Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's an arrogant prick (petit) ... thinks he's a smart arse with his replies... no pity for him either as bad as each other ... boys don't stand a chance growing up with this narcissistic pair 😔😔
Oh chris you're the bleeping comeback king... said no-one ever... Your lame attempt at wit would only ever impress brainless Fopperbollox 😂

He's an arrogant prick (petit) ... thinks he's a smart arse with his replies... no pity for him either as bad as each other ... boys don't stand a chance growing up with this narcissistic pair 😔😔
God I'd love to comment are you busy counting your knees you little prick? For your info Pob you have deux.... just incase!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If they’d had a Mr Whippy there would 100% be a photo to “prove” she doesn’t ration their food! Never seen 2 toddlers look so miserable, it really is strange! Probably confused what real life is because they’re so used to their tablets/tv 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Omg the arrogance🙈 who does he think he is?? So is he implying he also buys £500 trainers too as they are so well off? Why’s your Mrs selling gifted items for £5 then you tramps?? Oh and p.s Chris to save your Mrs some time trying to find your Petite knob at night, here’s a clue For her... it’s situated right in the middle of your forehead about 3inches up from Your mouth that resembles a 300 year old cemetery🖕🏻 all the £500 trainers in the world will still not stop you looking like POB or make your willy grow to 2 inches. sorry mate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Those pictures looking at the ducks just make me sad!

I have so many pictures of my little one looking at ducks and he is animated and pointing, screaming ‘ducks’ at the top of his lungs and then waddling around making his hands be duck beak and quacking!

And writing the above I’m laughing remembering him do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh chris you're the bleeping comeback king... said no-one ever... Your lame attempt at wit would only ever impress brainless Fopperbollox 😂

God I'd love to comment are you busy counting your knees you little prick? For your info Pob you have deux.... just incase!
Someone needs to comment with a good comeback he needs bringing down a peg or ten!

Reactions: 12
She said I’ve just taken the boys for a walk... not we.... yet some of those photos she didn’t take. But no mention of Chris so maybe she is meeting mummy. Not that it’s against the rules and I may be reading way to much into that but I suspect that’s gone on a lot more than she’s let on! The way her mum protests on posts too. They seem a bit nudge nudge wink wink to me!

Reactions: 14
She said I’ve just taken the boys for a walk... not we.... yet some of those photos she didn’t take. But no mention of Chris so maybe she is meeting mummy. Not that it’s against the rules and I may be reading way to much into that but I suspect that’s gone on a lot more than she’s let on! The way her mum protests on posts too. They seem a bit nudge nudge wink wink to me!
It is against the rules (officially) you can only meet one on one, not a whole family meet one person x

Reactions: 11
Omg the arrogance🙈 who does he think he is?? So is he implying he also buys £500 trainers too as they are so well off? Why’s your Mrs selling gifted items for £5 then you tramps?? Oh and p.s Chris to save your Mrs some time trying to find your Petite knob at night, here’s a clue For her... it’s situated right in the middle of your forehead about 3inches up from Your mouth that resembles a 300 year old cemetery🖕🏻 all the £500 trainers in the world will still not stop you looking like POB or make your willy grow to 2 inches. sorry mate!
His teeth are socially distanced from each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Came here to say the exact same thing ..... they look like a really grubby pair of little tikes.... like you'd see out of Oliver.... 'oi workhouse!!' ... I can't believe she looks at those pictures and thinks they look good..... oh and they had a Mr Whippy after the photos - yeah, yeah.... did they share one ? Why not show them eating ice creams.... ! It was a lovely day yesterday - nice and bright and sunny and those pics make it look like a rather dull February day..... boys are dressed for winter #stilltaggingRiverIslandPR :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and she looks so dressed down and yes.... crusty heels!!
This was exactly what I thought! It was a gorgeous sunny day yesterday but these pics look dull and miserable! It’s really sad they’re rarely smiling in pics they’re never natural shots it’s so set up and contrived

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The photos seeing the ducks she said were yesterday but she did say on her stories this morning it was her and the boys.... their outfits were different this morning... that said bet mad Mazza is never far away 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
@1ranksenior spotted them yesterday and told us about the duck pond photoshoot before she posted (she would've been fuming!) But I'm sure they said it was Fopps & mankles 😂 was mad mazza about? Hiding in the bushes perhaps?
The boys would maybe have a smile in their faces in the pics if gran & grandad were there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone needs to comment with a good comeback he needs bringing down a peg or ten!
I honestly don't know how much more I can take till I hit him with my "Tattle finger" 😂😜 I'm not sure who I can't stand more these days! Match made well for sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It is against the rules (officially) you can only meet one on one, not a whole family meet one person x
Ah ok (not done it myself but think I did think you could take your children to meet one other person... I’ve stopped watching the briefings it was getting to much!)
@1ranksenior spotted them yesterday and told us about the duck pond photoshoot before she posted (she would've been fuming!) But I'm sure they said it was Fopps & mankles 😂 was mad mazza about? Hiding in the buses perhaps?
The boys would maybe have a smile in their faces in the pics if gran & grandad were there!
I think I’ve read too much into it.

Reactions: 5
The caption... her attempt at a joke 😳 It reminds me of the times when they were little babies and she'd say 'hi we stole mummy's phone' bleeping cringe 😬
yeah wonder why she stopped doing that banal shite? I used to have second hand cringe for her cus basically it wasn't funny at all...as I was reading it I could hear her crazy cackle in my head and began to doubt my sanity....she will do anything for content even playing on the boys kindle while Lawson was loosing it because he wanted it himself....already addicted...poor (filtered/preset) boys 👥🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly don't know how much more I can take till I hit him with my "Tattle finger" 😂😜 I'm not sure who I can't stand more these days! Match made well for sure.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - no one else would have either of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was kinda hoping that deep down he was slightly better than Fopps but those replies have confirmed he’s a total see you next Tuesday too 🙄. They totally deserve each other and I hope karma comes to bite them in the ass financially some time soon. They need taking down a peg or two.

Reactions: 17
I was kinda hoping that deep down he was slightly better than Fopps but those replies have confirmed he’s a total see you next Tuesday too 🙄. They totally deserve each other and I hope karma comes to bite them in the ass financially some time soon. They need taking down a peg or two.
I think it speaks volumes that they both met up blindly via a dating website and her username was "blonewithbrains" 😭

As for the karma, it already has. She's selling tit for 20 quid publicly 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if he's been busy all bank holiday rubbing one out over that Carly. Lets hope they've both been busy cleaning that shithole of a house they live in. Oh Chris, you didn't know who Cheryl Baker was... you're bleeping hilarious mate you need your own show 😭 And well bragging over £500 trainers when they have to scab nearly all their kids have for free... while his wifey flogs their toys for a fiver on Facebook. Living the dream guys! 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.