Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish wish wish I saw that carbie battle! She's definitely on this site, reveal yourself carbie and give us the good stuff 😅

Reactions: 22
You must be jealous ;) 🤣
:ROFLMAO: OH TOTALLY how did you guess? ;)...I want to walk around wearing those gross see through ill-fitting scruffs...looks like something you might wear to paint the house in and then bin.

She was having a right moan that her builder hasn't come back to work yet. does she not realise that he will probably start another job to get some money to feed his family in before he finishes hers...is she that thick? she actually thinks she is that important that HER kitchen (i mean lets face it, it isn't "their kitchen" is it?) MUST be a priority to him, in case it ends up on This morning :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm gonna get hated on now.
I like the lounge wear set & I like her house.
Fair enough - you like what you like! That’s why we’re all here, it’s a safe space for everyone to have an opinion! We’re not Flopps, you won’t get blocked! 😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yet again Grayson gets special treatment, he gets daddy showing him how to putt, poor Lawson is just left with a putter on his own with her screeching “Lawson’s turn!” My heart breaks for that gorgeous little boy 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
how Wasteful to play with real food !!! 🙈 what’s wrong with the plastic/wooden food ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you don’t want them to eat raw mushrooms then simply don’t give them, them to play with. And the way she tries to correct Grayson when he keeps saying “egg” does it matter??
And are we ready.......”I have had alottttt of questions asking where the kitchen is from. I will post a swipe up”.
Surprised we have gone this long to be honest, without seeing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That 2nd q and a. Unbelievable.
You can just see straight through her with everything she says. It's a shame she not as transparent with her #ads 🤣

Reactions: 15
I feel like I’m repeating myself on here but she reads here ....we know that 🤪 and she needs to take note ...so Fopps JUST SIT BACK AND LET THEM PLAY HOW THEY WANT!!!! Your such a dictator. Furthest parent away from doing Montessori Iv ever seen 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.