Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok just watched it properly. I feel like it’s a tumbleweed moment when she’s laughing about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah and then did a big long pity post because people mocked her for being a fun sponge as she said she was 'protecting her weight loss' 🙄🙄🙄
She is a fun sponge. Always have been always will be.

the fact she “has to come on and tell us about something funny that Chris said” says it all. Especially when it was something as unfunny as him asking if Cheryl Baker was in ABBA. Is that how much fun your life is Flopps? And is it such a rare occurrence that you have to come straight on to Insta to talk about it? Im actually feeling a bit sorry that her life is so sad

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many stories with the kids looking like Blippi, I've no idea who blippi is or what it is. Why does she do so many stories of the same thing? One or 2 is enough Fopps. Again it's boring. She really is struggling for content
Blippi is an American kids entertainer worth over $20 million. He's had 13 billion views on YouTube. He has a target audience and knows how to work it, unlike Fopps.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I don’t get is.... when I am spending time with my husband and one of us does or says something silly we literally sit there in hysterics with each other. Sometimes to the point of tears. Alot of the time we even comment that we don’t know why it’s so funny! We’ve had a few times like this in lockdown and it reminds me how I married the right one as the fact we can sit and laugh till we cry is because we have a solid friendship as part of our relationship.

We don’t ‘have to’ jump straight on our phone and on to social media to tell everyone. Is spending time with Chris so painful that she grabs the slightest excuse to get on to her phone?! I think it is very telling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If she wants to pop on here .. we can tell her a fair few jokes about her own husband or her life in general 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does everything need a running commentary. Seriously???????
“Are we jet washing everything? Tryna geddit all clean?”
WHO THE duck ARE YOU TALKING TO?

Also, why do some stories randomly just not have sound when they clearly require it to be even remotely relevant?

Dumb as owt this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really hate this fake laugh she does, so over the top...really grates on me. She just has no sense of humour. I do feel sorry for Chris. You can tell he used to have a big group of mates, I bet he’s not seen them since the wedding. They never go out with friends (pre lockdown) either just the two of them or with her family. And she only seems to go out very occasionally with fairly new friends...where are her old mates?! It’s so odd. He must know his mates and their wives can’t stand her.

View attachment 136609
Chris did have a big group of mates and used to be out every weekend. I know once you settle down you don't do that as much but I don't think he does it at all anymore. I didn't know him, just saw him out and about a few times and spoke briefly but he seemed like a nice guy and I can only imagine he's thinking what he's got himself in to with this boring women who has absolutely nothing about her and never let's her hair down. A blow out to her is boiled rice,blackbean curry and 2 prawn crackers, how sad. She's also a vile human who lies and contradicts herself all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This made me laugh too much....the Banjo girl that Fopps wants to be/copy/is jealous of, asked for confessions in the question box and she posted them. This 1 could totally have been from old Foppsie 😂
Screenshot_20200523-230546_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What I don’t get is.... when I am spending time with my husband and one of us does or says something silly we literally sit there in hysterics with each other. Sometimes to the point of tears. Alot of the time we even comment that we don’t know why it’s so funny! We’ve had a few times like this in lockdown and it reminds me how I married the right one as the fact we can sit and laugh till we cry is because we have a solid friendship as part of our relationship.

We don’t ‘have to’ jump straight on our phone and on to social media to tell everyone. Is spending time with Chris so painful that she grabs the slightest excuse to get on to her phone?! I think it is very telling.
We’ve been the same, don’t know If it’s lockdown hysteria!

Reactions: 6
For kids that don’t go on the tablet a lot they are very good at knowing what to do with it!!! Liar liar her size 8 pants are on fire!!

Reactions: 20
The picture she has just posted why do they all look dirty STOP putting filters on they look awful!

The picture she has just posted why do they all look dirty STOP putting filters on they look awful!
She's thinking it makes them look tanned they do look grubby and boys glued to telly obvs 🙄🙄 she looks made up even at 9am .... ridiculous woman not one thing natural about this pic... all forced and contrived 😔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She looks awful in the picture I think she’s over filtering as small the Botox is wearing off.
For the tablets my child is roughly the same age and I have never ever thought of letting them play with a tablet and games...

She's thinking it makes them look tanned they do look grubby and boys glued to telly obvs 🙄🙄 she looks made up even at 9am .... ridiculous woman not one thing natural about this pic... all forced and contrived 😔
Also she’s going about the boys not giving her a lie in.... toddlers don’t know it’s Sunday. She’s luckily they don’t wake at 5am every morning without fail.

Reactions: 20
26 million stories about the tablet again. Fopps, I know you read here, it's BORING!!!!!! Not just to me but to everyone. One or two stories if you must but not the amount you do. I know you are struggling for content but as a content creator you surely must have some ideas!! And that photo is not good. The boys glued to the tv again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.