Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I possessed some self discipline, as, despite not following her I have this constant urge to see what she’s up to every day 🙈

If she wasn’t so shallow and self centred, I would actually feel really sorry for her.
Her constant need for attention and admiration must be totally exhausting.
Her content is so sporadic. It’s quite obvious she sees others and immediately thinks ‘I have to do that/buy that’
Like the Tuff trays, and the puddle suits and wellies. Quite obviously copied from Chelsea who is a natural mother. Her house has age appropriate toys all over the place and she lets her twins take the lead. Her boys aren’t treated like performing monkeys, they are naturally animated and absorbing everything. Why, when doing the colour match activity the other day did she not just concentrate on the primary colours? It’s all so forced with Fopps. We see Fopps do things once (badly) and then it’s straight onto the next thing. Never to be repeated.
I’m sure I’ve only seen them all sit down as a family for meal once, and it was so awkward to watch.
There’s nothing cohesive about that family. Chris is either absent or forced to make a contribution which he very obviously feels obliged to do. He’s even more awkward around the boys than she is.
Their relationship seems so forced. Do they even have any kind of relationship when she’s always on her phone? How on earth does she find the time to be constantly filming, uploading, commenting on other influencers grids (ok, I know she’s not an influencer - apparently 🙄), deleting and blocking on all of her social media platforms, buying stuff online, applying make up.........🤷🏼‍♀️
I haven’t watched any of her You Tube videos recently and missed some stories from Thursday as I worked 12 hours (Yes, Fopps - real, frontline work) but from what I gather she mentioned Tattle at some point? I bet that was a difficult call to make because she knows, from mentioning it before that some of her sheep will migrate over here and see the light.

I have a grandson a year older than the twins and it would break my heart if my daughter acted like her. My daughter keeps him up on a Thursday night and takes him to the front door in his PJ’s to clap for the keyworkers. He loves it! Does Fopp even mention the impact this crisis has on anyone but herself and her inability to get to Costa or Soft play?

Sorry, I know this has all been said before but I really felt the need to express how I feel and I can’t sleep so twas a good opportunity 🤣
She makes my blood boil!
As you were...........

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Haha don’t blame him 😂😂It’s nice to hear him being honest. I’m sure most of us have wished we were in work at some point over this lockdown! My husband often says work is easier than looking after the kids 😂 She’d be so much more relatable if everything didn’t have to be perfect all the time, it’s so annoying life isn’t like that, particularly when you’re on your own with young children most of the day! As lovely as some times are, there’s plenty more times when I want to tear my hair out 😂 The faking perfection thing really grinds my gears, not just her, all of the “for the gram” people 😖
Totally agree! I’m ready for mine to return to school (when it’s safe!) least at work I het to go to the loo in peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always copy off other people she has no mind of her own ! Those boys are put to bed and left then up and downstairs in the morning I bet they have never been in her bed its normal for your children to have cuddles in your bed she isn't a natural mother she doesn't even speek to them motherly it's awkward and Chris is the same very odd couple oooo I've been deleted and blocked she must live on her phone no wonder there is no real bonding with the boys you can tell her stories are just fake also have you seen the state of her eyes on the picture she posted looked so red and puffy why doesn't she just be real and say she is having a tit time

Reactions: 15
My heart breaks for that poor little ignored boy. He gets just a quick flash of the camera.

Does she not realise that they will be able to see all of this when they're older? How can see brush off all of these repeated comments of favouritism, narcissism and conning that is her "career/hobby"?
Her Internet footprint is appalling, she really needs to think about her kids for once and stop posting her terrible parenting and embarrassing "marketing" attempts to at least save whatever tiny bit of dignity she hasn't sold for a JD seasonings code.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So since her updated twin routine, or whatever it was, when the boys slept till 9am, they have been up having breakfast before 8am. Why didn't she say it was a one off as they were probably still out of sorts from Florida, instead she made out her boys both sleep from 7pm till 9am and I'm sure most thought that was their routine as that was what the video was about.

Reactions: 18
Why does she always copy off other people she has no mind of her own ! Those boys are put to bed and left then up and downstairs in the morning I bet they have never been in her bed its normal for your children to have cuddles in your bed she isn't a natural mother she doesn't even speek to them motherly it's awkward and Chris is the same very odd couple oooo I've been deleted and blocked she must live on her phone no wonder there is no real bonding with the boys you can tell her stories are just fake also have you seen the state of her eyes on the picture she posted looked so red and puffy why doesn't she just be real and say she is having a tit time
That's one thing we've done every day since lock down is have cuddles in bed as when life gets back to "normal" this is not something we ever get the chance to do. 💛

Strategically placed teddy bear next to Lawson in the latest story. Oh Flopps, you really are so, so, so predictable. I feel embarrassed for you. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who mentioned it on here 😂 this morning we see a pic of Lawson with a 'teddy' at his feet 🙄 had to be a Harrods one of course 🖕 it looks immaculate, hardly played with. My toddlers fave toys look like they've been in a cement mixer, they're covered with love (drool and food)

And no, literally a 2 second flash to Lawson in the stories as Faveson takes centre stage as per usual.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t want to encourage her to do any more non essential ordering but she’d be better off getting the little booster seats you can put on dining table chairs so they can all comfortably sit round the table together, even if it was just a couple of meals a day would make a difference!

Reactions: 17
I see she’s already rubbing her hands together with glee at the thought her brothers wedding will be cancelled in September because it means she will get to throw the boys a party! You know where SHE will get to be centre of attention. Stuff the boys and her brother and wife to be 🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
I don’t want to encourage her to do any more non essential ordering but she’d be better off getting the little booster seats you can put on dining table chairs so they can all comfortably sit round the table together, even if it was just a couple of meals a day would make a difference!
They seem to be much better than high chairs. Every parent I know uses them and gets rid of highchairs. My sister brings hers when she brings my neice and nephew for dinner. Can't wait to see them here running around again soon.

Reactions: 11
I was quite strict about staying in his own bed in the night (unless poorly) but in the mornings when he woke at six he’d always come in with us. Turns out I was right to be strict as I was less strict with my daughter (out of necessity to sleep) and she took years to leave 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s actually talking about booking somewhere for their birthday in September 🤦‍♀️

She is completely ignorant to how serious the current situation is isn’t she? Highly unlikely anywhere will be able to accept bookings for parties as soon as September given we’ll still have to be social distancing & a lot of places will be wondering if they’ll have gone bust by then. And then this dimbo is going to start sending them insensitive messages about her bloody twins birthday party!! Completely ignorant.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Just read her latest post...what a witch! If I was her brother or Carly I'd be fuming reading that. She's not even trying to pretend she's upset for them that the likelihood that their wedding will be cancelled considering hers was 'the best day of her life'. It's pissed me off as I was supposed to get married a few weeks ago and my MIL has terminal cancer, we will probably have to postpone our 2nd date to next year.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I also don't think places will be open for parties and also most people probably won't went to take their children to a soft play for quite some time. Fortunately they're only going to be 2 so they aren't aware, it's really a tit time for little children who are aware on how much they're missing out on.

My little one is 2 in October and I really just want to spend it with her grandparents 😭

Reactions: 18
Did Grayson just smack his lips together when she asked ‘what does mummy do‘?! Top trolling faveson!

It’s a Montessori toy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m pretty sure plastic tat isn’t Montessori. There isn’t any plastic crap at our toddlers Montessori nursery.

and the last pic on her grid (fully scrolled across) is the weirdest newborn picture I have ever seen. Looks like they’re in a pastry vagina 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Was just scrolling Facebook and came across some of her posts. Hardly any engagement with her followers. She doesn’t reply to most of the comments asking questions just gives it a like or they just get a few emojis. So bloody rude! Wants everyone to blow smoke up her arse but won’t give them the time of day. Vile creature 😠

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.