Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know I’m sick to the back teeth of this stupid cow crying because she wants to see her parents😢 and the boys have changed so much and they haven’t seen them! She’s bleeping lucky she can sit in her crushed velvet tit hole of a palace and has been quite safe throughout this whole pandemic. I have worked right through it with old people who have had coronavirus who don’t understand and can’t stop themselves from coughing in your face.while wearing limited ppe and then actually catching it and taking it home to my family. The worst thing ever was the worry about my child becoming unwell as I had brought this virus into our home through having no choice but to go to work! She’s an absolute head!
Thank you so much for what you do.

"Your brilliant at..."

YOU'RE = You are

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe fopps and her mum should have used this opportunity to work on their grammar and punctuation.
They are the same person.

The thing is Fopps doesn’t really miss her parents...she misses her babysitters
Was going to say the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How's Fopps going to handle this one now it's going on and on 😂 does she simply ignore it, say she will be sticking to the guidelines but understands, or delete and block
Will she get a notification everytime one of this pair comment ? Mamma Bear is mad - she says she has 5 kids but I can only see one on her profile....... she also said she does not known any one person who hasn't taken their kids to see family - errrrrr Fopps hasn't lol (so she says!) 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Question..if mama bear of 5 is meeting her mum, in the park, with only her one year old in the pushchair, where are the other 4 children? Does she leave them home alone? Does somebody watch them for her, then they could also watch the 1 year old? Is mama bear full of 💩?
The Dominic Cummings comment said it all for me, another that will use him as an excuse to flout the rules. Fopp’s would normally delete stuff like this, but of course it says everything that she wants to hear, even if mama bear has got it wrong!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Have to admit to feeling a little smug my kids (twins don’t ya know!!!) are in their twenties 😂😂😂😂 when I watch ole Fopps 😂😂😂😂 and being an older mum as well must be v tiring for her poor love 😂 Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Question..if mama bear of 5 is meeting her mum, in the park, with only her one year old in the pushchair, where are the other 4 children? Does she leave them home alone? Does somebody watch them for her, then they could also watch the 1 year old? Is mama bear full of 💩?
The Dominic Cummings comment said it all for me, another that will use him as an excuse to flout the rules. Fopp’s would normally delete stuff like this, but of course it says everything that she wants to hear, even if mama bear has got it wrong!
Right first day back at 'work' but already losing the will so had a scroll through Mama Bear's pages and her grey palace !!! Looks like she has a baby around 1.... another of around 8 and an adult daughter of 20... can't seem to see another 2 or any mention of them though there is one of them Christmas fireside pics everyone was making and there is Mum and 5 kids..... so if the 20 year old lives with her then single parent or not she has the facilities for someone to mind her kids if she wants to go visit her mother ! She's just using the single mum card (no disrespect to single mums as I've got many friends who are single mums and I don't know how they do/did it under normal circumstances let alone lockdown)...... to bend the rules to her advantage/her interpretation !! I admit we have broken the 'official' rules as we had people (family) in our garden for my daughters birthday but they had a time slot of 1/2 hour and as one set of people (who live together) left, then others arrived... we sat one side of the patio and they sat the other - this is not the rules I know but we were sensible for one afternoon ...... all adults..... all taking the right precaution... but 'legally' it was wrong....... but that was my choice....... it hasn't happened before and won't again till lockdown is over....... I personally think for people like Fopps with young childrent who do not understand things that until we are allowed to see family members and can hug them etc she should stay away - upsetting for her parents and the boys (no mention of Chris's parents as per usual!!)...... boys are too young to know why they can't hug nanny and grandad and probably don't 'miss' them as she implies...... !!!

• Heart
Wow. Mama bear is a complete thicko! If Flopps takes her advice (an advisory? 😂) then she’s just as deluded.

You can’t argue with stupid, they will always beat you with experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow. Mama bear is a complete thicko! If Flopps takes her advice (an advisory? 😂) then she’s just as deluded.

You can’t argue with stupid, they will always beat you with experience.
someone should point mama bear to Tattle haha im blocked by fopps so cant on insta. i have to view with my business account

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mama bear is a fruit loop! Don’t listen to the government listen to mama bear on instagram whose friend is a police officer!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If you have been blocked you can still view her profile and stories through gramho.com ..... ;)
if my business account gets blocked i may well end up doing that

So there is mention of two families potentially being able to meet from next week. if that is correct then Dumb Ass Fopps will need to understand that she would only be able to see her mum as her dad is shielded he cannot come into contact with others from outside of his home. and it would only mean one family in total, not one different family each day

I also bet if Martin and Carly hadn't been stuck there Fopps would have moved into her parents when they got back from Florida.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's very quiet today - I bet she has taken Mama Bears 'expert' advice and 'strapped the kids in their pushchair (nothing new!)' and go to see her parents !!

• Haha
See the blaring telly is back!! Turn it down (or off) then you wouldn’t have to shout on your stories!!

Why is it a Aldi haul when it’s just a food shop 😂
I don’t know about anyone else but I couldn’t give a shite about seeing someone’s shopping if I did I would just look into peoples trollies It’s boring enough doing my own as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A ‘family of four food shop’ as if her boys get to eat loads of food and her shop has majorly changed? She has the same tit day in day out, yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 24
An Aldi haul....now lets see
yogurt that she loves, loves, loves.
turkey mince because it lower in fat than any other mince
salmon
jacket potatoes
salad leaves

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.