Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am learning this as I go (first time Mum here 🙄😂), my LO and all his little friends vary massively with everything. I can't help but feel sorry for the Ryan Twins at times as I feel they are just treated like performing monkeys.
It is genuinely hard as a first time mum, I worried terribly. Turns out my son was particularly high needs but it’s hard when they’re so different to their peers. Having said that as my first I had no siblings to compare him to at least.

Mine eat them 😂
Do you know what though this shows we’re decent people. We can say how clever they are, how beautiful they are etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So bored of her now. Everything is just regurgitated with her!! The Q&As...can’t bring myself to watch it as I know it will be the same old questions she has asked herself 🙄 the same 3 meals over and over...the lack of interest those boys have in her....the OVER filtered pictures of the boys...the use of the words OBSESSED AHHMAZING STUNNING.
She’s just really boring when you look at it! And the constant lies. In one post...
she “is loving the time they are having as a foursome”...the next it’s
“Chris is working still so it’s just me and the boys alone mostly”
Then
“Chris is working at night so he can spend time with the boys in the day”
WHICH IS IT?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
why would anyone be asking her what she uses on her boys hair? what a random lie to add an affiliate link
my little ones hair is longer than that and there is no way I’m putting product on it! This morning I tried to give him a ponytail it’s getting that long but will just leave it until after all this end to get it cut rather than product it!

Reactions: 12
Those templates will skyrocket her followers if she does more. Accounts who do the quiz style templates to post on insta stories usually sit around the 250k+ followers mark. Obviously she’s put her webpage rather than her insta handle on it cause everything she does is sub par but god loves a trier, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Product in a baby's hair? Why?
Oh please don't give them chavvy haircuts please there's nothing worse😭

Reactions: 17
I put product in my boys hair (under 2) - he’s had 7 hair cuts, and his hair is thick and wild. If I didn’t put anything in it, he’d look like sideshow bob, especially now we are in lock down. I don’t see how it’s different to applying things to their skin (Moisturiser etc) or using tangling spray.... if it’s designed and tested for kids of course.

Reactions: 7
I have no idea who half those people are ! Isn't she following her Insta mate Harry Prickard ?! Isn't she a bit old for tik tok ? My kids tell me I am lol !
She is trying to follow Rosie Ramsay and Brummymummy, what she doesn’t realise is they look like total twats doing it too! Tik Tok isn’t about posting videos of your toddlers, it’s about dancing! It’s what teenagers do and get away with! Not 40 year old women that want to be relatable.
We will be on a thread a day if she actually decides to take this up as a new hobby 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.