Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why Chris isn't going on the walks with them lately?
So she took herself a jacket but not one for the boys and letting them touch that wheel and frame, I bet she hasn't got any baby wipes or hand sanitiser with them 🤢 I'd be very surprised if they all washed their hands as soon as they got home!
Oh god don't 🤢 we took the boys ten mins down the road the other day to an extremely quiet beach (we saw one other family and one dog walker and was there at 9.30 to avoid people) anyway, we found loads of shells, crab claws... And a lovely washed up crab. Of course, the boys had to touch everything. First thing I did back at the car was whip out the hand sanitiser... Can't imagine not doing!!! But as the other comment says, we all know fopps doesn't wash her hands after touching raw fish - or her downstairs before a smear 🤢🤢🤷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder why Chris isn't going on the walks with them lately?
So she took herself a jacket but not one for the boys and letting them touch that wheel and frame, I bet she hasn't got any baby wipes or hand sanitiser with them 🤢 I'd be very surprised if they all washed their hands as soon as they got home!
Was going to say this! She has a jacket...but the boys didn’t. Can see in her shadow she is only holding her phone and sunglasses. No bag of wipes, drinks or hats for the boys! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She goes off like a budgie with a fresh bowl of trill🤦🏼‍♀️
FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was going to say this! She has a jacket...but the boys didn’t. Can see in her shadow she is only holding her phone and sunglasses. No bag of wipes, drinks or hats for the boys! 🙄
The no hats thing is getting as bad as the no vests all winter. She always makes the excuse that they don't keep the hats on but she's not making an effort to even put them on or take them anywhere with them, so it's like she just CBA. Can't imagine being such a scruff that you think kids need a tan and don't need a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Amy childs currently on this morning talking about her regrets with botox, lip fillers etc. Please watch Fopps!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah because she never went prepared for a nice family day out she went for photos for the gram and That’s it. Thats why this situation is so sad! her and the boys entire life if for show for social media. We took the girls along the seafront on there scooters last week, hand sanitiser, juice, hats and wipes. Little packed lunch in car before they got out so they didn’t have to touch anything outside the car apart from the scooters. Oh and didn’t need to take any photos for SM for praise, we were far to busy appreciating the sea air and being out together. She’s a FAKE bimbo!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The no hats thing is getting as bad as the no vests all winter. She always makes the excuse that they don't keep the hats on but she's not making an effort to even put them on or take them anywhere with them, so it's like she just CBA. Can't imagine being such a scruff that you think kids need a tan and don't need a hat.
Even the chavvy baseball caps on back to front would be better than no hats !

Reactions: 18
So Chelsea had her boys out in the garden in their pj's playing and then dressed in cute outfits playing 'mixing' with their outdoor kitchen full of water and mud.... they are very busy and very cute.... i know this because I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES.. not because she gave us a running commentary 🙄🙄 meanwhile in Warwickshire Fopps is giving us a blow by blow account of the boys new gifted personalised outfits.... and telling us how cute her boys are and how boiling it is... as per usual not a hat in sight 🙄🙄

Edit bet the t-shirts stay white all day too !!
That's what I like about Chelsea, she just films the boys and if she says anything, it's just her interacting with the boys and mainly praising them. I once asked her why she didn't have a you tube channel and she told me that she doesn't like being filmed and she wouldn't even know where to start. I find her so honest and the boys are so funny. I really wish Fopps would watch and learn, but we know she won't. She likes to be on camera way too much to do that. I don't believe for one second that she let them have ice creams. I've never seen her letting them have even a milk lolly. You'd think she'd make some home made lollies with blueberries and banana, they'd love them and they're so healthy. She's not a foodie, if she was she'd be making loads of healthy, tasty meals for the kids instead of giving them slimming world slop.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That's what I like about Chelsea, she just films the boys and if she says anything, it's just her interacting with the boys and mainly praising them. I once asked her why she didn't have a you tube channel and she told me that she doesn't like being filmed and she wouldn't even know where to start. I find her so honest and the boys are so funny. I really wish Fopps would watch and learn, but we know she won't. She likes to be on camera way too much to do that. I don't believe for one second that she let them have ice creams. I've never seen her letting them have even a milk lolly. You'd think she'd make some home made lollies with blueberries and banana, they'd love them and they're so healthy. She's not a foodie, if she was she'd be making loads of healthy, tasty meals for the kids instead of giving them slimming world slop.
You've just reminded me to make some lollies with mine!

And yet more personalised clothes. I don't get it, I know the safety aspect of it has been discussed before but does she struggle to remember who they are? Maybe some companies should gift her clothing with instructions and reminders on instead like "put a hat on me" or "I don't need a tan" "let me play independently" to help her remember the things no one told her she had to do.

Any small businesses reading - we'll be happy to provide you with slogan tee ideas for her 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just because the boys take hats off she should just keep putting them on! My little one hated hats for months but I persevered and now she’ll keep it on in the sunshine! She just can’t be bothered to keep putting them on that’s all 😡

Reactions: 16
Just because the boys take hats off she should just keep putting them on! My little one hated hats for months but I persevered and now she’ll keep it on in the sunshine! She just can’t be bothered to keep putting them on that’s all 😡
Yes I think it’s worth persevering as they generally get used to it.
They didn’t wear hats when they went to Disney world so not supervised she doesn’t try hard in the UK to get them to wear hats!

Reactions: 11
"What's on your t-shirt Lawson?" He doesn't know or care Fopps. Why doesn't she just take a photo of the two of them ,post that and tag the company. That would be better than trying to video them showing them off when they don't want to. And Fopps, I'm pretty sure they would prefer Thomas the tank engine or Mickey mouse or Blippi? On their tshirts. They are toddlers not teenagers or fashion models
Yeah but they have something to promote....

Reactions: 5
Had she put hats on them from a young age by now they wouldn’t bother with them. Most kids pull their hat off when you start putting them on and consistently putting them back they realise they’re fighting a losing battle and just keep them on.

Like everything else she wants it to happen instantly and with no disruption to her. That’s not how it works.

Reactions: 19
That’s her all over: instant gratification.

“I want the latest clothes”, polyester shopping hauls

“I want an extension”, starts with little planning

“I want a husband”, gets the first moron on a dating app

What’s the betting she didn’t bother with hats too as they didn’t go with their outfits
#vain

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly think she doesn’t bother with hats for the boys as she doesn’t like the way they look.. everything is about the aesthetics with her, even her baby boys!

Reactions: 18
So her Brother and Carly have cancelled their Wedding until next year and I bet Fopperbollocks is loving that she never was happy it was going to take centre stage over the boys second birthday, in fact she has probably already been planning it :unsure: 🥳

She hasn't mentioned it yet or commented on Carly's post (Foppsmum obviously has) as she is too busy chatting tit about personalised clothing for the boys! I'm sure there will be a gushing fake post shortly about it;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.