Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know I’m sick to the back teeth of this stupid cow crying because she wants to see her parents😢 and the boys have changed so much and they haven’t seen them! She’s bleeping lucky she can sit in her crushed velvet tit hole of a palace and has been quite safe throughout this whole pandemic. I have worked right through it with old people who have had coronavirus who don’t understand and can’t stop themselves from coughing in your face.while wearing limited ppe and then actually catching it and taking it home to my family. The worst thing ever was the worry about my child becoming unwell as I had brought this virus into our home through having no choice but to go to work! She’s an absolute head!
I’m so grateful that there are more Mauds in the world than there are Flopps. Thank you for all you have done, it’s people like you who have an impact in this world - something Flopps would never be capable of.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you know I’m sick to the back teeth of this stupid cow crying because she wants to see her parents😢 and the boys have changed so much and they haven’t seen them! She’s bleeping lucky she can sit in her crushed velvet tit hole of a palace and has been quite safe throughout this whole pandemic. I have worked right through it with old people who have had coronavirus who don’t understand and can’t stop themselves from coughing in your face.while wearing limited ppe and then actually catching it and taking it home to my family. The worst thing ever was the worry about my child becoming unwell as I had brought this virus into our home through having no choice but to go to work! She’s an absolute head!
Thank you for all you do x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How dramatic is she!! Going on about not being about to see her mum and dad!! The stupid woman! At least you get to speak and see them all the time on FaceTime! Some of us don’t have that luxury!!! Her life’s just dull and boring!!! Same crap every day 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually think that Fopps Mum has the hots for Deuxchebspetitcock..... ! She is so OTT on her messages.... and I'm sure when her Insta wasn't private the only pic was her and him !!!! My hubby would never speak to my mum like that ! 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually think that Fopps Mum has the hots for Deuxchebspetitcock..... ! She is so OTT on her messages.... and I'm sure when her Insta wasn't private the only pic was her and him !!!! My hubby would never speak to my mum like that ! 😂 😂 😂
"Your brilliant at..."

YOU'RE = You are

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe fopps and her mum should have used this opportunity to work on their grammar and punctuation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is a selfish twit. We all miss our parents and family. I have had several relatives die alone in hospital - no one at the funeral, friends give birth alone - no one can meet their newborns, and a seriously ill grandmother who I have not seen in weeks and can not see. Who knows if I’ll see her alive again. But I have stuck by every rule right from the start because I don’t just think of myself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is a selfish twit. We all miss our parents and family. I have had several relatives die alone in hospital - no one at the funeral, friends give birth alone - no one can meet their newborns, and a seriously ill grandmother who I have not seen in weeks and can not see. Who knows if I’ll see her alive again. But I have stuck by every rule right from the start because I don’t just think of myself.
Exactly, we have had deaths and a funeral in our family during Lockdown (another funeral pending) and some stuck Abroad but at least they are safer there. I just want to sit and cry with my family and I can't.

She is so selfish and her dad is supposed to be shielding and is not supposed to leave the house or come into contact with anyone other than her mum who lives with him.

She will swan off to go shopping for NON ESSENTIALS and we like thousands of others can't sit and cry with our families.

My parents are keyworkers and one has been poorly luckily not from covid but from the ppe. I can't see even one of them for their protection and for the protection of others even outdoors just in case

Fopps at least you are not stuck alone you have your husband and you have your boys stop whining and be grateful for what you do have.

And for ffs put hats on those boys. I had rare day off work yesterday and I got a bit of sunstroke from the sun yesterday and I wore a hat all day.

BTW anyone else notices how tidy Brummy Mummys house is compared to Fopps tip of a house 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You are amazing, thank you so much for caring for our old folk. My mum was in a care home when she died, and the love and devotion of the carers helped me cope on the worst day of my life. All I can say is thank you xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The 5 year old is off again... I think you're right I'm sure it was a pic of her hugging him the sad cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't be arsed to screen shot any more but go see Mama Bear spouting off...... she sounds a delight !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Devastated Chris didn't respond to the comment he has a little pecker and how his golf is going 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thank you. We all appreciate the efforts of the care workers

Reactions: 6
Mama bear is a bit of a div really isn’t she

i think I’m a little embarrassed for her 🤦‍♀️
Omg that was a right laugh reading that tit she was spouting. Imagine slagging off the government not knowing what “their” doing while using their instead of they’re. Stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How's Fopps going to handle this one now it's going on and on 😂 does she simply ignore it, say she will be sticking to the guidelines but understands, or delete and block

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.