I refuse to use the words twin mum.
These are not difficult things to work out Nicola.

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
to those above who say she is rich and middle class - no, she’s a wannabe. She is a common as muck chav who is probably in debt to her eyeballs and riding off the coat tails of her in laws

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I’m a bit worried as with each comparison picture she seems to be getting shorter and we are only two weeks in. What will happen by week 12?
25AB58AC-0A78-4928-8D3A-8C8F285DAA6F.jpeg

• Haha

MummaBear2212

I have lurked here forever but never commented. The woman infuriates me beyond words. But the thing that has made me finally comment is in her stories after she’s talked about how brilliant she is and is talking to Lawson he’s running across a car park- you can see the lines. Grayson is out of shot also running around a fucking car park! You know cars- like yours shit tits, 4 tonnes of Range Rover that you can’t see toddlers out of. Those, well they drive round car parks!

I have a 2.5 year old who seems allergic to holding hands because “he’s a big boy” but even he always holds hands in car parks. If not, it’s the rugby ball carry across it!

• Angry
Reactions: 37

Venlicon

Chatty Member
I literally can’t deal with her today. Her voice makes my teeth hurt. Turn the fucking tv down, get off your phone and be a mother you utter foreskin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37