Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, I bloody hope not. I like Heck products and I’d lose a lot of respect for them if they worked with old Fopps.
I looked on their Instagram page, they follow her but she doesn’t follow them! I just find it weird how much she is promoting them, and tagging Tesco too. But oddly hasn’t shown a meal with them! Maybe she wants to be in one of the Tesco ad’s where they share food 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You would seriously hope that Tesco employ decent advertising/PR who will review her content and realise she can only make meals that involve salmon/chicken/turkey + tinned tomatoes and give her a swerve..

Reactions: 11
Natural looking ✅ 😉🤣
that golfer really is naturally beautiful though isn’t she. Gorgeous figure and face without the fakeness. Sorry Fopps!

I looked on their Instagram page, they follow her but she doesn’t follow them! I just find it weird how much she is promoting them, and tagging Tesco too. But oddly hasn’t shown a meal with them! Maybe she wants to be in one of the Tesco ad’s where they share food 😂😂
She only wants to promote them to get more engagement from SW members as they rave about them

• Heart
that golfer really is naturally beautiful though isn’t she. Gorgeous figure and face without the fakeness. Sorry Fopps!

She only wants to promote them to get more engagement from SW members as they rave about them
Do you think she keeps her SW membership open purely for info to post? She has no actual content other than SW, not sure she should be posting screenshots of the app either!

Reactions: 8
I'm probably being thick 🤷🏻‍♀️ that twin mum post (man alive I hate the Twin Mum tag) am I right in thinking all of that ladies 'twin Mum friends' 🙄 paid for her twins to be tested to see if they were identical or not???? Like seriously is that a thing and all of her twin mum 'friends' are gushing over the fact someone they don't actually know and have probably never met has identical twins and not just twins 🤔😑 I'm speechless 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you think she keeps her SW membership open purely for info to post? She has no actual content other than SW, not sure she should be posting screenshots of the app either!
She must do as she doesn’t go to classes now does she (before lockdown) and always says she no longer follows it religiously 🙄 what a saddo, the amount of info she shares when she no longer works for them must be against some rule?! As a follower you wouldn’t have to join/rejoin and pay yourself as she gives all the info out for free 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The kitchen extension is a total duck it! Why does she desperately want to keep her cupboard/island?

She thinks it makes her special.
She would of been better leaving the kitchen as it and made the extension a sitting area/ playroom. Wouldn’t of been open plan but personally I always think they kitchen should be locked off to little fingers and little hands. Mine have the run off downstairs but kitchen out of bounds.

A couple of her multiple mums have play areas in their kitchens but
I'm probably being thick 🤷🏻‍♀️ that twin mum post (man alive I hate the Twin Mum tag) am I right in thinking all of that ladies 'twin Mum friends' 🙄 paid for her twins to be tested to see if they were identical or not???? Like seriously is that a thing and all of her twin mum 'friends' are gushing over the fact someone they don't actually know and have probably never met has identical twins and not just twins 🤔😑 I'm speechless 😲
I couldnt work it out. I thought it was massively cringe

Reactions: 7
Yes think that's what they did - had a whip round to see if a fellow Twin Mum has identical girls !! Why? My husband would be absolutely fuming if almost strangers did that for me/us...... if you want to know that much then find out yourself.... and surely it makes no difference either way ?!!

Reactions: 14
How many stories with the kids looking like Blippi, I've no idea who blippi is or what it is. Why does she do so many stories of the same thing? One or 2 is enough Fopps. Again it's boring. She really is struggling for content

100%. She definitely shouldn’t be, it’s covered by copyright

Reactions: 12
What is with the sudden “obsession” with heck sausages.....is there a collab on its way?
Oh lordy, please noooo, let's hope if she does, that it goes the same way as the Ella's kitchen collab, and never happens 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
How many stories with the kids looking like Blippi, I've no idea who blippi is or what it is. Why does she do so many stories of the same thing? One or 2 is enough Fopps. Again it's boring. She really is struggling for content
I always think this...what is her target audience? I started to follow her years ago for SW “inspiration” ..laughable now after seeing her disordered eating but I bet a lot of her followers either have grown up kids, no kids or their own little kids to watch play. Not watch hers play, or be shown by Fopps how to play with toys 🙄 it’s just boring isn’t it!! I love watching my own kids play, because I let them play. I don’t need to watch hers get ordered about and prodded and stroked!!

• Heart
100%. She definitely shouldn’t be, it’s covered by copyright
On any unofficial SW Facebook group screenshots of the app are banned due to copyright so not sure how Fopps posting them could be any different - as now she isn’t a superstar manager or even a member!

Her 'I've come on to tell you something funny Chris just said' .. NO ONE bleeping CARES FOPPS ! and how dare she tread on me..... !! RUDE 🤪 🤪 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hate this fake laugh she does, so over the top...really grates on me. She just has no sense of humour. I do feel sorry for Chris. You can tell he used to have a big group of mates, I bet he’s not seen them since the wedding. They never go out with friends (pre lockdown) either just the two of them or with her family. And she only seems to go out very occasionally with fairly new friends...where are her old mates?! It’s so odd. He must know his mates and their wives can’t stand her.

39669E08-EBA4-40BC-B36E-2C55A857DA06.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit behind. So the kitchen is she literally having that bit jutting out?! I had assumed it was coming out and a breakfast bar down the side in the new bit so it attached to the bit sticking out but no it’s literally sticking out. That’s an absolute accident waiting to happen with knocked heads etc too but just wtf and is she going to gate off the boys play area bit?! You can’t have it in the kitchen like that. It’s just so odd!
And hats yes can be difficult but always have a T-shirt on whether they have skin that tans or not! A tan is a sign of damaged skin why would you even try and tan your toddlers!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Had to google who Cheryl Baker was 🤷🏻‍♀️ that ‘hilarious’ joke at Chris’s expense was lost on me I’m afraid 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.