Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s after them modelling/doing anything to be famous. That’s why they’re constantly living life on a filter.

That last sentence has made my morning! Howling 🤣
😊😊😊 swear I was so raging last night ! She may as well get her begging bowl and placard out and sit in the street she is such a beggys witch ! It's her smugness to other Insta mum's too... her tone is so patronising... like look what I've got but you haven't. She does nothing in the kitchen with them kids .... I hope they both play up and climb out of them .. I despise her i really do not one redeeming quality about her .... 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I went to report her to ASA, but I noticed now she has added ‘ad’ to press sample.. I’m sure that wasn’t there yesterday and it was just press sample?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
😂😂 on my Wowcher today there's an Instagram marketing course 😂😂 should gift it to fopps out the kindest of my heart 😂😂😂😂 she needs so much sm help, parenting help. She's just a massive disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😂😂 on my Wowcher today there's an Instagram marketing course 😂😂 should gift it to fopps out the kindest of my heart 😂😂😂😂 she needs so much sm help, parenting help. She's just a massive disaster
😂😂😂 isn’t her degree in marketing or business management or something. Let’s not forget she’s a “blonde with brains” and very cleaver.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately because of her SW following she will be gifted time after time these businesses are struggling as it is at the moment any ‘press’ for them is a potential sale so we will be seeing a lot more of this from her I wish people would see the light and unfollow! I just hope no one actually goes and buys because she will get commission from that discount code as well most likely! 😡 Regarding the grants when did she quit SW? Because they base it on last years employment average earnings don’t they? Surely this social media career isn’t paying her 7k some months like she said SW was she doesn’t get half the work LJC does I also noticed she’s on the beg for a deal from Matalan and RI with her comments makes me
sick 🤢

Reactions: 16
Unfortunately because of her SW following she will be gifted time after time these businesses are struggling as it is at the moment any ‘press’ for them is a potential sale so we will be seeing a lot more of this from her I wish people would see the light and unfollow! I just hope no one actually goes and buys because she will get commission from that discount code as well most likely! 😡 Regarding the grants when did she quit SW? Because they base it on last years employment average earnings don’t they? Surely this social media career isn’t paying her 7k some months like she said SW was she doesn’t get half the work LJC does I also noticed she’s on the beg for a deal from Matalan and RI with her comments makes me
sick 🤢
Have you noticed every time somebody asks where something is from she has to @ the store! Shes so desperate to be noticed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh Mazza shut up you silly bint.... why don't you tell your daughter to get off her lazy bastard not size 8 arse.... stop being a beggys witch and get a proper job.... !! My parents would be ashamed of me if I carried on that way it's shameful 🤬🤬

Should also tell that woman asking the reason it's so perfect is she keeps it in a box in her play room 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh Mazza shut up you silly bint.... why don't you tell your daughter to get off her lazy bastard not size 8 arse.... stop being a beggys witch and get a proper job.... !! My parents would be ashamed of me if I carried on that way it's shameful 🤬🤬

Should also tell that woman asking the reason it's so perfect is she keeps it in a box in her play room 😂😂😂

The look engaged in it eating a snack.. no engaged in helping her cook or anything slightly education

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What fucks me off the most is that she gets these really expensive non-essential "things" and labels them as being "great for a child's development".
How many of her followers have an extra £200 to splurge on a wooden chair right now? How many are either single parents, low income, furloughed, lost their jobs and this bleeping moron is bragging saying these CHAIRS are good for a child's development?
How many of her followers are a) going to feel like tit for not having the disposable income to buy unnecessary shite like this or B) have hundreds rolling around ready to use her pathetic 10% off code.

Read. The. Room. Fopps.
It must be great for the boys to escape from the high chairs -mind you this will be another form of prison for them - having to watch her make her Tex mex turkey/cat puke delight- cus she's a foodie- and they won't be able to run off! Chances of them ever making home made pizza in their towers is slim to nothing! Love the way Lawson is the new favourite as he can copy what she says and he's not counting it's repetition but she's too thick to know that 🤣🤣🤣

Proving you don't need a fancy tower with TWO babies to make cakes .....

EDIT - I also noticed in the comments to one poster she said 'several companies had got in touch but this was the best' !! I call bullshit on that !!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
😊😊😊 swear I was so raging last night ! She may as well get her begging bowl and placard out and sit in the street she is such a beggys witch ! It's her smugness to other Insta mum's too... her tone is so patronising... like look what I've got but you haven't. She does nothing in the kitchen with them kids .... I hope they both play up and climb out of them .. I despise her i really do not one redeeming quality about her .... 🤬🤬
I’ve said this all along there is nothing at all to like about her I would really love to know what the other Mums she mixes with actually think about her

She's gone from 153,393 followers last night to 153,342 just now - so around 50 gone overnight..... fingers crossed people will keep leaving - though she still has loads !

Reactions: 20
Haha Fopps made a comment on LJC posts about River Island. Fopps is DESPERATE for a River Island collab, I bet she’s fuming but then she doesn’t understand River Islands target market isn’t 40-50 year old women 🤣🤣
I’m sorry but I and NOT loving those outfits. There’re like woolly swimming costumes😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's gone from 153,393 followers last night to 153,342 just now - so around 50 gone overnight..... fingers crossed people will keep leaving - though she still has loads !
She will just keep buying more. She's a massive fraud 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Those tower prisons won’t be used for anything now she has used them for content. She doesn’t do anything with the boys, or let them do anything for themselves, so they will go unused. And sold in no time. I think she’s so skint that she needs to be gifted things so that she knows she has stuff to sell on in the future. Chelsea is baking properly with her kids, letting them get stuck in themselves, not contained in any way, and will let them lick the spoons. Flopps would have a heart attack if her boys tried to lick the spoons

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’ll be desperate for a RI collab because the Fiars sister’s kids (also spoilt brats) model for them. She’s desperate for fame of any sort.

I’d love her to have one day in my life. I just went out in the pissing rain to fill up the coal scuttle for the fire and I looked around and my 3 year old had sneaked out and was in bare feet silently picking up bits of soaking wet coal behind me. All over her face, hair, top and now thanks to her getting hold of my leg It’s all over me. She’s now in the bath like she s been down the pits for 12hrs and I’ve had to get changed again. Welcome to the real world with kids Fopps you knob. I laughed thinking of way she prances around all glamorous. Come and live with my two for a week and try and look like that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’ll be desperate for a RI collab because the Fiars sister’s kids (also spoilt brats) model for them. She’s desperate for fame of any sort.

I’d love her to have one day in my life. I just went out in the pissing rain to fill up the coal scuttle for the fire and I looked around and my 3 year old had sneaked out and was in bare feet silently picking up bits of soaking wet coal behind me. All over her face, hair, top and now thanks to her getting hold of my leg It’s all over me. She’s now in the bath like she s been down the pits for 12hrs and I’ve had to get changed again. Welcome to the real world with kids Fopps you knob. I laughed thinking of way she prances around all glamorous. Come and live with my two for a week and try and look like that 😂
I love your daughter - she sounds like my two youngest when they were that age ! My youngest son I caught eating the 'fake' coals out of our fire.... was all over the carpet, his clothes, his face.... he look so happy with himself.... ! Her kids have no real spirit.......

and those Lucy Carter (whatever her name is).... her kids clothes are not very cute..... they look really uncomfortable !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.