Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there we go we’ve had an update. Of course, she was only quiet today because she was ‘vlogging’ all day. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Looks like the move away from Slimming World is happening!
Last week live cooking on stories and this week she’s asking if anyone wants her to move away from food posts!

Reactions: 8
Think she had all her twin mum’s friends agreement to plaster their babies all over her Instagram? I’m very careful what photos of my boys go online and would be annoyed if I were a parent in that group.

Reactions: 10

So what has everyone been saying?! Putting feelers out to drop SW!

Reactions: 2
She must be raging that everyone is saying they want the food updates 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She must be raging that everyone is saying they want the food updates 😂
What she fails to realise is that people only really follow her because of SW! No one really cares about seeing what ‘a day in her life’ is like! But yes, I bet she’s gutted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I already had concerns about her followers, but the fact that over 90 people have said they find her food posts “inspiring “ is even more concerning 🤣🤣🤣 really? It’s all bland and boring!
Glad the post is backfiring on her, she is a SW account after all!!

Reactions: 5
I already had concerns about her followers, but the fact that over 90 people have said they find her food posts “inspiring “ is even more concerning 🤣🤣🤣 really? It’s all bland and boring!
Glad the post is backfiring on her, she is a SW account after all!!

Still, it’s only 90 out of 148,000 :ROFLMAO: her whole account has gotten very confused. She is called ‘Fopperholic’ because of her love of food & shopping and her account was primarily a SW one to begin with which got her the bulk of her followers. But her content is now mainly parenting stuff (even if it is mostly badly done) with tacky shopping hauls thrown in (really don’t think Primark hauls are going to pave the way for her to break into the fashion world on insta). What’s she planning to call herself if she takes away the food part? (Nikki if you are reading we’ve already had a few ideas, mainly Braggerholic & Fopperbollocks)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And as soon as we say she’s been quiet up she pops 🙄 Will soon be able to set your alarm by a comment posted here and ping! there she goes 😆 I’d be fuming if she’d posted my kids on there without my permission I hope she asked the other mums! I’m not into comparing kids...but guess whose baby was leaning to the side and not sat up straight like the rest 👀 As if there’s a lot of people still wanting to see her tex mex chilli and her crappy mug cakes! She eats the same four things so how is anyone inspired by it?!

Reactions: 9
She posted a pic of her smoked haddock with stir-fry and rice...looked ok, I'd eat it but I'm wondering what her main course was....I'm assuming that it was a starter, from the size of it!?! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Defo. think she's bored of SW wants to be a famous vlogger
I don’t think SW is a sexy brand for her now, she wants to be some beauty blogger, baby blogger and fashion haul expert - but isn’t getting the big names to work with her! I think she will be giving up her consultants role (maybe they’re trying to find a replacement already) which is why she didn’t go to the Oscars event at the weekend.

PS: This lady will be getting blocked 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.