Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeelOver

Like most children this age? What, does she know them all? Yes most children will take their hats off but it’s your job to put them back on every.single.time Fopps. In pretty much every photo of them lately on their walks they don’t have hats on. It’s shameful.

Also, I see she’s taken them to see Mad Mazza ‘SD of course’
She’s a fucking idiot.

Took them to Florida - no sun hats.
Out in the garden - no sun hats.
In the park - no sun hats.
Strapped in the buggy for a walk - no sun hats.

Photo shoot in the garden and park - #gifted Hats. She’ll do anything for advertising but won’t protect her children from the sun day-to-day

When she sends them back to nursery, they’ll HAVE to wear sun hats outside. If they don’t keep hats on outside, they have to come in.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

lexiloo

VIP Member
must admit Nikki potty training twins fills me with giggles, incoming meltdowns alert ;) she will have to (of course) have every gadget, potty, book, method going and even though she will hate the mess, break in routine, lack of being able to go out for a while etc she will of course make out it was a doddle and they did so so so well and it was UH-mazing....bring on the carnage!
Ive got twins and I know some kids are a breeze with potty training, one of mine was fab and took to it right away, went right through the night from the start and never even had a wet bed but the other one refused to pee anywhere except a nappy or pull up and turned out to be more stubborn then me LOL but my point is fopps will hate the thought of her routine being all over the place and her numerous trips to costa/subway/softplay being affected, I totally think she'll try and get someone to do it for her and we can expect many begging posts for potty training freebies too!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She actually disgusts me. What the hell would someone like her know about equal rights?! She's exactly the sort of bitch who would take advantage of poorer, less privileged people to do her dirty work if she had more money. She wouldn't even mix with the mums who were at "free" baby groups. They weren't her sort of people (that still gives me rage) wonder why that was?!

• Heart
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Just reading more of her uhhhmaazing blog and in 2014 she wasn’t at target either - so how exactly has she been at target for 15-20 years (whatever it is she says?!)

At least we know she’s always been a vain, shallow, vacuous bitch though...

Dear God she's a joke she writes like a teenager !!! ... so at 9 stone 1lb she was a size 8 but now at over 10 stone she's still a size 8 ?!! Really !! I'm sure she didn't have cozy nights in with a take away - I bet she was cooking SW Slop for Deux Chebs from day one !! oh and 'Happy Fopping' ...... REALLY Nicola? REALLY?? 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Oh my FUCKING god! Does she have to add ‘successful’ to any talk of her SW job every time?! Also the phrase ‘full time mum’ really fucks me off!!! Argh!!!

😂 snap!
I’m gonna start telling people I’m a full time mum with a part time job who is a full time Carer for a child with extra needs and that I’m incredibly successful in all areas 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she has deleted those questions without even trying to think of a decent reply. What a despicable fucking CUNextTuesday.

• Angry
  • Heart

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Her food shops are all the same:
•fage - “my fave, it’s uh-mazing and I can’t get enough but it’s not enough to get a collab”
• turkey mince - “great for you and extra low fat”
• chillis - “if you watch me you’ll know we use these all the time”
• choc filled crepes - “these are for the boys as a treat, I wouldn’t normally get these because the boys are on slimming world but Chris likes to get them a treat”
Same shit just a different shop that’s all her food hauls ever are, nothing different or amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
🤣 it’s beyond awkward. She’ll be back on tomorrow saying ‘wow Nicola that risotto looked unbelievable I bet the boys were stuffed after you gave them that massive portion! is that the full fat cheese you’ve gave them that Chris bought last week when he went shopping for essentials whilst social distancing? I’ll have to get some’ 🙄 bore off Mazza you enabling knob.

OMG, that is exactly how she says it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you sure you're not her?;)

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
Google search for chicken & leek risotto Vs Fopps ‘the foodie’ version. I know which I’d rather have :sick:
55D704F5-D44D-48C6-B8A7-AD2ECA7045A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Filterholic

Those grid pictures are ridiculous- it’s like she’s seen the light with the grubby filter and now chosen this one! Lets not forget these are photos of her children in a beauty spot... for most parents that in itself is perfect, enough not to need a single adjustment let alone filter the shite out of it just to make their hair look blonder.. shallowest person on Instagram! And corrr there’s a lot of competition!

Now come on Flopps show us your jet black slug brows to match your brunette roots don’t be shy 🙃

Adding.. why does she look like such an awkward Aunty 😅😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Filterholic

Why can't her mother just ask this question on their 'socially distanced' #followinggovernmentguidelines walk FFS ? Weirdos !!

Also - look how full and rounded her face looks compared to 'my' profile pic ! Looks so different !
Mazza is as mad as ever 🤣🤣🤣 Who the fk talks to their mum in Instagram comments bloody weirdos

• Haha
  • Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I have to say, fopps has inspired me to cook a risotto for dinner, using arborio rice, half a bottle of white wine, pancetta, some veggies, a shit load of butter and I always stick cream cheese in it because it's nice, topped with shitloads of parmesan because what's the point in eating shit food in order to stay thin

• Heart
Who rings up a takeaway and asks for “minimal oil“?

She’s as flexible as a fucking straight jacket the silly cunt.
Oh how they must laugh when she does that ! As if they gonna cook her a special one. It’s all pre-prepared surely as curries take hours to make ! For a foodie you’d think she’d have some understanding. Did she say she still does that ?

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Them bloody shoes are way to big yet again no hats this was obviously yesterday on one of the hottest days, least she’s ditched the grubby filter
And this is someone that used to have a "very successful career in the shoe industry"

• Haha
  • Heart

Juniper

Chatty Member
Wonder how long this will stay up for...... she will not know how to answer this as I do not believe she understands at all what the blackout is for

324F3188-1441-4756-B79D-66C2B17DF6F8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow