Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol that was my first thought too or not a Eurovision fan!
Well definitely not a Eurovision fan 😂 but don’t think I’m that young at 30 lol I just cringe when she comes on to tell us jokes about Chris as he usually just snaps back at her and it’s so awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well definitely not a Eurovision fan 😂 but don’t think I’m that young at 30 lol I just cringe when she comes on to tell us jokes about Chris as he usually just snaps back at her and it’s so awkward.
I found the whole thing so cringe she’s just awful

Reactions: 11
Yeah it’s probably more through Eurovision I know her. It’s one of my guilty pleasures however spent the last two sober and it’s not nearly as funny 😂

Why on earth do they let their kids walk around with no nappy on?? I’m sure they have tit on the carpet before. Would you not learn? 🤦🏼‍
I used to with my son when I was potty training him. I always kept the potty near us, it was so I could just sit him on the potty straight away.

Reactions: 7
Well as they were on Eurovision in 1981 and you didn't along till 10 years later I'll let you off 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she's always so surprised that they poo or wee with no nappies on, does she think they come out potty trained??? did no one tell her she had to do it?? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yeah it’s probably more through Eurovision I know her. It’s one of my guilty pleasures however spent the last two sober and it’s not nearly as funny 😂

I used to with my son when I was potty training him. I always kept the potty near us, it was so I could just sit him on the potty straight away.
But she isn’t potty training?

Reactions: 9
I used to do with my daughter when she was teeny, as the HV said it was good to give their bums a little bit of air to prevent nappy rash in those early days when you’re changing them so much. So we would lie her on a towel on the changing mat on our bed for a bit before bath time. We stopped it once she was rolling around and on the move. I can understand doing it again then when we’re potty training but I wouldn’t do it now she’s 10 months or at the boys age. It’s like the white noise machine, spoon feeding etc. She does something and doesn’t know when to stop because she’s not intuitive as a mother, she needs to be told everything.

Reactions: 21
She’s copying the mannerisms of another one of her mum blogger ‘mates’ - 3ofheartsmummy! Cringeworthy!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I used to do with my daughter when she was teeny, as the HV said it was good to give their bums a little bit of air to prevent nappy rash in those early days when you’re changing them so much. So we would lie her on a towel on the changing mat on our bed for a bit before bath time. We stopped it once she was rolling around and on the move. I can understand doing it again then when we’re potty training but I wouldn’t do it now she’s 10 months or at the boys age. It’s like the white noise machine, spoon feeding etc. She does something and doesn’t know when to stop because she’s not intuitive as a mother, she needs to be told everything.
I would do it in the garden whilst the weather was nice 🤷🏼‍

Reactions: 6
I really hate this fake laugh she does, so over the top...really grates on me. She just has no sense of humour. I do feel sorry for Chris. You can tell he used to have a big group of mates, I bet he’s not seen them since the wedding. They never go out with friends (pre lockdown) either just the two of them or with her family. And she only seems to go out very occasionally with fairly new friends...where are her old mates?! It’s so odd. He must know his mates and their wives can’t stand her.

View attachment 136609
Wow she is makes my dick go limp and I don't even have one.

He is probably in the toilet blasting one out over Carly when she's doing these stupid bleeping stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But she isn’t potty training?
Well I say potty training I didn’t do it in a week like some, we just let him be nappyless in the house (maybe not the whole time, probably just a couple of hours a day) he was probably a bit older than them though and just put him on the potty when he weed. He caught onto that bit pretty quickly but less so when we were out and about. I don’t know why she does it but we just wanted him to get used to the potty etc. I don’t know if I did the right thing... but he’s 8 and can use the toilet now.

Reactions: 3
Why did she find it so funny Chris thought Cheryl Baker was in ABBA? You could see he didn’t want her to put it on her stories, clearly the alcohol was setting in....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.