Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So amused by the paper activity 🤣🤣 So far today my child has got every toy out. I've put them away... She got them out again. She's done 'cooking' with toy food, moved her toy tent into the dining room 🙈 got out all the teddies and is now zooming cars round the room. All the while I've had a brew on the sofa. Bloody coloured paper 🤣🤣 I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG that 'paper' game ! Really ? Just let them play for God sake woman.... who thinks she put all the right coloured things on the paper ? Because those boys did not give a tit what went where !! And her notifications went off twice on her phone in just a couple of stories.... !! She really needs to listen here to what we say about taking a seat back and leaving them be !!

Reactions: 24
The whole downstairs of my house is trashed, every single toy is out, all the teddies are out, weve watched toy story & now having a picnic lunch. My little girl is 16 months and she has free reign of any of her toys, I sit and play with her but she goes off on her own to do what she wants and let's me know if she wants me 🤷‍♀️

And as for the coloured paper, she pointed to the green for grayson and just expected Lawson to choose the yellow 🤦‍♀️ shes a tit

Reactions: 19
So the next time she's doing her hour long skin care and make up routine, I want someone to rip the brushes out of her hands, put her mascara on wrong and put the wrong colour lipstick on.
That's EXACTLY what she's doing when she interferes with the boys play.
STOP DOING IT. LET THEM PLAY THEMSELVES. THERE IS NO RIGHT AND WRONG.
ps. Someone doing her makeup for her would probably do a better job 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I very much hope she enjoyed her game of sorting different coloured toys onto coloured paper. Gold star for you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lawson crawls across the stupid coloured paper game

"seriously Lawson?.... I've got one that concentrates and focuses and one that doesn't"

duck right off. She just hates that child! She's not even trying to hide it now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
she's expecting too much of them, they're what 20 months?? when my twins were that age they were banging on pans with wooden spoons and splashing in water, throwing teddies and plastic toys all over the place, jumping on cushions id put on the floor for them, often happier playing with the box a toy came in rather than the actual toy and it was lovely to see, why does she always want them to appear so perfect and advanced when clearly they are not, just let them be the toddlers they are Nikki, let them explore, let them pick things up, let them put things on the wrong coloured paper, let them screw the paper up and try to eat it for crying out loud! she's such a fun sucker
I think it's a hang up from when she didn't even know that she had to sit them up! She'd determined to not let them get behind again and thinks that giving them activities for way beyond their years will turn them into geniuses!
They'll be doing GCSE's by age 5 and pass with flying colours, naturally 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she is focusing on making them look advanced because they were so behind in other things. Lawson is doing what every child at his age would do. I don’t do activities like that at all as they will eat the paper, throw stuff and not listen to word I say.
Mine prefer dancing and showing me their dance moves 😂

Reactions: 23
I think it's a hang up from when she didn't even know that she had to sit them up! She'd determined to not let them get behind again and thinks that giving them activities for way beyond their years will turn them into geniuses!
They'll be doing GCSE's by age 5 and pass with flying colours, naturally 🤣
Flying coooooluurs

*shudders*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The other day when Lawson wouldn’t paint and wanted the water, made me think, he just wants to play with water, not paint x

Reactions: 13
The other day when Lawson wouldn’t paint and wanted the water, made me think, he just wants to play with water, not paint x
And that’s where she fails at the child-led Montessori approach. SHE has an idea for an activity, and SHE can’t deviate from it and allow the kids to lead their play.

They’ll never be capable of playing/imagination/creativity if she dictates every action. They’ll also be so scared of failure as they grow up.

Notice also, she can’t handle other people offering constructive criticism, but she can non-constructively criticise her children’s actions all the damn time. One day they’ll delete and block her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why are they doing a sorting activity?? The boys have no clue of what sorting means. Let them just play and not try to control their play.

Reactions: 13
she's expecting too much of them, they're what 20 months?? when my twins were that age they were banging on pans with wooden spoons and splashing in water, throwing teddies and plastic toys all over the place, jumping on cushions id put on the floor for them, often happier playing with the box a toy came in rather than the actual toy and it was lovely to see, why does she always want them to appear so perfect and advanced when clearly they are not, just let them be the toddlers they are Nikki, let them explore, let them pick things up, let them put things on the wrong coloured paper, let them screw the paper up and try to eat it for crying out loud! she's such a fun sucker
She is definitely trying to make them appear advanced where they are just wanting to do things that a child their age should do. A sorting activity for a toddler that young is ridiculous IMO.

If she insists on doing activities she needs to make sure they’re age appropriate, or she needs to chill out and just let them play freely x

• Heart
I think she’s trying to out do Chelsea. But Chelsea is an EYP and will have lots of knowledge on how to support childrens play without interfering.

• Heart
She hates it on here now as there were comments made about her appearance. She’s got a petition I think to get it shut down. I totally get it because she is a weight loss account and doesn’t pretend to be anything else and she doesn’t deserve body shaming either and her account is private. She doesn’t do ads either she’s literally just battling her weight and makes that clear.
I'm shocked that she has a petition to get it shut down when all she used to do was call people out? Isn't it the same premise? Pot.. Kettle.. Black.. 🤷‍♀️😅

Reactions: 8
how Wasteful to play with real food !!! 🙈 what’s wrong with the plastic/wooden food ?
Is it real food ? How funny I just had a quick look at her stories before coming on here without the sound as couldn't bear to listen to her and was thinking to myself wow that IKEA plastic food is so realistic 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Do you want to use the spatula?’ What the duck answer is she expecting? ‘Oh no thanks mummy pass me the slotted spoon!’ twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.