Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong but the police thing might have been about carbietobarbie (if that’s her correct insta name).
Oh Jesus as If I forgot about all that 🤦‍♀️ what a plonker! Ah that was hilare

Reactions: 12
And we’re the “not normal” one because we have the time to do this. But constantly searching for the next gram shot that is normal? Filtering photos of your children. That’s normal? Posing them like dolls. That’s normal? Selling a lifestyle that isn’t true. That’s normal? Hours can go by and I’ve not checked my phone. I also hate the secret with a passion. It’s so simplistic. Everything that happens to you you bring on yourself. So the children of my cousins wife who died.... what that was their fault they lost their mum? People killed in shootings/natural disasters/ covid according to the secret that’s their fault they wished bad upon themselves. I understand the law of attraction but the book is so simplistic and the pages aren’t laid out well. It’s just not a good book!
Oh my God! My husband has this book and he's one of those with the positive, positive bullshit attitude. I roll my eyes at him all the time. I've told him over and over again that if you're going to pretend to be happy and positive all the time, it means that you're not dealing with the issue at hand that's making you sad or angry. That's no way to live. You have to take the positive with the negative to grow. People are not always kind, people are not always happy AND THAT'S OKAY!

So yeah I hate that book too. 😤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my God! My husband has this book and he's one of those with the positive, positive bullshit attitude. I roll my eyes at him all the time. I've told him over and over again that if you're going to pretend to be happy and positive all the time, it means that you're not dealing with the issue at hand that's making you sad or angry. That's no way to live. You have to take the positive with the negative to grow. People are not always kind, people are not always happy AND THAT'S OKAY!
this is so true. I realised I was always looking for a quick fix when I felt bad, glass of wine, chocolate, new shoes. I realised actually it’s ok to feel bad and to just sit with it and accept the situation. Took some practise! But none of this positive stuff 😂 I’ll sit and say actually yes that is s**t you’re allowed to feel bad about that and then I can move past it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bleeping despise the way she says hilarious.

Oh, and she is the TROLL. She trolls her entire following every time she flogs and shills an item or product she hasn’t ever used or consumed in her bleeping life. #Potnoodlemiddlegate.

Reactions: 24
If she doesn't give a tit about 'trolls' why is she making a whole video about it 🙄

She cares deeply the silly cow. I honestly believe the only thing that upset her was people saying she's stacked on the timber. She's been on a mad diet, lost a few lbs so now feels confident to try and say up yours trolls.... sad sad sad. She does read here, it was blatantly obvious when she put mad mazza back in her box. The demented thing used to pipe up on everything till she put a stop on it.

Reactions: 20
Can't bring myself to watch her. Her ego is ridiculous, a psychologist could do an entire PhD about her!

Also, what is the point of 'lounge wear'? I don't have specific outfits to wear in the house, beyond putting a pair of joggers or comfy shorts on. Surely even if you wear a uniform or more structured work clothes, you'd do similar? She's always at home so has no need beyond her need to spend, spend, spend

Reactions: 23
Not a boarding school, but there is an expensive private school just down the road from her. I’ve often wondered if she’d send them there. I just can’t imagine her on a normal school run!
No way, that would be £70,000-odd a year alone for 2 kids. She’s hardly posh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She probably send the to breakfast club and after school club so she can go gym, hairdressers, beauticians, shopping, Costa, subway.....

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I was trying to get LiLash to confirm they dropped her as a rep 🙈🥴 I sent them the pic of her someone posted on here, I said how concerned I was as her eyes look really sore, red and possibly infected and how i found it strange that she is advertising an eye product and it's quite alarming that she hasn't stated herself that it is dangerous to use it on her eyelashes, she's just swept it aside. They haven't really answered much...but at least she got a telling off 😂 she would've hated that!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.