Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone constantly expresses how much they want to do something always leads me to believe they already have ...... she’s already seen her parents!
I'm sure in her story, she says she's met her parents in the garden, then says she'd love to be able to take the boys and not just her... 99.9% sure that's what she says.

I'm convinced she's either stayed out or the boys have stayed out last night. She always posts breakfast story and morning story at home. But none this morning and very very quiet yesterday. She ain't fooling me 🧐.

Reactions: 15
Oh mama bear says it's ok so it must be 🙄🙄
Let's all go and we will say Mama bear says it's alright. Surely if she takes the boys they will want cuddles from nanny. What is she going to do, say no! Of course she isn't she will cuddle them as it's cruel to take them and say there's nanny, tough you can only wave at her. They are far too young to understand that. Just stick to FaceTime and then when they say you can see family, see them. Not hard, that's what most of us have been doing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Let's all go and we will say Mama best says it's alright. Surely if she takes the boys they will want cuddles from nanny. What is she going to do, say no! Of course she isn't she will cuddle them as it's cruel to take them and say there's nanny, tough you can only wave at her. They are far too young to understand that. Just stick to FaceTime and then when they say you can see family, see them. Not hard, that's what most of us have been doing
This is what the Goverment website clearly states, we all know Prikki and her dim as sheep are all bending the rules to suit themselves!! Like you say, why would you even put your children in that position, I wouldn’t put my 13 year old who does understand in that situation. It’s unfair on everybody. I think I will personally blame thicki Prikki Nikki if we get a second wave, her selfishness meets no bounds.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Never, ever have I seen her cook something like this let alone eat it!! Her desperation for engagement is really starting to shine through!
And would she be cooking that in the oven that’s no longer in her actual kitchen? The oven that she clearly used so little it didn’t actually figure in their plans?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I was kinda hoping that deep down he was slightly better than Fopps but those replies have confirmed he’s a total see you next Tuesday too 🙄. They totally deserve each other and I hope karma comes to bite them in the ass financially some time soon. They need taking down a peg or two.
Karma has already struck the pair of them...have you see the state of that extension!
''Oh I have a great idea Chris, lets put the oven in the lounge part of the extension, I mean, its not like we use it''

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has been covered.... her post on her stories about the 'mini twisters' has me bleeping howling 😭😭😭😭😭 someone comments on Chris's instagram he has a small willy then she puts up a story about these lollies being mini but still a good size 😅😅😅🤭 just me orrrr? 😭😂

Hahahaha just as well you're happy to do with mini

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you know I’m sick to the back teeth of this stupid cow crying because she wants to see her parents😢 and the boys have changed so much and they haven’t seen them! She’s bleeping lucky she can sit in her crushed velvet tit hole of a palace and has been quite safe throughout this whole pandemic. I have worked right through it with old people who have had coronavirus who don’t understand and can’t stop themselves from coughing in your face.while wearing limited ppe and then actually catching it and taking it home to my family. The worst thing ever was the worry about my child becoming unwell as I had brought this virus into our home through having no choice but to go to work! She’s an absolute head!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Do you know I’m sick to the back teeth of this stupid cow crying because she wants to see her parents😢 and the boys have changed so much and they haven’t seen them! She’s bleeping lucky she can sit in her crushed velvet tit hole of a palace and has been quite safe throughout this whole pandemic. I have worked right through it with old people who have had coronavirus who don’t understand and can’t stop themselves from coughing in your face.while wearing limited ppe and then actually catching it and taking it home to my family. The worst thing ever was the worry about my child becoming unwell as I had brought this virus into our home through having no choice but to go to work! She’s an absolute head!
I'm so so sorry you have had to do this it should never have been this way. We are all so grateful for you and your colleagues. Thank you. Sending love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And that’s the difference between you and Old Fopps you put people before yourself like most of us would there is nothing redeeming about her at all. Thankyou so much for what you’ve done and still doing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm so so sorry you have had to do this it should never have been this way. We are all so grateful for you and your colleagues. Thank you. Sending love xxx
Thankyou. Feel a bit of a tit now I never usually moan but she’s really winding me up with her complaining

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She ignored all advice and went to Florida in the midst of a global pandemic, had an extra trip to Magic Kingdom when things started to worsen...there’s no way she hasn’t been to her Mum’s! She protests too much 😂

Reactions: 29
Thanks so much for everything you’ve been doing during all of this. So sorry to hear you were unwell with it, I’m sure that was very scary, I hope you’re recovering now xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.