Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawson picked the green paper up and said ‘green’ as she kept shouting colours out... totally dismissed it as he wasn’t following the ‘game’ 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Her parenting is so bloody strange!! She has no idea and she just pushes them to do activities hat are not appropriate for their age. It’s so bizarre!!

Reactions: 32
Does she never watch her twin mum friends or people on the gram and not question herself? I have never seen anybody controls a toddlers play in the way she does, she just towers over them and shouts and screeches, then gets salty when they get it wrong.
Her police lady friend is so different in her approach, that the girls just get in with it, they too toys everywhere etc etc and it’s ok. Again, these are her issues! She doesn’t want messy play and that’s ok not everybody likes it. But for god sake woman leave them to it, let them just play!!! They are seriously going to grow up with such issues, no confidence or social skills. No ability to entertain themselves or just get on with it.
She really is a tedious person to watch!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Does she never watch her twin mum friends or people on the gram and not question herself? I have never seen anybody controls a toddlers play in the way she does, she just towers over them and shouts and screeches, then gets salty when they get it wrong.
Her police lady friend is so different in her approach, that the girls just get in with it, they too toys everywhere etc etc and it’s ok. Again, these are her issues! She doesn’t want messy play and that’s ok not everybody likes it. But for god sake woman leave them to it, let them just play!!! They are seriously going to grow up with such issues, no confidence or social skills. No ability to entertain themselves or just get on with it.
She really is a tedious person to watch!
not even necessarily twin parents surely...any other parent isn't like this

Reactions: 15
I’ve got one that concentrates and focuses(I never know if that needs a double s!) ..... they’re 20 months! I love that Lawson comes steam rolling in. That’s what people want to see more of them being them instead of like little puppets. To me a spirited child grows into an adult that will make a difference. Sure it’s hard when they’re growing but compliance doesn’t mean engagement. I love that my children are independent, yes sometimes I have to walk outside and take some deep breaths but I know it’s a great trait to have

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She moans she never gets a minute to herself (🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔) but that’s is because they don’t know how to entertain themselves because she is ALWAYS ON TOP OF THEM controlling what they do and how they do it. I’m currently (hiding) in one bedroom “tidying” whilst my 2 year old is in her room playing. She has all her toys out and that’s ok. It can be tidied. The point is she is entertaining herself because she knows how to! The Ryan twins don’t and she will regret it when they are older and need her constant attention. I know everyone parents different...I just don’t get her parenting at all 🤣 plus they are twins...yes two toddlers...perfect as they have another child to play with each and not her!!!
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How old are the boys? She seriously needs to relax, even when they are in reception at school most learning is play based, they do very little sit down and ‘learn’ she needs to let them just play, I don’t feel it comes naturally to her, which is fine, we are all different as are our children. She would be better leaving them off Instagram taking the pressure off herself to show what a ‘amazing’ parent she is and learning to let them lead their own play. Colours, shapes etc will be learnt over time, they will have little capacity to concentrate for any length of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her q and a on you tube .... she spent 15 minutes protesting and going on and on how she doesn’t read or look at negative sites and really had to defend the sacking of slimming world and she got told about a rumour going around 😂😂😂 why protest too much ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see the boys are wearing Puddle suits and wellies for their walk!
Wonder who she got them off - or if she just bought new ones..... we'll get a swipe up later as SOOOOO many have asked :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

every single day she buys multiple items she really is a twit

and such a Chelsea copy cat.... oooh puddle shall we find a puddle..... I can't see a puddle and the kids have no idea - notice the sneaky shot of the hunters !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How old are the boys? She seriously needs to relax, even when they are in reception at school most learning is play based, they do very little sit down and ‘learn’ she needs to let them just play, I don’t feel it comes naturally to her, which is fine, we are all different as are our children. She would be better leaving them off Instagram taking the pressure off herself to show what a ‘amazing’ parent she is and learning to let them lead their own play. Colours, shapes etc will be learnt over time, they will have little capacity to concentrate for any length of time.
20 months on Sunday 💙💙

Reactions: 6
I'm going to guess that the puddle suits are new as what are the chances of her finding two exactly the same being sold locally. Definitely in for a swipe up later

Reactions: 23
"Got your wellies on? Splash!" .. lawson looking round for a puddle lol.

She definitely needs to try and relax. I knew a woman who parented in the same way and it made me feel so on edge, it was just constant. Her boy would then never play independently and whilst he was clever and smashing milestones, she put herself through so much unneccessary stress. They learn through playing, let them do exactly that. This helicopter parenting is exhausting.

Is it any wonder the boys didn't sleep much at nursery (before lockdown) now we see her attempts at play. They must want to spend as much time as they can just playing, exploring and not being moaned at.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.