Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm almost 40 and although I do have the Tik Tok app and an account (I know I know πŸ˜…) it's just for me and my husband to learn a few of the dance ones as we wanted a hobby and something we could learn together during lockdown! Anyway I didn't know Tik Tok was for cooking tutorials πŸ€”
Same! Ha! But I use it to do the dances and some of the funny mimes with my older kids. Ticks off dance, drama and music lessons for home school πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ The account is private so no one needs to see us being silly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no in the new thread making it says suggestions from last two pages ..... sorry πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜šπŸ˜š

I've added you into new thread credit ... I hate upsetting people 😊😊😘😘
Thread suggestions only count from page 48 onwards (sorry to sound like a mum) make sure you repost guys if you have a popular one πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched the spag bol video (sounds off)

Another TV dinner for the boys by the look of it! TURN THE TV OFF AND TALK TO THEM AND EACH OTHER!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god I have just rewatched her grid post video twice as I thought surely I had a glitch the first time round and I can’t stop laughing. The music just stops abruptly in the video πŸ˜‚ so bloody funny
And the fact you can’t even hear her anyway as there’s music playing over her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her cooking is shocking....surely you fry off the onions and garlic first to soften then add the mince?!? They'll just be hard lumps. Terrible for a "foodie". Idiot.
That exactly what I thought must taste so bland, she needs to put half a pot of herbs to give any flavour

Reactions: 14
Whhhyyy is she doing cooking videos on Tik Tok 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Also, just caught up on the last thread, those blobs on her teeth are buttons for the Invisalign, literally bits of glue. I had invisalign, I had those and rubber bands πŸ₯΄ also, she’s had Invisalign for like 3 years now?! How?! My teeth were baaaddd, and I only had mine for 18 months

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she wants to have a SM career, she has to pick a lane and do it right. She could have cornered that area of being an older mum through IVF and then picked being an instamum (doesnt come naturally to her, sometimes it just doesnt) or gone with what she actually likes and thats fashion/beauty.

Id duck off the food now because shes clinging on to SW as a brand. She has used the kids as a money maker and aside from the morals, it doesnt work as shes not a natural.

Reactions: 20
Omg I saw the tiktok 🀣🀣
Flopfopps - you’re so desperate for social media fame that you’re taking to tik tok, you’re too boring for this and your til toks are tit! Why o why so a slimming world food one, when will you realise you no longer work for SW and wanted to be SM media famous so stop clinging on to SW for followers. perhaps rethink tik tok and maybe concentrate on the other sm platforms that you’re failing at πŸ‘πŸ»

So if she would of loved a roast why didn't they have one πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ™„
Probably too many elements for her to do and actually think about 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.