Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you give them an avocado to play with?? Expensive food that's easily damaged. What is she on. Onions and garlic maybe fair enough if you have enough to spare but it does seem quite wasteful, especially as I'm sure she does have actual toy food that she would have got with the kitchen.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
urgh her "playing" stories give me the type of headache you can feel in your teeth.....annoying control freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is literally on top of them playing with that kitchen. Step back woman and leave them alone!!!

Reactions: 12
“What you making Grayson? A triple
Drink? Oooh that’s clever”

“What you making Lawson?
Lawson “juice”
“You’re making juice? Oh.....ok!” God she makes
My blood Boil

and her filming makes dizzy. She’s needs to step back from the boys!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I wish wish wish I saw that carbie battle! She's definitely on this site, reveal yourself carbie and give us the good stuff 😅
She hates it on here now as there were comments made about her appearance. She’s got a petition I think to get it shut down. I totally get it because she is a weight loss account and doesn’t pretend to be anything else and she doesn’t deserve body shaming either and her account is private. She doesn’t do ads either she’s literally just battling her weight and makes that clear.

Reactions: 9
letting them play with the fruit and veg from the gifted box no doubt 🙄 she wouldn’t eat avocado anyway as she’d have to “syn” it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
how Wasteful to play with real food !!! 🙈 what’s wrong with the plastic/wooden food ?
I really can't with seeing stuff like that and if I wasn't already not following, that would have made me unfollow her. Food isn't for playing. If you want them to do cooking with real food, wait until they're old enough like say 4 where they understand properly. For now wooden pretend food is fine. They're not concerned about the texture and smell of these things just yet but an older child will be more aware. She annoys me so much!

Reactions: 11
Seriously how can she deny that her eyes are red raw- unless rat boy is spunking in her eyes everynight ..... its obvious that its the lilash stuff. How the hell can she say her eyes are fine. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I really can't with seeing stuff like that and if I wasn't already not following, that would have made me unfollow her. Food isn't for playing. If you want them to do cooking with real food, wait until they're old enough like say 4 where they understand properly. For now wooden pretend food is fine. They're not concerned about the texture and smell of these things just yet but an older child will be more aware. She annoys me so much!
Alternatively she could get a cheap cake mix and let them make actual cakes.... or be sat in their highchairs or at their little table and give them a slice of bread and some jam to 'make' a sandwich..... the play food these days is so good I'm surprised she hasn't got a bit stash of it ! Kids probably think the potato is an egg because they don't see potato a great deal in their house ! 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“What you making Grayson? A triple
Drink? Oooh that’s clever”

“What you making Lawson?
Lawson “juice”
“You’re making juice? Oh.....ok!” God she makes
My blood Boil

and her filming makes dizzy. She’s needs to step back from the boys!!
i was just about to comment the same!

her favouritism is so blatant 😡 she should be ashamed of herself!

I see she turned off the option to comment on the stories too....I wonder why

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Alternatively she could get a cheap cake mix and let them make actual cakes.... or be sat in their highchairs or at their little table and give them a slice of bread and some jam to 'make' a sandwich..... the play food these days is so good I'm surprised she hasn't got a bit stash of it ! Kids probably think the potato is an egg because they don't see potato a great deal in their house ! 🤪 🤪
cue the toy food delivery from Amazon tomorrow or Saturday...yawn :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously how can she deny that her eyes are red raw- unless rat boy is spunking in her eyes everynight ..... its obvious that its the lilash stuff. How the hell can she say her eyes are fine. 🙄
It is absolutely the lilash making her eyes red.
I used it and it did exactly the same to mine, the correct one, for eyelashes I hasten to add! I stopped using because although my eyelashes were ahhhmazzzing having eyes that looked red and sore didn't really set them off 🤣

Reactions: 9
i was just about to comment the same!

her favouritism is so blatant 😡 she should be ashamed of herself!

I see she turned off the option to comment on the stories too....I wonder why
She’s so dismissive of him ‘it’s not an egg it’s a potato’ horrible horrible cow.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
she's expecting too much of them, they're what 20 months?? when my twins were that age they were banging on pans with wooden spoons and splashing in water, throwing teddies and plastic toys all over the place, jumping on cushions id put on the floor for them, often happier playing with the box a toy came in rather than the actual toy and it was lovely to see, why does she always want them to appear so perfect and advanced when clearly they are not, just let them be the toddlers they are Nikki, let them explore, let them pick things up, let them put things on the wrong coloured paper, let them screw the paper up and try to eat it for crying out loud! she's such a fun sucker

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.