Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say this but I actually think she looks really really pretty in that 'date night' picture, although the picture posted above next to it proves it's aaaallllll smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 15
“Photoshopps photos, starves her lush boys. Atones for crap parenting by buying more toys”

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know what going on with the pointy tooth she has? It really baffles me as it looks like it’s so jagged and must poke at her gums? I thought it was her Invisalign but she hasn’t worn them for ages yet this tooth always looks really weird.
I always wonder this!

Reactions: 6
I still think it should be Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Hate to say this but I actually think she looks really really pretty in that 'date night' picture, although the picture posted above next to it proves it's aaaallllll smoke and mirrors
I agree she looks really pretty-I wish I scrubbed up that well! I don’t think anyone disagrees with you, it’s just that she is portraying a very different image to the reality and the whole concept of getting dressed up like a dogs dinner and posing for a pic facing a blank wall, to go and eat SW curry in your lounge, seems rather sad.

I have seen some people who are celebrating birthdays do a Zoom party, and everyone gets dressed up, plays music, has a few drinks and makes the most of it, and that seems like a nice way to get past not being able to have a birthday and quite fun tbh. But for a random Saturday night in with your hubby,and to get so dolled up just to sit in your lounge (and I guess also feeling the need to share that with 150k people) is worth having a witch about imo 😄

Reactions: 18
I don’t think Invisalign do have brackets? Are they not like gumshields? Has she finished her Invisalign programme? Maybe not, as the pointy tooth would be the last to move. But if she doesn’t use them every day they won’t work

Reactions: 5
Sorry to be crude but I bet this made her wetter than deuxchebs.... 😂😂 her sleb mum 'friend' giving her a shout out 🙈🙈🤢🤢
"all things beauty" really? so gobbing on your lashes and struggling to find the apples of your cheeks even with a map and compass is a wealth of beauty knowledge......alright then :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, we’ve had date night a couple of times. An excuse to get dressed in something other than comfy house clothes, bother putting makeup on, no phones and have something fancy for tea. I don’t see anything wrong with doing it at all. Sometimes getting dressed up does make you feel better and we’ve enjoyed having something to do that feels “different” at the weekend. BUT my husband would have a laughing fit if I asked him to take posed photos of me facing a wall. She also gets fully made up every day according to her makeup routine video and clearly was still online so I’m not sure what the point of their date night was other than to get a few pics of that awful knitted vest top dress. Get an actual job hun. One that earns you more than “pennies” from your affiliate links and that doesn’t make you a laughing stock.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think Invisalign do have brackets? Are they not like gumshields? Has she finished her Invisalign programme? Maybe not, as the pointy tooth would be the last to move. But if she doesn’t use them every day they won’t work
Okay so I scrolled back to when she started the Invisalign and apparently they put dots of glue onto her teeth to hold the brace in place so that’s probably what it is. Looks bloody awful though.

Reactions: 6
God, imagine life was that easy that you consider "work" to be checking your social media accounts🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, imagine life was that easy that you consider "work" to be checking your social media accounts🤷‍♀️
Life would be easy, but also very sad. Especially when you become addicted 24/7 and miss out on your young family 😞

Does anyone know what going on with the pointy tooth she has? It really baffles me as it looks like it’s so jagged and must poke at her gums? I thought it was her Invisalign but she hasn’t worn them for ages yet this tooth always looks really weird.
It’s all I ever notice. I’d have saved the cash on all the other stuff she’s had done and had them sorted before anything else! 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.