Fopperholic #40 - Thread 40, just like her age, fuming she didn’t get a collab with Fage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody has bloody asked her if she's had her botox redone, she read on here that we've been talking about it and feels the need to address it. My God, when will this woman get a fucking life?? She is more concerned with what we say, then with her followers who she actually doesn't give a shit about.

Reactions: 17
Even doing that her face hardly moves

Reactions: 18
Thank you
Haha I have to be subtle and bite my tongue otherwise the crazy bint will cut me off
Sadly Lidl had no Party Rings in store luckily my cupboards are already stocked with snacks/treats for the kids, well as long as I can stop myself from raiding it

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she called some yogurts “STOOONIN” She’s tapped.

Reactions: 18

Reactions: 4
Why does she need to qualify everything. I buy loads of basil as I put it in my pasta dishes. Well I didn’t think you sat there eating it raw!

Reactions: 15
My night off dieting is tomorrow. I’m having a Massive sirloin steak, McCain Sea salt fries, feta cheese salad and nearly half a bottle of bell’s whiskey and diet coke and a few pieces of chocolate and I can’t bloody wait Put that in your pipe and smoke it Fopps!

Reactions: 23
Hate how much she loves herself! She really does think she’s something special! And the Constant touching of her hair is so annoying

Reactions: 11
Whiskey ? Anyone would think you are Scottish......

Reactions: 6
If she is selling those mirrors I reckon she has turned the boys forward facing.... or is that desperate for some cash that she isnt bothered about seeing if they are ok anymore

Reactions: 13
If she is selling those mirrors I reckon she has turned the boys forward facing.... or is that desperate for some cash that she isnt bothered about seeing if they are ok anymore
That's exactly what I thought when I saw that post. With the amount of information and research that is available about car seats I would have thought she would have waited a bit longer at least. Although I'm biased, a family member was highly trained in car seat safety and wouldnt recommend forward facing yet

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.