Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks made up as she has so much make up already tattooed on! Her eyes look nice here without the million layers of crusty mascara.

Reactions: 10
26 million stories about the tablet again. Fopps, I know you read here, it's BORING!!!!!! Not just to me but to everyone. One or two stories if you must but not the amount you do. I know you are struggling for content but as a content creator you surely must have some ideas!! And that photo is not good. The boys glued to the tv again.
Oh come on she was 'inundated' with messages.... she needs to keep her faithful sheeples informed.... and obvs try and make a few pennies from a swipe up 😜😜🙄🙄

This is the level of sheeples intelligence 🤣🤣 clue is in the name love 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So they are on the tablets around 8am, also around 11am yesterday - but are hardly ever on them apparently! Also Lawson crying for his proves the poor kid is addicted to the thing already!
My daughter is 2.5 and I let her play with a game once on my phone when we were waiting somewhere for about half an hour and I could already tell in that time that it was quite an addictive thing for her wanting to play the games and getting upset, so I have never let her play it since! She certainly hasn’t played with a tablet, they don’t need them!

Reactions: 13
Oh come on she was 'inundated' with messages.... she needs to keep her faithful sheeples informed.... and obvs try and make a few pennies from a swipe up 😜😜🙄🙄

Haha, that is hilarious! She answered her own question and didn't even realise! That has cheered me right up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So we have known the swipe up for the tablet has been coming for months, obviously she has a mini breakfast bar to fund 😂.
A few things I have learnt this week -
It’s ok to expose your children to the sun without hats
It’s ok to expose your children to the sun without being covered up
It’s ok for your children to eat lunch, at the hottest part of the day, fully exposed to the sun
It’s ok to expose your under 2’s to tablets, daily.
It’s all ok because Prikki says it is and her thick as f*** sheep fawn over her and condone all of the above behaviours.
I won’t go into the danger of too much exposure to screens, too young, but Nikki do your research. Having said that, it’s probably too late for your poor toddlers. They have spent the whole, of their small, lives being thrust in front of screens. It’s nothing to be proud of, it really isn’t! You are damaging your children in more ways than you know, all to get that “shot” for the gram!! You are disgusting!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I would be mortified if my toddler spent so much time on a tablet, I certainly wouldn’t be posting videos of it 😱

Reactions: 15
"where did you buy the amazon fire"? 😂 thats like asking where someone bought a tesco ready meal from! honestly I despair of the nation at times!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s definitely bragging about the wrong things eg the boys tans and their tablet skills. These are not good things in toddlers!
I’m quite strict with tablet time In my 3 year old as her behaviour seems to be worse if she has it too long.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
All those tablet stories this morning really highlight again how unimaginative the play she sets up is. It’s always an “activity”, never play.

Where’s the imagination? Where’s the pretend? A car is always a car (if that makes sense!). They’re never dressing up or putting a box up aside down to be a house etc. Do you know what I mean?

I’ve bleeted on about this before, there’s no open-ended play (you know, like proper Montessori play!), no imaginative play, no creating. I really feel for those boys. At a similar age my friends’ little one wanted “den please” so blankets would be thrown around to make a den and he’d play and make up scenarios for ages.

Why is she so scared of playing?

edit: cue a blanket fort being made and dressing up clothes arriving from Amazon. If she does that she’s really got no clue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She's thinking it makes them look tanned they do look grubby and boys glued to telly obvs 🙄🙄 she looks made up even at 9am .... ridiculous woman not one thing natural about this pic... all forced and contrived 😔
Someone has asked what she uses on her skin to make it so glowy….she given the cream she uses when actually she should have told her the filter she used!
And just to confirm and convince herself, she's said 'there's no where else I'd rather be!' Hmmm really?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Omggggggg ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahagahahagaggagagagagagaga

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest post... someone commenter and said “how is your skin so smooth and glowy”. Fopps “ reels off the amount of products she uses” when actual truth is you can see it’s a bleeping filter she’s put on 😂 her skin is nothing like that. You can tell by just looking the bloody surroundings that it’s a filter 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They all look like they have fake tan on. Like when you see women that have fake tanned and then breast fed and the baby ends up with it on them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All those tablet stories this morning really highlight again how unimaginative the play she sets up is. It’s always an “activity”, never play.

Where’s the imagination? Where’s the pretend? A car is always a car (if that makes sense!). They’re never dressing up or putting a box up aside down to be a house etc. Do you know what I mean?

I’ve bleeted on about this before, there’s no open-ended play (you know, like proper Montessori play!), no imaginative play, no creating. I really feel for those boys. At a similar age my friends’ little one wanted “den please” so blankets would be thrown around to make a den and he’d play and make up scenarios for ages.

Why is she so scared of playing?

edit: cue a blanket fort being made and dressing up clothes arriving from Amazon. If she does that she’s really got no clue!
Exactly this. My boys would love their bowl hats, box shoes, sock gloves, hide & seek etc.

Reactions: 7
Tagging alpro in her stories in hopes that she gets an ad with them like slimmingworldxgemx did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My son who’s 5 has the amazon tablet those boys have. I’m not even lying when I say he’s allowed on it for no more than an hour a day. It’s been a nightmare lately because lots of stuff school has suggested are apps on the tablet. Sumdog, teach your monster how to read etc so he’s been on there longer than he usually would then it’s a battle to get it back off him because he can’t understand why he can’t stay on there and play the usual crap! We went abroad last year and we left the tablet at home. I was determined we wouldn’t be that family where for hours every day he sat on A sun bed in the shade, or at mealtimes sat by the table glued to it. Why pay a couple of thousand pound to go abroad for a week and do that? Because as I’m sure a lot of you have seen there are plenty of families that do that because they can’t deal with the fall out from saying No to their child you can’t have your tablet, go and play. My son spent about 9 hours a day in the pool and it was the best holiday ever! You just know what I’ve described above with the kids being pacified by a screen is the future for fopps.
ps. They don’t play much on them? Bullshit!! The amount of stuff downloaded to each of those tablets is extreme! Prikki or Deuxtits have downloaded an absolute stack of stuff on there. You could see that when she was scrolling! They don’t come like that. Everything with a tick by it is a game that’s been played!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.