Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys posts get more engagement than her food posts, so I guess she was hoping she could drift away! In reality most of her followers are there because of SW. I bet most people only like pictures of the boys, because they are scrolling through and see something cute. They probably don’t even read the blurb that goes with it!
Well done that woman that said she gets bored 😂 Nikki will love that 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I watched an old video of what she ate in a day. She was much more relatable before the boys. In this video she tipped pasta everywhere showed deserts after food and syns. Why did she change.

Reactions: 7
She’d have to rename herself if she no longer did food. You’d have to call her twinholic it Mumholic or I’matwinmumholic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she still deny having lip fillers? the thumbnail for the get ready with me vlog.......the "before" shot where her head is tilted back, wow! they look like dinghies! very tell tale sign of filler..........just tell the truth fopps ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe anybody asks for any of her videos! It’s all about her ego and what she needs to show.
It’s like all the ‘hundreds’of people who asked to see her post baby body and c-section scar... 🙄
Even my own mum has never asked to see my section scar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else get the impression that No one asked this knob for a get ready video?
All it takes is one person or a comment she interpretes as a request and before your eye roll has completed its full rotation - she announces another video coming soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How can she still deny having lip fillers? the thumbnail for the get ready with me vlog.......the "before" shot where her head is tilted back, wow! they look like dinghies! very tell tale sign of filler..........just tell the truth fopps ;)
I have fillers and mine are exactly the same! she had had everything done. no shame, just dont lie

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have fillers and mine are exactly the same! she had had everything done. no shame, just dont lie
totally agree, no problem at all having them done, id like them myself but to lie and say she hasn't when its very obvious she has makes her look a douche

shes awful, the way she comes across in that get ready with me vlog, so patronising and passive aggressive, when she's saying about the people who tell her she shouldn't do things certain ways she's very cocky and such a bloody know all! Nikki.....when you put yourself out there you have to expect good with bad, negative with positive and people trying to give you advice, take it, say thank you and feel free to carry on doing your own thing but stop being such a witch about it and while we're on the subject of stopping things.......stop licking your finger to style your god damn lashes its all kinds of vile :sick:
she's worse and worse week by week, the fopp that social media created, yikes!

Reactions: 9
shes awful, the way she comes across in that get ready with me vlog, so patronising and passive aggressive, when she's saying about the people who tell her she shouldn't do things certain ways she's very cocky and such a bloody know all! Nikki.....when you put yourself out there you have to expect good with bad, negative with positive and people trying to give you advice, take it, say thank you and feel free to carry on doing your own thing but stop being such a witch about it and while we're on the subject of stopping things.......stop licking your finger to style your god damn lashes its all kinds of vile :sick:
she's worse and worse week by week, the fopp that social media created, yikes!
Is she still putting spit on her eyelashes?! Makes me bork just thinking about it 🤢

• Sick
Is she still putting spit on her eyelashes?! Makes me bork just thinking about it 🤢
oh yes! and she goes into great detail about it too and throws a lady who tried to warn her of germs under the bus about it, its gross to see her do that, down went my coffee lol

Reactions: 5
Good grief how cocky and moody was she in that latest get ready with me!! That’s not going to win her any fans if she’s so uppity like that in them, embarrassed for her!

Good grief how cocky and moody was she in that latest get ready with me!! That’s not going to win her any fans if she’s so uppity like that in them, embarrassed for her!
Somebody has actually said that!
Somebody else asking for a video on post partumn hair loss! Seriously??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I only got to the end of the face make up. Jesus how much bronzer does she use! I loved the "you need to be careful when you're blonde not to end up with orange hair" yeah but stick enough bronzer on to have the trump orange glow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow hands up who’ll be putting spit in their eye lashes next time the get ready....anyone? No?!!! Thought not 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Oh my god I just watched that video. The spit thing I have never seen in my life that is revolting what the duck is wrong with her?!? Also someone has commented saying ‘found this video moody and offputting’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So despite all the people saying they follow her for food, recipes, SW... she still says this?! She’s Deffo trying to move away from SW.

Oh my god I just watched that video. The spit thing I have never seen in my life that is revolting what the duck is wrong with her?!? Also someone has commented saying ‘found this video moody and offputting’ 😂😂😂
I can’t wait to see her response to this comment 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
“I’m not contouring unless I go out and I don’t go out” then proceeds to practically contour her face by adding bronzer chiselling her cheeks, then highlighter above and also to her nose! Contouring is adding light and shade onto your face hun just incase you needed an fyi Nikki! She’s a walking contradiction and trips up over her own lies! “Quick get ready with me” and uses a crap load of products!! Bore off Fopperbollocks (shamelessly stealing that from whoever started calling her it on here ha)

So despite all the people saying they follow her for food, recipes, SW... she still says this?! She’s Deffo trying to move away from SW.

I can’t wait to see her response to this comment 😂
Thing is, she amassed her followers down to Slimming World, the bulk of people didn’t follow her for “lifestyle” or for primary hauls or for parenting. I don’t think she knows what to be anymore, she is trying to do it all and not doing anything in particular very well! She’s just proved she can’t put a beauty vlog together, she isn’t a great parenting role model, she can shop and show off but her haul stuff doesn’t get that much engagement, only so many times you can watch a woman brag about being a size 8 and pouting and turning and posing in the mirror! She’s obviously not doing SW as it’s intended, she admitted before she pays more attention to her portion sizes and macros etc. She’s lost, and it’s starting to show!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.