Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments definitely points towards her keeping it SW/food based with many saying that’s why they follow her...I know that’s why I did. Not sure if she’s getting the response she was looking for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just posted her PT session on Instagram she definately Looking to go fitness/beauty/mum vlogger
So, we’ve had her ready with me and now a pt session, all documented 🙄
Where are the boys when all these things taken place?

• Heart
So, we’ve had her ready with me and now a pt session, all documented 🙄
Where are the boys when all these things taken place?
My thoughts exactly. Thought she was with them 24/7 apart from Thursday from 1pm? Someone's pants are on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reckon she’s imagining all who dare to question or not agree with her whilst punching it out ?! Clearly has a lot of pent up aggression there 😂 “down to one of session a week as too busy with the babies” if you say so Nikki!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That PT post on her IG 🙄 half reps on the leg press is not impressive!

I think she’s trying to be like Mrs Meldrum. Is it a coincidence she’s doing gym content just like hers?

Reactions: 10
That PT post on her IG 🙄 half reps on the leg press is not impressive!

I think she’s trying to be like Mrs Meldrum. Is it a coincidence she’s doing gym content just like hers?
The leg press was a bit embarrassing, why pay a PT if he's not even making sure you do proper moves?! 🙄

• Heart
Reckon she’s imagining all who dare to question or not agree with her whilst punching it out ?! Clearly has a lot of pent up aggression there 😂 “down to one of session a week as too busy with the babies” if you say so Nikki!
Once a week, yet has about 3/4 stories a week of her rabbiting on about how she's soooooo tired but must go to the gym.
Also feel like correcting her comment "only once a week as I'm so busy with the shopping hauls, hair apps, manicures, making stupid YouTube videos, going for coffee, working my 1 day a week job and sometimes I look after my kids".

Woe is me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree that she's trying to rebrand herself. I think her slimming world followers are fed up with her attitude and the fact that she doesn't follow the plan properly. She's so transparent, she wants to be a beauty/fitness/mummy guru as she'll get more sponsorship deals.

Reactions: 11
There was so much pent up anger and aggression in that get ready with me vlog it was emitting red mist, she had the cocky head wobble off to a T and fake smile as she tried not to implode with rage, grab your popcorn folks for the next instalment of fopperbollocks losing her tit ;)

• Haha
There was so much pent up anger and aggression in that get ready with me vlog it was emitting red mist, she had the cocky head wobble off to a T and fake smile as she tried not to implode with rage, grab your popcorn folks for the next instalment of fopperbollocks losing her tit ;)
I’m going to have to watch it now 😂

• Haha
It's the last 30 seconds, loaded with attitude.

The lip liner... sponsored by crayola.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the last 30 seconds, loaded with attitude.

The lip liner... sponsored by crayola.
Just watched the last 30 seconds- wow, the attitude!! Seriously, she is nearly 40 and she’s getting on like a teenager.

Just watched the last 30 seconds- wow, the attitude!! Seriously, she is nearly 40 and she’s getting on like a teenager.
does she not realise she’s talking about her viewers asking genuine questions?! so She wants to move more towards mum blogger but busy mums can’t ask her any questions which could be seen as negative....get over yourself!!

Her get ready video made me howl, the eyelashessssss 😂

She's really trying to become a lifestyle vlogger isn't she. Bless.

Reactions: 5
OMG what a dick she is! She actually LOVED doing those so called poses at the end, proper fancied herself. Arghhh she does my head in!

• Haha
Okay so I am into make up - I worked for Mac and Estée Lauder whilst at university... her make up techniques have made me feel nauseous!!! Why on earth anyone wants to see how she creates her make up look is beyond me as it’s very outdated and uses completely the wrong products and colours 😩 I know she says she isn’t a make up girl etc etc - so why are you doing it Nikki? Who actually asked you to film yourself? No one. You did it because you think you look nice and you think people want to look like you - well they don’t honey! The amount of primer and the way she rubs all her foundation in like that with her fingers 🤮 Your fingers have oils and bacteria on (even if you’ve just washed your hands, as you’ve been touching products since!) and it’s just so dirty! Don’t even get me started on her licking her eye lashes 🤮🤮 Her nars foundation lid was orange! It’s meant to be black! It shows she doesn’t wash her hands. Awful. And yes Nikki, youve had your eyebrows tattooed on and your lips done at some point because you can see the lumps of filler.

Nikki - give it up love. No one wants to look like you! And at the end of the video - you’re “joking” doing blogger style posing, why? You’re just taking the mick out of the type of person you want to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay so I am into make up - I worked for Mac and Estée Lauder whilst at university... her make up techniques have made me feel nauseous!!! Why on earth anyone wants to see how she creates her make up look is beyond me as it’s very outdated and uses completely the wrong products and colours 😩 I know she says she isn’t a make up girl etc etc - so why are you doing it Nikki? Who actually asked you to film yourself? No one. You did it because you think you look nice and you think people want to look like you - well they don’t honey! The amount of primer and the way she rubs all her foundation in like that with her fingers 🤮 Your fingers have oils and bacteria on (even if you’ve just washed your hands, as you’ve been touching products since!) and it’s just so dirty! Don’t even get me started on her licking her eye lashes 🤮🤮 Her nars foundation lid was orange! It’s meant to be black! It shows she doesn’t wash her hands. Awful. And yes Nikki, youve had your eyebrows tattooed on and your lips done at some point because you can see the lumps of filler.

Nikki - give it up love. No one wants to look like you! And at the end of the video - you’re “joking” doing blogger style posing, why? You’re just taking the mick out of the type of person you want to be!
They way she responds with such an arsey attitude makes me really angry.
‘People have said I shouldn’t be doing this, welllllll, I haven’t had an infection in all these years sooooo, il just keep doing what I do’ what a witch, so aggressive and puts everyone down who doesn’t instantly lick her arse!
I was proper cringing at the end
‘Don’t need to worry about the babies, they’re napping before anyone asks how I have time 🙄
She can really do without such negativity guys, because of course it’s a negative question! What the hell!! She really does think of herself so highly doesn’t she!

Reactions: 12
OMG what a dick she is! She actually LOVED doing those so called poses at the end, proper fancied herself. Arghhh she does my head in!
she's totally practised those poses for sure, she really thinks she's the shizzle doesn't she? 😀 oh dear fopps, oh dear.....actual make up gurus everywhere are cringing at your "skills" go lick your lashes in private cos aint no one gonna be learning much from that ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.