Fopperholic #44 Voldemort knees 7g of cheese, unappetising meals & Tesco heels!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion
I’m so special, why can’t you all see? You should be envying Ratboy and ME!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I remember from one of the very early threads someone here had spotted her and mankles in debenhams coffee shop not long after she had the boys, they said she was actually sat there with her drink posing like staging a picture for the gram, pram at a certain angle, bag in shot (of course) and them both sat looking around to see who had recognised them......looking miserable as sin as per.
Its like she lives her life thinking she's instantly recognisable and a local celeb, if I lived near and spotted her out id go up and say oh wow can I have your autograph, I've always been a fan, my friends won't believe ive actually met Fiona Phillips ;)
I remember that. They said she had the most ridiculous outfit on 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
earlier than 6.45 😳 she’s crackers 🤦‍♀️
If your kids getting up earlier in the morning, indicating they no longer need as much sleep as they get older, why would you then put them to bed earlier at night? I don't get the logic.

Reactions: 20
2 weeks now 🤔 it was only a week on Instagram the other day 🤷🏻‍♀️ She has copied and pasted the same tit essay and still hasn't proof read it 😆 'It's not like I have birth' 🙄
It makes her sound like spoilt brat. What Nikki wants, Nikki gets and to hell with how her husband or children might feel. Her feelings and wants are the only thing that matters. Her marriage doesnt seem to be an equal partnership, he works his little legs off and she calls all the shots. He seems quite sullen at times but he probably hates having the camera on constantly and a wife who screeches and preens at any given opportunity.

Reactions: 18
Why does she keep saying the tops flattering! She just looks skinny and bodyless
She's going to end up Ill if she looses much more weight

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If your kids getting up earlier in the morning, indicating they no longer need as much sleep as they get older, why would you then put them to bed earlier at night? I don't get the logic.

Well we all know she's not really very cleaver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Any excuse to use that phrase cos it makes me laugh every time 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is the sort of person who will be thriving on people talking about how little she eats, she will be loving every minute of the attention she is getting.

Those progress pictures are hilarious, with the height difference😁 The start pic she said she was on her “star week” I cringed just saying that and she has openly said she has Endometriosis and previously shown in the past how bloated she gets👇
3B7B64C1-AB91-474E-A5A9-71C5CBCEA94A.jpeg

Reactions: 8
You know that old saying. Parenting doesn’t come with a manual? ......it definitely should for old foppy Fiona. Almost 2 those boys are and she still utterly clueless. How she’s got this far I don’t know? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.