Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like watching food shop videos but fopps are the most boring shops ever!! She also swings the camera to quickly and rushes it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
An Aldi haul....now lets see
yogurt that she loves, loves, loves.
turkey mince because it lower in fat than any other mince
salmon
jacket potatoes
salad leaves
And Vage! Don’t forget Vage yoghurts! Erm, sorry Fage......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just remembered Aldi now stock more sweet freedom... maybe she’ll show and talk about them loads as she wants a deal with them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noticed she hasn’t used the JD seasonings she was sent, did anyone else see them in her tit show of kitchen larder

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noticed she hasn’t used the JD seasonings she was sent, did anyone else see them in her tit show of kitchen larder
She’s actually one of the worst on Instagram for constantly doing ads for things she literally has never used and doesn’t use again after the ad. If you go back and look at all the ads she’s done you would be hard pushed to find a genuine recommendation.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s actually one of the worst on Instagram for constantly doing ads for things she literally has never used and doesn’t use again after the ad. If you go back and look at all the ads she’s done you would be hard pushed to find a genuine recommendation.
Ha pot noodle anyone ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i really dont get the love for these at all, they have a disgusting aftertaste and no flavour when you are actually eating them
There’s protein In them and she’s got a weird “obsession” with protein! Even though if you eat to much protein and you’re not body building your body will just excrete and surplus protein!

Just remembered Aldi now stock more sweet freedom... maybe she’ll show and talk about them loads as she wants a deal with them!!!
She waters her choc shot down though to save about 10 calories. Imagine having the time to be that Anal 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
An Aldi haul....now lets see
yogurt that she loves, loves, loves.
turkey mince because it lower in fat than any other mince
salmon
jacket potatoes
salad leaves
Same as usual then! She should stop doing these ‘hauls’ she eats the same things all the time, nothing new or interesting to justify another video on it

Reactions: 11
Same as usual then! She should stop doing these ‘hauls’ she eats the same things all the time, nothing new or interesting to justify another video on it
But all her sheeples will be like Oh Nikki... Darling... Oh you're so, so, so uhhmazzzzzing... you give us so many good ideas..... how have we lived without VAGE and watery choc shot..... my life is complete...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wonder if there will be any 'naughty' treats for the boys.... if she's done the shop she can't blame Chris either !!!

God she's a big fanny !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just been looking at her youtube, she really had fallen from grace hasnt she - her videos used to pull in tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands of views and her boxsets one got less than 4k🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just been looking at her youtube, she really had fallen from grace hasnt she - her videos used to pull in tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands of views and her boxsets one got less than 4k🙊🙊
The only thing she has ever achieved in life is "slimming world" she just can't let it go and admit defeat🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So who’s going to take one for the team and sit through the Aldi haul vlog tit show?

I would but I don’t want her to put me off my halloumi fries and big fat juicy burger at dinner time! 😂 (Halloumi fries courtesy of Aldi #notgifted)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Whilst Twitter is trending Covid-19 problems, Boris Johnson’s Liaison meeting and Dom Cumming’s instincts, brain dead Floppybollocks puts up her Aldi shopping haul You Tube link ! Unbelievable. As the saying goes, the only thing she can’t be gifted or buy, is a brain or class.
1CD0BCDF-D9A9-4079-BE4E-E274C5C1E666.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does she pronounce Aldi, L D 🤔 is it just me, something about the way she says it annoys me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.