Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So baby doll and potties - more new stuff - I literally shake my head at this..... plus she is just doing overload on them - already this morning they've done aroung 5 activities that she posted...... just give them one thing and allow them half hour at least to play....... oh and feed them a bit more - my son would of ate that at 10 months !! I was looking at old video last night - I know !!! and the boys actually look no different size or advanced wise as they did aroung 6-8 months ago...... (apart from walking) - they were sat in their high chairs and look exact same as they did this morning..... :(
She says they know what a poo and wee is?? Really????????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
and they love, love beans and come in DEMANDING beans...... maybe they mean MORE beans once they've ate what little tiny portion she gives them - I'm surprised they sleep for 2 hours and don't wake up hungry !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I know my little one has done a poo, I ask her and she shakes her head and says no. So seeing this has pissed me right off. In fairness the boys (mainly Lawson) do seem to be talking better than my little one so maybe they do know 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno, I'm in a grumpy mood today so maybe I'm feeling a bit more sensitive to things.

Reactions: 15
When I know my little one has done a poo, I ask her and she shakes her head and says no. So seeing this has pissed me right off. In fairness the boys (mainly Lawson) do seem to be talking better than my little one so maybe they do know 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno, I'm in a grumpy mood today so maybe I'm feeling a bit more sensitive to things.
Mine knows she has done a poo but she doesn't know about wees at all and I'm not sure I could teach her that with a doll. I'm pretty impressed if they know that!

Reactions: 9
Mine knows she has done a poo but she doesn't know about wees at all and I'm not sure I could teach her that with a doll. I'm pretty impressed if they know that!
Mine will come to me with a nappy sometimes if they’ve done a poo! But no way a wee. The way she makes it sound is like they are about to walk over to her and foppermummy Iv had a wee

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #33: Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby” - you don’t have a clue.

Or alternatively:

Fopperholic #33: Her Social Media career will be as short as that Grenade hoodie
Bumping these up as my faves and we'll need a new one by the time the day is out ! 😂 😂 😂 :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: 8
It is personal choice - I waited till I was 45 before I had one.... I thought about it for years and years and the design is something tyeto represent my kids and family however, 10 years later I do wish now it'd been slightly different..... but it's on the top of my back so under clothes most of the time and if my hair is down you can't see it at all..... I don't regret having it but I do wish it'd been a little different ☺
dont get me wrong when I was younger I wanted one and y parents were unimpressed but said not until left home blah blah and I didnt get one...just glad about it now

Reactions: 5
Ladies, take a step back and have a minute. This is the woman who didn’t know she had to help her children learn to sit up....there’s no way on earth she’s teaching them to know about poo and wee at 19 months old. They’ll still be in nappies at 3 I’ll guarantee you. She will be expecting the nursery they go to one day a week to toilet train them. I work in a nursery and see it all the time. Lazy parents coming in after a weekend saying yep potty training all done over the weekend whilst we spend every hour of the day changing their child who’s constantly soiling themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
she obviously decided that she needs to save nappy money to spend on designer tit....because of all the money she is spending unecessarily on toys

Reactions: 16
That lunch she plated them up? Is that standard portion others would give their children of that age. They are a month older than my daughter. And she will eats a small whole jacket and quarter tin of beans with small handful of cheese and she polishes the lot off 😬 am I over feeding 👀
I use the same plate for my 9 month old and she just had basically the exact same lunch except it was a sweet potato. Can’t believe how little they eat. And as she’s just shown, most of the veg bits end up on the floor. How can they be getting enough for their age seriously?!

Reactions: 15
No you're not. My 4 year old when he was 2 used to have a small jacket potato with beans and cheese that he would finish off without help. Then a small pot of yogurt like petit filous
Thank god. My daughter is the same she will eat her meal And have a yog for desert and she will eat the lot. Im sure she gets the same sort of portion size in nursery aswel 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I use the same plate for my 9 month old and she just had basically the exact same lunch except it was a sweet potato. Can’t believe how little they eat. And as she’s just shown, most of the veg bits end up on the floor. How can they be getting enough for their age seriously?!
I think she gives them very little and rushes them so that they get to nap quicker...its so sad to see :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If she was clever enough she could just make it marble effect herself...its hardly difficult. just cut and stick. or BETTER STILL get some stickers made that say Lawson and Grayson...colourful and stimulating not bland and grey
I saw in one of Fleur de Force’s recent vlogs that she had done a DIY job on her little girl’s Ikea table and chairs to give it a marble effect. I think she said the transfer paper was only about £5.

Reactions: 5
I think we can all agree not to believe anything she says - especially about what the boys are doing is concerned. They’ve been walking for about 6 months remember 🤪

As a mother of a 21 month old little boy I know how easy it is to compare to others but please don’t with Fopper-bollocks x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m still confused why she needs to tell us about EVERY toy. We get it, you love to show off but it really is relentless.
Just let them bloody play, we’ve not had the defensive, I mean, tour of the ikea kitchen yet mind!

Reactions: 11
Once again Fopperbollox is doing a great job of teaching me as a new Mum (5 month old) how NOT to parent, how NOT to interact with your child and how little NOT to feed them 👏
maybe she does have her uses after all 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Once again Fopperbollox is doing a great job of teaching me as a new Mum (5 month old) how NOT to parent, how NOT to interact with your child and how little NOT to feed them 👏
maybe she does have her uses after all 😬
yes she is definitely my guide on how not to treat my niece and nephew andhow not to be a parent when I finally get there

Reactions: 10
‘Obviously I’m not potty training them’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’d struggle with a dolls potty love!

anyone else looking forward to that tit show?! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.