Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he has to act all arrogant on social media. He has to put on a brave face because:
1) his wife is showing them up by flogging gifted items for a fiver, showing how skint they are
2) his wife sits on her phone 24/7
3) his wife has shown everyone their house is a tip
4) his wife has shown everyone she is a narcissist
5) they have no life
6) his wife mucks up her “career” every day
7) everyone has seen his petit knob
8) everyone can see they have no interest in parenting
9) every part of their boring day has to be filmed
10) his wife is a beggy, embarrassing desperado

I could go on and on and on. Their life is a fake tit show so he has to act like Billy Big Balls ( and we know he’s not in more ways than one) 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Her friend with the twin girls there is a pic of both parents and the babies ..... I wonder who took that for them !! :unsure: Fopps probably didn't dare ask them to take one in return as she knows we'd all have said it was Mad Mazza....... He's a deuxchebspetitcockseeyounexttuesday ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course he has to act all arrogant on social media. He has to put on a brave face because:
1) his wife is showing them up by flogging gifted items for a fiver, showing how skint they are
2) his wife sits on her phone 24/7
3) his wife has shown everyone their house is a tip
4) his wife has shown everyone she is a narcissist
5) they have no life
6) his wife mucks up her “career” every day
7) everyone has seen his petit knob
8) everyone can see they have no interest in parenting
9) every part of their boring day has to be filmed
10) his wife is a beggy, embarrassing desperado

I could go on and on and on. Their life is a fake tit show so he has to act like Billy Big Balls ( and we know he’s not in more ways than one) 😂
11) He didn't get to go to Florida and bang the hot golf girl, instead his wife, kids and her whole bloody family came to keep an eye on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she letting the boys touch a metal fence??? Is she that thick to not know that the virus can stay on this stuff!!! God pics for the gram but doesn’t give a tit about her child’s health!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why is she letting the boys touch a metal fence??? Is she that thick to not know that the virus can stay on this stuff!!! God pics for the gram but doesn’t give a tit about her child’s health!!
Was thinking the exact same stuff. I wouldn’t even have let them have an ice cream either.

Reactions: 8
Was thinking the exact same stuff. I wouldn’t even have let them have an ice cream either.
Exactly what I was thinking! It’s a no from me to a ice cream with some strangers hands touching it and messing with money from loads of different people at the same time🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's been very quiet today.. no posts from what she's done today? Is somebody breaking lockdown rules? This is the first time I've not known her to post 🤔

Reactions: 10
I always find it so strange that she posts pictures of the boys looking so sad and miserable. Everyone posts the ‘best’ pics, which with children involved are usually cute/funny, i.e. showing personality and laughter! I’d be gutted if the ‘best’ pictures of my kids were ones where they looked like that! There isn’t a single one of them showing that theybare enjoying themselves :(

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Firstly, she’s selling the “rare” jacket after doing the ughhhhhmaaaayyyyyzingggg workout gear video recommending it? Make that make sense.

Secondly, for someone claiming to be “self conscious” she sure as tit posts enough bleeping photos OF HERSELF!!!!!!

Jesus wept, just go to the park, chuck some bread at the ducks and run about after your lovely little kids.

I might take my canon to the local Sainsbury’s tomorrow and crouch beside the loose bananas for a ‘gram shoot.

bleeping air headed bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The boys look grumpy and like they are due a nap in the park photos.
Or perhaps they are fed up as they have been taken out and are being made to pose for photos instead of being allowed to explore, yet again!

Also, my Mr Whippy mum hack for two kids is to buy one ice cream and ask for an extra cone and share the ice cream between the two to save money! Also slightly less messy if they have less ice cream....

Reactions: 12
Those poor boys look so unbelievably sad in those pictures, why does she think they are ok to post! No smiles, fun or laughter! And like somebody has rightly said, holding on to metal bars that have been touched by how many people?
If they had an ice cream, it would have been spoon fed to them I’m sure! The ice cream van came down our road yesterday, the lady was driving with her gloves on, stopped and picked up her phone, turned the engine off and then got up to serve a customer and then took the money and gave her change back. All of this with the same gloves on!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
my boy loves going to see the ducks there, but he would definitely touch the fence so we haven’t been since before lockdown....knowing my kid he’d lick it as well as leaning on it so it’s a definite no from me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The boys look grumpy and like they are due a nap in the park photos.
Or perhaps they are fed up as they have been taken out and are being made to pose for photos instead of being allowed to explore, yet again!

Also, my Mr Whippy mum hack for two kids is to buy one ice cream and ask for an extra cone and share the ice cream between the two to save money! Also slightly less messy if they have less ice cream....
Yes that hack is what I learnt!!!

Reactions: 4
Exactly what I was thinking! It’s a no from me to a ice cream with some strangers hands touching it and messing with money from loads of different people at the same time🙈
The chances of them actually having an ice cream are as slim as Fopps' blocking finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.