Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how dirty he looks because of that filter. Why would anyone think that looks good?
Came here to say the exact same thing ..... they look like a really grubby pair of little tikes.... like you'd see out of Oliver.... 'oi workhouse!!' ... I can't believe she looks at those pictures and thinks they look good..... oh and they had a Mr Whippy after the photos - yeah, yeah.... did they share one ? Why not show them eating ice creams.... ! It was a lovely day yesterday - nice and bright and sunny and those pics make it look like a rather dull February day..... boys are dressed for winter #stilltaggingRiverIslandPR :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and she looks so dressed down and yes.... crusty heels!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Both boys have a resting witch face going on, I think I’d be the same if I had Fopps as my mum! 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just cannot get over the sadness in Lawsons eyes, it's heartbreaking.

This pose sums her up perfectly - true helicopter parent. Also, Mr Whippy just as Chelsea's boys had some? And the mess was "hilarious"? Have a day off Fopps...
Trying to prove to Tattle yet again that she doesn't mind "mess" with the kids food .. ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came here to say the exact same thing ..... they look like a really grubby pair of little tikes.... like you'd see out of Oliver.... 'oi workhouse!!' ... I can't believe she looks at those pictures and thinks they look good..... oh and they had a Mr Whippy after the photos - yeah, yeah.... did they share one ? Why not show them eating ice creams.... ! It was a lovely day yesterday - nice and bright and sunny and those pics make it look like a rather dull February day..... boys are dressed for winter #stilltaggingRiverIslandPR :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and she looks so dressed down and yes.... crusty heels!!
Outfits are awful!! They just look scruffy!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I bet if they really did have ice cream they would’ve looked a lot happier in photos of that rather than them looking so glum watching the ducks!

She definitely met up with her mate there too.

Reactions: 12
Fopps hun you would be much more relatable if you posted real pictures of the boys running around having fun and smiling with their ‘hilarious’ messy Mr Whippy chops.
Instead you’d rather post posed photos which makes the boys like sad, miserable and grubby.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Those photos are so sad 😞 Not one of them is smiling, or showing any signs of life. So listless.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Delete if not allowed but imo because of the filter Lawson looks really unwell here ....
He looks subdued and sad, but that's fairly normal. The filter has washed all the pink tones out of his skin, which is why he looks poorly. Poor little fella x

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I will say this...
Atleast she looks like a normal mum there no hamster on head, not a face off make up, no frilly dress and heels.

• Wow
My sprog ate a whole Cornetto that he snatched out of my hand the other week... I'm still trying to get the stains out of his t-shirt. Why are they so clean? She's so full of 💩💩💩💩💩 yet more Fopperbollox....😴

Reactions: 17
I will say this...
Atleast she looks like a normal mum there no hamster on head, not a face off make up, no frilly dress and heels.
I think she looks a lot better dressed like this than the awful things she is usually in

Reactions: 16
The caption... her attempt at a joke 😳 It reminds me of the times when they were little babies and she'd say 'hi we stole mummy's phone' bleeping cringe 😬

• Haha
Stop with the filter on steroids. It's awful. I call bullshit on them having an ice cream soz
The cafe in jephsons isn't open doubt the icecream van was there as I didn't see one on Saturday. Don't know where she got me whippy from

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet if they really did have ice cream they would’ve looked a lot happier in photos of that rather than them looking so glum watching the ducks!

She definitely met up with her mate there too.
Not being funny but she takes pictures of EVERYTHING yet her kids get in a hilarious mess with an ice cream and ......... nothing. Not buying it. The amount of ice cream covered face/hair/ears/arms/hands (coz lets be honest it’s flipping everywhere ) of my boy are too many to count. If there’s no pic in Fopps world it didn’t happen

• Heart
He's an arrogant prick (petit) ... thinks he's a smart arse with his replies... no pity for him either as bad as each other ... boys don't stand a chance growing up with this narcissistic pair 😔😔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The caption... her attempt at a joke 😳 It reminds me of the times when they were little babies and she'd say 'hi we stole mummy's phone' bleeping cringe 😬
Oh my god, I think I blocked that out of my memory! The shame😂 I bet her family were absolutely mortified

• Haha
He's an arrogant prick (petit) ... thinks he's a smart arse with his replies... no pity for him either as bad as each other ... boys don't stand a chance growing up with this narcissistic pair 😔😔
They are definitely as bad as each other! Can’t wait for all the snagging they need to do to that extension. His an absolute twit match made in bleep heaven

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.