Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be kicking herself she hasn't been on top of her and Chris' Social Media today 😂😂😂😂

🤢🙄
She’s been blocking and deleting from hers, so Chris doesn’t have time to go on his because he has to look after the kids while she sits on her phone all day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what Mazza’s other children think to her “Foppsmum“ title?
Not very much I imagine- Martin is her full brother and the sister has a different mother same dad! Personally I think Mazza thinks Fopp is some sort of internet sensation so loves the fame by attachment...as you do in the world of influencers who create content of the shite variety....Fopps fan club would have been more appropriate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what Mazza’s other children think to her “Foppsmum“ title?
I bet this lockdown was a blessing in disguise for mad mazza and her son. They actually got to spend time together with just the four of them (as far as we know🤔😏) Without Prikki and her twin bullshit constantly taking the limelight. From the gushing comments carly and mazza seem to have really bonded. You can just imagine what a dick of a sibling Prikki would be, always attention begging.

Reactions: 20
She’s been blocking and deleting from hers, so Chris doesn’t have time to go on his because he has to look after the kids while she sits on her phone all day
Why does she block though? Surely replying to the negative would boost her engagement? Then boost followers? Of you can't cope with both sides of insta don't be on it.

Reactions: 15
I just cannot get over the sadness in Lawsons eyes, it's heartbreaking.

This pose sums her up perfectly - true helicopter parent. Also, Mr Whippy just as Chelsea's boys had some? And the mess was "hilarious"? Have a day off Fopps...
He looks so sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't get why she can't see that they all look like they need a good wash when she uses that filter, oh no she doesn't use a filter, I mean the preset.

Reactions: 9
They are awful pics, I don’t know why she would post them. Those kids just never smile,‘it’s like they are just forced to stand there!! I’ve never know anything like it. They look like they could do with a wash in the pics too with dirty faces

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.