Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a if fat lie saying she bought that water mat a while ago. She’s saying that so she has no backlash but she was complaining about garden toys the other week so we all know it’s a new toy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a if fat lie saying she bought that water mat a while ago. She’s saying that so she has no backlash but she was complaining about garden toys the other week so we all know it’s a new toy
She tells that many lies she can't remember what she says and what she doesn't.... she's really thick as duck isn't she ?! Thinks she's cleaver but she is so not..... those boys will be absolute spoilt brats !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she doesn’t change, those two boys are going to be a nightmare in the first years at school. They won’t be able to concentrate on anything or work out how to do anything. Her behaviour and attitude will hold them back in later years, unless she changes her ways very quickly

• Heart
Grayson wearing an Aldi nappy. So much for her ad endorsing Pampers a few months ago!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She says she ordered that water mat a while ago, what a load of absolute bollocks! The weather has been gorgeous there’s no way she would just bring that out now.
The twit infuriates me so much! 😡😡😡😡😡
You know what though, I do actually think some of these influencers put #gift when they’ve paid for it themselves to make them ‘look popular’

• Haha
  • Wow
You know what though, I do actually think some of these influencers put #gift when they’ve paid for it themselves to make them ‘look popular’
That's what she did when she said she got gifted something from Mothercare.

Reactions: 17
When she tried to make out she just walked in there and the staff presented her with something for free, like she was a mega celeb or something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Definitely! And I don’t know why they think they are the bees knees getting gifted things. Companies only see them as cheap, easy advertising. Companies know exactly how desperate and grabby they are.

Reactions: 14
Well money don’t buy taste...I’m sorry but the vast majority of the clothes she puts the boys in are chavvy. Those tops today are just awful 😬

that was soooo funny! she even believed her own bullshit that she swanned in, picked up the item, went to pay and was told it were being given to her for free as they recognised her and watched her vlogs, just off the assistants own back, no call to HO or anything.......she'd probably seen her girl crush billie faiers being given the same treatment that week ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They are
When she tried to make out she just walked in there and the staff presented her with something for free, like she was a mega celeb or something 😂😂
wait I must have missed this... she made that up!? How do we know? That is so embarrassing

Reactions: 10
They are

wait I must have missed this... she made that up!? How do we know? That is so embarrassing
I cant remember what the item was but I know someone who used to work for Mothercare at the time she said it happened and they said that Mothercare didnt associate with "influencers" and they weren't allowed to just hand out free stuff. "Influencers" weren't even allowed to film inside of Mothercare, this particular store had to kick the Inghams out coz they were trying to film

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I cant remember what the item was but I know someone who used to work for Mothercare at the time she said it happened and they said that Mothercare didnt associate with "influencers" and they weren't allowed to just hand out free stuff. "Influencers" weren't even allowed to film inside of Mothercare, this particular store had to kick the Inghams out coz they were trying to film
I'm sure it was a baby walker, because she made them share when people on here said she could have still paid for the other one 😂

Reactions: 13
It really is ridiculous that she gets gifted so many things. Yeah she has a lot of followers and id imagine decent engagement but.. why arent these companies choosing wisely!? Im sure if these companies actually researched some of these influencers properly, they'd realise theyre not a good fit.
It’s the followers who are seeing Fopps and thinking they are less of a mum if their kids don’t have the same. Then go and get themselves into debt. This is where I bloody hate influencers like Fopps and other show offs.

Honest post below.

I have two children. The oldest one was spoilt. I would buy constantly and she had everthing she asked for and more. I found the more she had, the more she wanted. She would go to school and want the latest phone, trainers etc. She broke everything. Phone screens smashed, laptops dropped from her bed. Hand held console like a DS screen would be cracked within days. She would ask for a new bed spread like young children do and the next thing there would be pen drawn on it, It was my fault I thought buying her everything would make me a better mother. It came to a head when she had beautiful Christmas presents one year but by Christmas afternoon was nagging to go shopping Boxing Day for the sales so she could spend her Christmas money off her Nanna. I said to my husband No more and that’s when I stopped it. When she is given money it burns a hole in her pocket and shes never happy with what she has. Don’t get me wrong she’s polite and well mannered and I love her to bits but she’s spoilt and it was totally my fault as I was the one who shaped her like it. This is exactly what Fopps is doing. My daughter is studying law at university and as never brought any trouble or strife to me but she’s a spoilt buggar.

The second daughter is a different child. Theres 7 years between my kids. Yes she had presents but I was determined to do the opposite and she’s a completely different child. Looks after everything shes given. Has had the same phone for the last three years and is happy with what she has and its not got a scratch on it. When I ask her what she wants for Christmas and birthdays it like getting blood out of a stone. She’s happy with pens and paper. One year she only asked for me to pay for her to have a app so she could draw on a tablet. Still has the 100 pound she was given as birthday money last July. The oldest daughters birthday money is always gone within days. The difference between the two is. I spoilt the oldest and was sensible with the youngest.

What you do with your children as toddlers will shape what happens when they are older. Fopps carries on like she is with those boys she is asking for trouble. They will have everything and look after nothing and they will be like their mother where they will never be happy - they will always want more and more.

My favourite saying is don’t make your children’s life hard by making it easy. To the mums who are feeling like tit because they can’t give their children what Fopps is buying. Look what I wrote above. Believe me I am living proof that giving your children everything you think they want is going to do more damage to them in the long run. A few creative toys and a mother’s love is all babies need 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Her kids will become spoilt brats as they get older, there is no doubt about it and I think it’s a terrible trait to have!! She is making a rod for her own back as those boys will never appreciate anything from anyone!!

Reactions: 14
I unfollwed her last night after the Heather blocking and I can honestly say that I’ve enjoyed today a lot more without looking at her page. I think the best thing we could all do is stop looking at her page, deprive her of oxygen ( I really think she likes the attention she gets from this forum) and help to make her irrelevant.

Reactions: 22
As long as you can feed & clothe your kids in a home full of love, they need nothing more. We had jack sh!t growing up & it’s made me the sensible frugal person I am today! I want to give my kids more than i had but I’ve realised it only makes them ungrateful & in turn makes me resentful they don’t appreciate it. Having more just makes them want more, honestly.

Heather, lovely Heather. I did suspect but as you didn’t want to ‘out’ yourself at the time I didn’t say anything. You are a breath of fresh air, a kind heart & a sensible caring word in a mad world. Much love to you x

• Heart
Fopps also gets new things all of the time!
She already had several buggies but put up a post about needing a new one asking for recommendations and a week later was gifted one. It feels really false as for most people getting a new buggy is an expensive purchase and they don’t have the option of getting a freebie.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This reminds me of Christmas. I can’t remember what it was she was spending on but I felt like tit because I’d had to return our matching family Christmas pjs because we needed the money and couldn’t afford much for our wee one, what with me being on mat pay etc. Now my hubby is on 80% pay and I’m on universal credit as no mat pay left. Her first birthday is coming up. She doesn’t have much as it is and I don’t know what we’ll be able to do for her. But we’ll do what we can to make it special for her nonetheless. And then here’s this idiot swanning about in new clothes every day, spending constantly and always showing off, yet she’s getting free tit sent to her. It’s just not right.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This reminds me of Christmas. I can’t remember what it was she was spending on but I felt like tit because I’d had to return our matching family Christmas pjs because we needed the money and couldn’t afford much for our wee one, what with me being on mat pay etc. Now my hubby is on 80% pay and I’m on universal credit as no mat pay left. Her first birthday is coming up. She doesn’t have much as it is and I don’t know what we’ll be able to do for her. But we’ll do what we can to make it special for her nonetheless. And then here’s this idiot swanning about in new clothes every day, spending constantly and always showing off, yet she’s getting free tit sent to her. It’s just not right.
Please don’t compare yourself to her, I imagine you and your little family are incredibly happy, whereas you can tell Fopps is as miserable as sin with every aspect of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.