Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The leg press was a bit embarrassing, why pay a PT if he's not even making sure you do proper moves?! 🙄
Its not so much the half press thats the problem she is locking her knees
Her trainer is SHITE
Please dont copy her ladies, thats dangerous x

Reactions: 7
Anybody else think this is the fake smile she has plastered on her face on a Thursday when she's with her members? Could totally see her just looking down on them all thinking she's so upper class with her Gucci belt 🙄

20190619_191507.jpg

Reactions: 8
I had to look into what powder brows were and how they were different to microblading. A quick Google said they are better for oily or mature skin. Both boxes ticked there hey Fopps 😂

Oh it's that laugh she does after a passive aggressive comment that drives me crazy. It's so fake. Its "say it and I'll stab you" kind of manic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its not so much the half press thats the problem she is locking her knees
Her trainer is SHITE
Please dont copy her ladies, thats dangerous x
👏👏. Thought it was just me and my bias to not liking her.
I took a dislike to him when he started training her around 6 weeks(and definitely pre 12 weeks) post c-section and birth. Red flags immediately for me.
I have a strength and conditioning coach for running who wouldn't train me until I had physio check to make sure my body healed and no severe diasitis ( that tummy muscle separation).

• Heart
I couldn’t watch the video, gave up after a minute or two as she is just too boring and her make up skills are terrible! Her foundation didn’t match at all and I’ve never seen anyone put that much bronzer on. Didn’t make it to the spit so I dread to think what that was all about. And for someone who gets pampered all the time why does she always have the most awful big black roots?

Reactions: 7
I took a dislike to him when he started training her around 6 weeks(and definitely pre 12 weeks) post c-section and birth. Red flags immediately for me.
I have a strength and conditioning coach for running who wouldn't train me until I had physio check to make sure my body healed and no severe diasitis ( that tummy muscle separation).
I know I follow (the goddess that is) Kayla Itsines and she's only been cleared this week by her doctor and physio to do light workouts after her section. It's ridiculous to think after any birth that proper workouts are suitable after 6 weeks. I'm a massive advocate of the importance of pelvic floor after my 3rd destroyed pretty much everything from the waist down and I'm 8 months on and still haven't been cleared for high impact yet!

Someone's asked her on her Q&A on insta if she would ever leave SW altogether.... She started off saying never say never, then said it would have to be something pretty special to take her away from slimming world 😏🤨🤔🤔🤔🤔👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her Q&A’s are hillarious 😂 ‘oh don’t look at me I’m a mess!’ Erm, don’t show yourself on stories then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t know she trained 6 weeks post c section. A decent trainer wouldn’t allow that. I waited till my 6 week check until I began training but I had a straightforward vaginal birth & had a physio check for diastasis. My trainer (who is qualified in pre and post natal fitness & advised me through pregnancy) told me they would march me out of the door if I turned up at the gym before 6 weeks 🤣

Sadly a lot of trainers don’t realise the severe damage you can cause by exercising too soon (fancy a prolapse anyone?) which is frightening but the industry is so unregulated! I just hope other twin mums (or any other mums!) don’t see her as an inspiration and put themselves at risk.

• Heart
Her Q&A’s are hillarious 😂 ‘oh don’t look at me I’m a mess!’ Erm, don’t show yourself on stories then?!
‘oh don’t look at me I’m a mess!’
translation = look at me, all of the time, worship me, want to be like me, wish you were me, tell me how uh-mazing I am, paint me like im one of your french girls Jack 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t know she trained 6 weeks post c section. A decent trainer wouldn’t allow that. I waited till my 6 week check until I began training but I had a straightforward vaginal birth & had a physio check for diastasis. My trainer (who is qualified in pre and post natal fitness & advised me through pregnancy) told me they would march me out of the door if I turned up at the gym before 6 weeks 🤣

Sadly a lot of trainers don’t realise the severe damage you can cause by exercising too soon (fancy a prolapse anyone?) which is frightening but the industry is so unregulated! I just hope other twin mums (or any other mums!) don’t see her as an inspiration and put themselves at risk.
Exactly. She doesnt realise she has accountability to all her followers. I wanted to say to Nikki when she went to the gym, she needs to put a disclaimer on her posts so soon after birth to check with a GP first, but I didn't- gut told me she wouldn't listen, and to be fair I wouldn't be far off the truth.
I had a baby in June last year, so it sticks out vividly, as I had my PT saying the same things to me as you, whilst Nikki was taking a selfie fresh from body pump mid October (6 weeks post birth) and openly mentioning her 1st pt session mid November (10 weeks post birth)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anybody else think this is the fake smile she has plastered on her face on a Thursday when she's with her members? Could totally see her just looking down on them all thinking she's so upper class with her Gucci belt 🙄

View attachment 24945
She looks old on this picture!!

And yet another post where she mocks her poor mum! Won’t be mocking her next week when she NEEDS some me time 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hello everyone! I don’t think I’ve commented on this thread before. I’ve just had a nosey at the posts here and then went to have a look at her profile and I’m blocked 😱 I haven’t had anything to do with this woman before so I have no idea why she’s blocked me. It feels a bit weird, does she know who is on tattle? Does she just block people she doesn’t know?! Just wondering. Anyway, she sounds like a complete head 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to quickly turn it off when she started doing the poses, so cringe and embarrassing. Does anyone remember her saying a while ago that on a night out she was always excited to get back to have some quark. Like wtf, a pizza maybe but quark. I wonder when she even last ate a pizza. I'm a size 8, within moderation I eat chocolate, pizza, crisps etc all the bad foods but I also eat healthily and exercise. Life is for living and not restricting yourself so rigidly. You won't get fat if you sometimes eat junk food. All about moderation but I suppose she doesn't have the brains to figure that one.

Reactions: 10
So to summarise her content;

Slimming World: doesn’t follow the plan properly, ‘stepped down from a management role’ and wouldn’t rule out leaving them so hardly inspiring

Food; same stuff on repeat, tiny portions, seems to be tiring of it herself

Make up; old fashioned, heavy, unnatural & unhygienic- much better accounts and you tubers to follow

Parenting/channel mum; not maternal in the slightest, deluded about how ‘difficult’ she has it, boys are behind in terms of development, not relatable to most women at all, hasn’t changed her priorities

Fashion; tacky, unsustainable clothes, excessive shopping, from the cheap to the hideously OTT in cost, again not relatable to many

Gym/PT; dangerous impression given in terms of safety after birth & in video today, also unrelatable to new mums who don’t have half the help she does to allow her so much time for this

So...what exactly has she got to offer to be such an inspiration to her followers? It’s quite sad a woman of her age has nothing of value or depth to her, when in fact if she just got her head of her arse she could do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello everyone! I don’t think I’ve commented on this thread before. I’ve just had a nosey at the posts here and then went to have a look at her profile and I’m blocked 😱 I haven’t had anything to do with this woman before so I have no idea why she’s blocked me. It feels a bit weird, does she know who is on tattle? Does she just block people she doesn’t know?! Just wondering. Anyway, she sounds like a complete head 🍆
Welcome :) have you ever liked or made a comment on a profile she follows maybe that she didnt like? shes fond of the block button, its all part of protecting the image dahhhhling ;)
#fopperbollocks

So to summarise her content;

Slimming World: doesn’t follow the plan properly, ‘stepped down from a management role’ and wouldn’t rule out leaving them so hardly inspiring

Food; same stuff on repeat, tiny portions, seems to be tiring of it herself

Make up; old fashioned, heavy, unnatural & unhygienic- much better accounts and you tubers to follow

Parenting/channel mum; not maternal in the slightest, deluded about how ‘difficult’ she has it, boys are behind in terms of development, not relatable to most women at all, hasn’t changed her priorities

Fashion; tacky, unsustainable clothes, excessive shopping, from the cheap to the hideously OTT in cost, again not relatable to many

Gym/PT; dangerous impression given in terms of safety after birth & in video today, also unrelatable to new mums who don’t have half the help she does to allow her so much time for this

So...what exactly has she got to offer to be such an inspiration to her followers? It’s quite sad a woman of her age has nothing of value or depth to her, when in fact if she just got her head of her arse she could do!
love this! but you're missing these plus points ;)

the cackle
the lash spit
the fake smile
the prodding of the kids
the scarf dance
101 ways with beige food
101 mug cakes
the excessive animal print
and the headbands.....oh the headbands ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome :) have you ever liked or made a comment on a profile she follows maybe that she didnt like? shes fond of the block button, its all part of protecting the image dahhhhling ;)
#fopperbollocks
Thanks for the welcome! No I don’t think I have liked or commented on anything. I just looked at her with my other profile and I remember her now. I did follow her ages ago for a very short time and then unfollowed because she was so boring, so maybe that’s it. Unfollowing shouldn’t warrant a block, but I can’t think of anything else.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the welcome! No I don’t think I have liked or commented on anything. I just looked at her with my other profile and I remember her now. I did follow her ages ago for a very short time and then unfollowed because she was so boring, so maybe that’s it. Unfollowing shouldn’t warrant a block, but I can’t think of anything else.
Unfortunately they do block if you dare unfollow!! Sad, sad people with sad sad lives!
They think they are above everybody and no way should you unfollow such inspirational people 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.