Fopperholic #34 if she was syn free she'd eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really thought she was genuine when she talked about hardening herself before she had children and keeping herself away from children and babies. I appreciated her sharing that perspective. The rest just waffle. When the question was asked if she had any regrets she was straight on the defensive, really salty and it was a bit irritating to listen to.

The bit about teaching... She wouldn't make a good teacher because you have to take criticism all the damn time and take it on the chin. So no, I don't think she could be a teacher 🤣

Reactions: 26
She doesn’t have caffeine as it’s not good if you have endometriosis. I learned this off here & gave it up (bar one cup first thing!) and its really made a difference to my pain.
I never knew this....i've been drinking more caffiene over the last year and my pain is worse than ever...I'm thinking this could be why.

I actually really thought she was genuine when she talked about hardening herself before she had children and keeping herself away from children and babies. I appreciated her sharing that perspective. The rest just waffle. When the question was asked if she had any regrets she was straight on the defensive, really salty and it was a bit irritating to listen to.

The bit about teaching... She wouldn't make a good teacher because you have to take criticism all the damn time and take it on the chin. So no, I don't think she could be a teacher 🤣
She is useless with the children she has in her care, she would have the meltdown of all meltdowns with any more

Let alone the fact that she would get the sack for blocking and deleting parents but its okay because she is used to getting sacked ;-)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god.....ive "watched" (cringed) that q and a video in small segments.

Gutting myself when she was trying to think about what Lawson liked to play with vs the extensive list of things grayson is OBSESSED with 😂

Anytime she talks about that wee lad her pitch goes down about 90 octaves. She just such a sour note towards him everytime she talks about him.

Anyone else notice this?

The Freudian in me is saying that it's because she has such self loathing, despite OBSESSIVELY stating how happy and positive she is......she's basically a big failure at every single thing she's tried to excel at.....

"uni" business degree bog standard 2:1 from a polytechnic and at the age of 40 still can't figure out a decent business model.

Couldn't lock down a poor bastard to shack up with her long term so resorted to plenty of fish to find another sad basket who was equally desperate.

Parenting....couldn't give a shite about kids until she was unable to do it on her own, had a witch fit and shoved all her eggs in. Regretted that big time. Now she has one kid she wishes was a girl and the other, who looks like her and triggers her, hadn't implanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I think we all fancy ourselves as a teacher when our kids are <2 and they walk, play etc.

I doubt she'd be saying that if the kids were 3+, stuck in lockdown with homework being sent everyday!

Trying to get my 3yo to write number 1 - smashed it. Number 2 ended with us both in tears. Needless to say homework was put away for the rest of the day...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think we all fancy ourselves as a teacher when our kids are <2 and they walk, play etc.

I doubt she'd be saying that if the kids were 3+, stuck in lockdown with homework being sent everyday!

Trying to get my 3yo to write number 1 - smashed it. Number 2 ended with us both in tears. Needless to say homework was put away for the rest of the day...
Well done getting your 3yr old to do that. My almost 4yr old refuses to do anything other than circles, he storms off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I have no idea how early years teachers do it. They are magicians.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I personally believe the way she treats the boys stems down to the fact that she believes that Grayson “needs” her more. Now, we all know that she has made a rod for her own back with the blatant favouritism of him and the constant “he will only settle with me “ (when it suits her of course). Lawson has been left to get on with it. She had basically admitted this week, that Chris isn’t fully hands on and isn’t around as much when he works (he also admitted that in one of his posts), but now is the time that she should be trying to develop a better bond with him. Take Lawson for a walk on his own, leave Grayson with daddy (she can’t spill the BS either because she said Grayson is going to daddy more). Rather than have breakfast alone, use that as an opportunity to have one-one time with him and then swap so both boys are treated equally. It saddens me to watch Lawson, he looks lost and empty. The most animated I have seen him was with the hose yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The world & it’s wife are announcing doing this “flash 30 day challenge “ so I bet that’s coming soon 🤦🏼‍♀️ Beggy lamb, LJC, PTWM & even Vicky Pattison are advertising it

Reactions: 11
The world & it’s wife are announcing doing this “flash 30 day challenge “ so I bet that’s coming soon 🤦🏼‍♀️ Beggy lamb, LJC, PTWM & even Vicky Pattison are advertising it
im gonna be the dumb one who asks what is the flash 30 day challenge? because I haven't seen it anywhere lol.

Reactions: 8

Absolutely!!!!! There was only one time when I threw my advice in the bin because I didn’t agree with him 😂 genuinely I pretty much always take on advice because it’s usually right! I’m able to look at my practice and reflect. Do I like to hear it always no, nobody likes to be criticised but I take it on board to make it better for next time... then what happens is somebody else observes who doesn’t care about the last aspect you were criticised on but they care about something else so it’s just a continual cycle of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here she goes with her screeching... assume the jeans they have on are meant to be blue and not turquoise. Every part of her life is filtered.

Oh and another dig at L for just crawling over the cards. But she follows Montessori obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I personally believe the way she treats the boys stems down to the fact that she believes that Grayson “needs” her more. Now, we all know that she has made a rod for her own back with the blatant favouritism of him and the constant “he will only settle with me “ (when it suits her of course). Lawson has been left to get on with it. She had basically admitted this week, that Chris isn’t fully hands on and isn’t around as much when he works (he also admitted that in one of his posts), but now is the time that she should be trying to develop a better bond with him. Take Lawson for a walk on his own, leave Grayson with daddy (she can’t spill the BS either because she said Grayson is going to daddy more). Rather than have breakfast alone, use that as an opportunity to have one-one time with him and then swap so both boys are treated equally. It saddens me to watch Lawson, he looks lost and empty. The most animated I have seen him was with the hose yesterday.
Taking bets on Flopperbollocks going for a walk with Lawson, just the two of them...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she use filters when filming her children? Their magical colour changing jeans 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.